• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My first SUCCESSFUL IV heroin injection! Ty all for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello BL'ers! I just want to say thank you all for the help you have been giving me. A lot of people on here gave me a lot of advice for my first IV injection (with Heroin) and it was a great success! I ended up doing a total of 20mg. Took me a couple of tries to get a good flash (was shaking so much because i was nervous LOL), but in the end, i got it! I used the Omnicon micro filters and it was EXTREMELY hard to pull the liquid through, not sure if i wasnt doing something right or what? haha Anyone have any idea's why that might of happened?

It was strange, for some reason i didnt really get a extremely fast "rush". Maybe im just use to the Pharma grade IV morphine? but still got the effects i was reaching for :)

Thanks BL, you've all been a great help with HR!

Chris

Last edited:
congratulations on your first heroin injection!

if you're gonna inject please test for Fent and fully homogenize your shots when you mix them and inject a small tester push not a whole syringe first. These will increase your chance of surviving your affair with heroin.

heroin doesn't give as good a rush as hydromorphone, or oxy even, so the delayed onset you felt is pretty normal. i've had some heroin that came on faster than others. shooting tar always came on slower than shooting powder in my experience

It's likely you used too little is you used 5 mg.... Honestly I would think heroin would likely be equal potent if not a slight bit less potent because there would be less morphine molecules per mg as there would be some weight taken up by the acetic acid. Most heroin is very impure too... Did you buy it off the dark net or on the street? I doubt it's more then 50% pure where I would guess the local dope where I live to be 10%-20% at best, but my area is notorious for weak stuff. If you use 10 mg morphine try 10 mg of the stuff you have now that you know it's not fent. Then 15 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, and the most that should be needed before calling it garbage is 100 mg. Anything that needs more than 250 mg is bunk.... Yes there is stuff that low of quality people regularly buy. Also give a good 4 hours in between doses to make sure they aren't stacking. Be very careful.... Also stop making a new thread every time you progress in your journey a step. At a certain point it just beginners blog material.

congratulations on your first heroin injection!

if you're gonna inject please test for Fent and fully homogenize your shots when you mix them and inject a small tester push not a whole syringe first. These will increase your chance of surviving your affair with heroin.

heroin doesn't give as good a rush as hydromorphone, or oxy even, so the delayed onset you felt is pretty normal. i've had some heroin that came on faster than others. shooting tar always came on slower than shooting powder in my experience

Hey! Thank you! I did buy some test strips that does check for fentanyl and many of its analogs, thankfully there was none! But thats good about the "delayed onset" Thanks for the reply!

And hey Taco :) I did end up shooting 20mg, i scrapped the 5mg idea because i wanted to actually feel "something" haha. I did get my stuff of the DN, it seemed pretty good quality! Ill probably never shoot 20mg again, that had me kinda nodding, and didnt really want that lol so ill probably go back to 10mg.

SWIM took his first IV injection and felt a mild high but no rush just like you. He took 30 mg of black tar heroin shatter. That was last night.

SWIM snorted about 40-50 mg of the BTH today. He felt a high almost immediately.

SWIM then did an IV of the BTH about 15 minutes later. He did about 70 mg.

I think SWIM didn't feel the "rush" and did not feel any all over body euphoria because some people just have body's that are not able to feel that rush. SWIM doesn't ever get the mega rush everyone talks about from smoking crack. SWIM prefers snorting coke powder and gets really high from it.

I think SWIM and you, for some reason(s), just react differently to some drugs.

^ BF2000 please stop using SWIM as it does not take away any incrimination from you and for some persons it is really annoying to see SWIM over and over when we really know that the post is about you. Please re-read the BLUA as it was stated there to don't use this kind of stuff. So please re-edit your stuff or a mod will do it anyway but it would be nice of you to make his job easier.

Did you pre-filter the heroin really well before putting it through the wheel? Like after pulling it up through a cotton, backload a seperate syringe and squit it through that, but pulling it up again putting it through the filter? Backloading is when you put cotton at the top end inside a dry barrel, you can pack it really tight, then squirt the solution into the barrel from behind before pushing it through? You could even backload and wheel filter at the same time to safe a step.

