• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

my friend won’t stop smoking weed after getting hallucinations

outplayprizesnivel

Greenlighter
He was smoking out of a disposable cart
And told me he only smokes every other day But the days he does smoke he smoke a lot and gets very high

yea sounds like its time for him to quit mate i started to hallucinate a few years back i was smoking an OZ per week of stardawg for 14 years straight then 1 day last year i thaught f**** this im done it was hard but now 1 year later im not paranoid im happy and im saving money like never before..i wouldn't look back now.:)

i always thought the point of smoking weed or taking psychedelics was to get hallucinations. weed is actually a psychedelic drug so i think it's normal to get hallucinations. if the person is starting to confuse the hallucinations with reality i think it can be a pretty big deal/problem, but if not and they aren't driving around endandgering other people hallucinating i don't think it's that big of a deal.. you didn't really describe too much about their situation though, so i can see how there could be problems or you think it's a problem. you didn't say whether or not it's auditory or visual hallucinations as well. the person might be a schizophrenic. some schizophrenic people like being schizophrenic though, so it's hard to judge and say what the person should do.

I have never actualy seen a case of weed psychosis so this is weird to me. I was diagnosed with weed psychosis in the psych ward by a qauck shrink and i wasent the only guy in there diagnosed with that. The other guy in there diagnosed with it had schizophrenia and i just had temporary psychosis which responded to meds.

But i dont doubt that it could happen. Is it a sativa they are smoking?