• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

my GF wants to start having sex with her female roommate & im NOT OKAY with it..

cebeula3

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Maybe this is the last place I should come for relation advice but the Hell. Anyways.. A little background info. Her name is Kelsey. Shes 35 and lives an hour and a half away so we usually just chill on weekends. She caught a charge so will be on probation soon. Im going to post the chat log that has me tripping:

Kel: I mean if I really could not ever do opiates you be with me in it?
Me: duh
Kel: I just mean if you and I want to be together it has to be no more opiates is that in your end?
Me: The hardest part for me is stop the 420. Im very tho.. pills i can do without. Gonna miss maryjane tho
Kel: What?? Ok wait did you get the picture also I'm not talking ability weed I mean Kel: You just me m the side and all is wel
Kel: you just gotta let me have my girls on the side and all is wel
Me:Not fair
Kel: what?
Me: You wouldn't understand
Kel: nWhat!?!? Yes I will
Me: U have/want a sexual relationshtip with these girls?
Kel: Kinda some times but haven't done anything yet
Me: don think that be fair to me but j cant really you
Me:I just wanted to be the only one..
Me:spiritual, Emotional, and physically
Me: u had asked the same of me.. remember?
Me:Idk.. Kinda got me jealous
Kel: Well now that you say that I agree
Kel: But I also asked if you thought me with a girl was cheating and you said no
Me: Like u skipped out on me to drink and scissor/whatev
Kel: What?? What do you mean by that.Ive not done anything sexually except with you babe
Kel: Since the 1st time I's with you babe
Kel: I swear all you
Kel: Don't need anything more
Kel: That's why I asked if you'd be ok with me win a girl
Kel: Baby I only want to do what your ok with I want you so fucking bad fiucking now
Me: Im sorry i just wanted to feel needed
Kel: But babe u gotta get Sydney to bed
Me: And i said im ok with us with girl. Not just u.

I need someone good with words to help me. Am i wrong to not to share her with some other Bitch+ but Im totally down for 3some

Why don't the pair of you talk it over again when your both sober as from that conversation it sounds like you were both drunk/high.

Sounds like your girl is looking to experiment with another girl (hasn't so far, from what I gather). Why not ask her if she has a specific 'friend / girl' in mind and does she want you to be part of it? If she doesn't then tell her you don't like the idea of her with another person without you.

Simple: if you don't like the idea, you don't like the idea. So that would be a "No, I don't like the idea, sorry." The reason most people (and yes, it's the majority of people out there) don't like sharing their partners is because it hurts. Too much pain in the world already, without having your loved one deal it out, too.

as said above, if you dont like it, you dont like it. not much you can do about it. i for one am very jealous when it comes to my girls and other guys, however i would enjoy my girl being with another girl, as long as it wasnt a serious relationship, i find that sexy

as said above, if you dont like it, you dont like it. not much you can do about it. i for one am very jealous when it comes to my girls and other guys, however i would enjoy my girl being with another girl, as long as it wasnt a serious relationship, i find that sexy

Would you enjoy your girl being with another girl without you though? What about with another Guy? Whats the difference?

That was so hard to read... I really just skimmed it because the sentences hardly made sense at all. Lots of improper grammar, spelling, etc. .... no wonder it was hard to understand for both of you!

Anyway, if you don't want her to be with someone else, be in an exclusive relationship, but you've gotta talk to her about it.

I dunno, I'd say let her. The type of desire and the experience itself of having sex with another girl is different than with man. It's highly unlikely she is going to leave you for her, or something like that.

I can understand how it could cause some hurt if the other girl is not someone you are on good terms with. (It would hurt me too if my fiance was hooking up with some random other girl, but if the other girl is my friend too, then I dun give a flying fuck and think it's pretty hot.) But I think you should let her explore with her female friend, it's probably actually a great way to reduce the chances of being cheated on. She'll have her female sexual outlet for when she's not with you, you know who the person is, and you know it's not another dude too.

That was so hard to read... I really just skimmed it because the sentences hardly made sense at all. Lots of improper grammar, spelling, etc. .... no wonder it was hard to understand for both of you!

Anyway, if you don't want her to be with someone else, be in an exclusive relationship, but you've gotta talk to her about it.

this!

i found your communication a bit confused. maybe you need to talk in english on the telephone because text is notorious for altering communication and not in a good way. if you dont want her sleeping with other people you have to make it clear.

its up to you what you do

I don't think you and her are going to work out. Let her have her exploration. I could be she needs to accept who she is.

If you deny her she may resent you and this all could become something she has to hide from you or leaves you for. If you are invited get to it with her, she may find out she doesn't like it.

I went through the same thing a long time ago. I am so glad I went along with it. Chances are you guys won't last forever so enjoy the ride till you have to get off. One day you will find someone that you will marry, this girl is most likely not that person.

If you say no and you guys break up. You will have ruined your only chance at your only opportunity to have a 3 some. You will regret and think about this for the rest of your life.

If you say no and you guys break up. You will have ruined your only chance at your only opportunity to have a 3 some. You will regret and think about this for the rest of your life.

thats such nonsense i've had a few threesomes and none were while i was in a relationship. if you want a threesome up your game but from where i'm standing if someone wants to cheat in front of me in the relationship i have to lay the law down and say no. i'm not a doormat.

life is full of opportunity and that means new girlfriends and weird horny situations where threesomes/orgies happen.

dont put up with crap from someone just to maintain a relationship. thats no good for you

"Am i wrong to not to share her with some other Bitch+ but Im totally down for 3some"

No; doing one thing doesn't mean you have to do another. I'm not sure where people get this idea, but it's not true anywhere, sex or otherwise.

Though, considering your reaction to the situation in this post: do you really want to have a threesome or do you actually want to say you had a threesome? In the latter case it may not be a goal worth pursuing.

Not Again said:
really bad advice

Your post is a list of all the ways not to think about relationships.

You guys just need to sit down and talk face to face, because you are both obviously incapable of using grammar to communicate through text.

If you don't feel OK with it. Tell her no it's not OK - to start with it's that simple.

Next on the agenda is to ask yourself honestly, why is it that you don't want her fucking with other girls? Are you afraid it won't just be fucking, and she'll leave you? Annoyed you don't get to join in? Maybe you could join in afterwards. Jealousy is an ugly thing no? Possessiveness is not attractive surely...understand your reasons why, and it might be easier to let it slide. She obviously wants the freedom to explore with the ladies, the only thing stopping her is her love for you, but your bruised ego (from the sounds of it...childhood, past experiences? or potentially just your genetic make up) is suddenly bucking against it. It's very important you understand why you feel this way so you can move on.

Does it tug at your heart or does it tug lower down, around your solar plexus area?

This needs to be spoken about in person though, and nobody here can tell you how you should or should not be feeling. That's your bag.

Good luck my brother, let us knows how it goes.

Last edited:
You should get with a guy and see how she likes it

Last edited by a moderator:
My girl tried this pretty early in my relationship and I wasn't down. I feel like we definitely wouldnt be together if we had. I'm also positive she didnt really want to so I'm not sure why it came up. I wouldnt want to share her just like she wouldnt want to share me. She would murder murder suicide if we actually had. Jk but seriously she a lil crazy