• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My friend's cat is going crazy after LSD trip please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freesheep

Greenlighter
Uh I'm new to this forum and don't know alot of the rules so I'll just post this imaginary story here. I've also posted this in the Darkside sub-forum but it doesn't have alot of traffic and I'm really concerned about the cat.

So my cat and my friend's dog took some LSD about 5 months ago. my cat took 300mcg and my friend's dog took 500mcg. The cat was enjoying but the dog seemed to be trapped in a logical maze he built for himself. My dog spent the entire night barking what sounded like dog philosophy to the cat to keep him from hurting himself but after about 5 hours he eventually got trapped in the logical maze again and he tried to destroy a hospital and the police dogs came and tazed him. He was rushed to the vet and they gave him a bunch of sedatives. Meanwhile my dog is super heightened on 300mcg and tricked the police dogs into letting him off with a misdemeanor. Afterwards, my dog helped him work through his thoughts and for months he felt his life is better than ever. I moved away with my dog soon after that. Eventually my friend's cat called and I let my dog answer the phone. my cat said his trip from 5 months ago was interrupted by the police dogs and he was able to finish his trip on some strong marijuana. Then for the next few days he kept on about how he's the jesus christ of the 21st century and that he can perform miracles, but his time is more valuable than to perform mundane miracles. He also claims he can go in and out of psychedelic states and approach ego death without the help of drugs. His mother cat is very distressed about this. My dog has been trying to work through this but he is very concerned as he has never heard anything like this before. Please someone with vet knowledge point my dog in the right direction. my dog is pretty busy so he'll check back later tonight.

Uh I'm new to this forum and don't know alot of the rules so I'll just post this imaginary story here. I've also posted this in the Darkside sub-forum but it doesn't have alot of traffic and I'm really concerned about the cat.

So my cat and my friend's dog took some LSD about 5 months ago. my cat took 300mcg and my friend's dog took 500mcg. The cat was enjoying but the dog seemed to be trapped in a logical maze he built for himself. My dog spent the entire night barking what sounded like dog philosophy to the cat to keep him from hurting himself but after about 5 hours he eventually got trapped in the logical maze again and he tried to destroy a hospital and the police dogs came and tazed him. He was rushed to the vet and they gave him a bunch of sedatives. Meanwhile my dog is super heightened on 300mcg and tricked the police dogs into letting him off with a misdemeanor. Afterwards, my dog helped him work through his thoughts and for months he felt his life is better than ever. I moved away with my dog soon after that. Eventually my friend's cat called and I let my dog answer the phone. my cat said his trip from 5 months ago was interrupted by the police dogs and he was able to finish his trip on some strong marijuana. Then for the next few days he kept on about how he's the jesus christ of the 21st century and that he can perform miracles, but his time is more valuable than to perform mundane miracles. He also claims he can go in and out of psychedelic states and approach ego death without the help of drugs. His mother cat is very distressed about this. My dog has been trying to work through this but he is very concerned as he has never heard anything like this before. Please someone with vet knowledge point my dog in the right direction. my dog is pretty busy so he'll check back later tonight.
you are a fucking piece of shit. Or an idiot. WHY would you dose an animal with LSD?!?! Go to vet. Now.

Drugs are FOR HUMANS ONLY. This is like dosing a little kid. They will be scared shitless!

Meanwhile my dog is super heightened on 300mcg and tricked the police dogs into letting him off with a misdemeanor.

they use language to fool you into thinking they're doing you a favor by "letting you off" when really that's what they were going to charge you with to begin with.

Sorry but we do not allow discussion of dosing without consent on bluelight. We also do not allow the use of third person metaphors for drug use if that's what this is. Take your cat to the vet or re-post this in plain english.

Status
Not open for further replies.