View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first

Cyphington

Greenlighter
4:13 am I feel like I've come down almost completely now.. Took the little tab at 10pm. This was a RC but I'm not sure which particular one. This was my first ever psychedelic trip, and I will say that the come up was similar to being stoned out of my mind. I noticed that I would listen to the same song like 10+ times, and I'd generally forget what I was doimg just a second ago. I didn't see very many visuals like those trippy images all over the Internet, however occasionally I saw some shapes with purpleish color to them with an all black background. I guess you could say I had a good trip my jaw hurt from the amount I smiled/laughed(lots). Anything I found to be the slightest bit entertaining I would text to my friend. I wasn't able to focus at all really. Started off by playing gta within an hour I turned off my ps4 and layed in bed listening to some Paul McCartney my friend linked me to. Damn that was a good experience lol. I wish is had more of these tabs at my disposal. If anyone knows which particular rc I took by what I have described let me know. I didn't expect to write this much when I went into this post. I've just been rambling on since [its 4:20am] I started coming up. I see more trips in my future.?

Update: 5:45 am seeing a few white flashes occasionally and definitely seeing colored shapes morphing. I thought I was almost done earlier but I just feel it less and see it more

I've heard 1p-lsd is very intense even with low doses, would have probably been a bit much for your first time. Could have been anything tbh

I feel like I over prepared myself, come to think of it I put in a good bit of mental preparation and waited for a good time to take it. I also felt like I could've taken another tab and would have benefited from that. I had no idea what to expect from this, from the shit I've heard I thought I was going to be falling through my mattress in an infinite loop.

dont worry, there are certain psychs that will have you "falling through your mattress in an infinite loop" as you say. Sounds like you got a good easy introduction which was nice. Certain chemicals, taking more won't really make the trip much deeper, its very dependent on the identity of the substance not just upping the dose if you want to go deeper. And some of these RC tabs can kill you if you take two or three tabs, while lsd you can take 10 tabs and lose your mind but be physically safe, so be careful dosing multiple tabs.

Also wait at leas a week before you try again preferably 2 weeks, other wise you won't feel anything due to tolerance (yes tolerance develops from jsut one trip with psychedelics)