If they are using a wheel filter and quality dope off the dark net I doubt they need to filter that much and could easily lose more filtering

Turn back while you can. This is not something that should be praised or congratulated. I OD'D on this demonic shit a few years back, and it changed my life profoundly. I still have breathing issues from my lungs collapsing in on themselves, and I wasn't even shooting this shit. Please be careful and always test for Fent if you can, because most boy on the street these days is cut with some weird analogue off the dark web.

Exactly what MP said.... I've just kind of been in shock with the reactions for the most part

Yeah, I mean I fully believe all drugs should be legal including heroin and I love what BL does supporting HR and I'll admit I'm on F-Phenibut right now which is an RC and which I really shouldn't take in terms of it probably not being super great for you, but i don't see how shooting up for the first time is cause for celebration.

It's not cause for shitting on someone either, but man, I'd NEVER touch Heroin even though I've done Coke, Oxy, Kratom, Phenibut, F-Phenibut, Weed, Dex, and plenty of others.

Heroin is just a whole other league of danger from a lot of drugs.

Be safe and everything and enjoy yourself, but don't expect a pat on the back, and if I were you'd I'd be wondering how long the celebration would last before some shit hits the fan and you get seriously addicted and start feeling like shit...

Hey this kid knows heroin is bad, he's seen the news reports of hundreds dying of overdoses a day. He injected heroin anyways. We all fucked ourselves up with drugs knowing they are bad for you, but we did them anyways. With drugs people unfortunately learn through direct negative experiences with a drug.

This guy has made the leap to inject heroin, which feels good no matter who you are. Its likely that he will keep doing it for some time until his life collapses in on him like it has on all of us. Hopefully he can be safe enough until he reaches that point and survive.

I congratulated him for doing things the right way....but I caution OP to quit and never look back to save a lot of grief such as: hepatitis C, hopsital visits, endocardits, overdoses, permanent brain damage from overdoses, criminal record, financial ruin, abscess and limb amputation. Its all there waiting for you OP. Please let this be a 1 time experiment and move on with your life.

^^^^

Yeah, that's why I said ahead of time I think all drugs should be legal and I don't have issues with anyone doing any drug, I just kind of felt odd with the thread title and him celebrating it so much.

I'll admit, I've never even been in the presence of someone I knew was on Heroin and it's kind of stigmatized more than all the other drugs I've been around (I've also never been around anyone smoking crack or meth), and so I sometimes wonder if it's ACTUALLY as bad as many people make it out to be....like I used to think before joining this forum that if you did it ONCE your whole life was ruined and you'd usually die but now I realize that probably less than 50% of users actually get addicted and many don't end up dying from it or anything.

But then the messed up thing is that the only person who I ever did have contact with who ever used heroin did die of an overdose, and so did another guy my family knows but who I never met, so its like even with being told it's not AS bad as I once thought, I still remember those cases, which I guess are worse cause of the Fent around.

Back in the early 2000s I went to a liberal arts college where we all smoked shitloads of weed and fake Opium and did Coke and shrooms and Acid, and I've played around with the usual suspects (though I am NOT a vet like those on this board who have tried all these crazy RC psychs and stuff), but just this ONE girl who went there, we found out she left on vacation, got some heroin from a friend and OD'd and died.

She was the sort you could predict it could happen to, like my friend was a big cokehead and drinker and said if he thought someone was bad with drugs you KNOW they are because he was a pretty big user (not of Heroin) and told me one day he came out of his dorm room to see her sitting at a table at 8AM with about 8 Empty forty bottles and a huge mirror full of coke she was doing.

Then another time she ran around the dorm at around 7AM coked up and drunk pounding on everyone's door waking them up asking them for alcohol LOL.

Another guy my family knew died of Heroin which probably had Fent in and he's in Vermont where there's a lot of Heroin and Fent around.

So yeah, I don't know Heroin from any personal experience, and don't judge people who use it.

I wish it was less stigmatized so people could just easily get help when needed (if desired) and not feel pressured about it.

Hey OP, I'm glad it went well, and that you found advice here on how to do it safely.

However, for others reading, especially those thinking about going down this route, IVing any kind of drugs, especially heroin, isn't something we want to encourage in any way.

This is not about stigmatising or any of that, and sorry if this sounds sanctimonious, but it's self-evidently not harm reduction and can lead to a lifetime of addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.