View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first Psychedelic experience :)

Colour.me.happy

Bluelighter
So on the 28th of October I had my first psychedelic experience.
Previous to this I'd only ever smoked weed occasionally, and only recently starting taking MDMA when I go out(safely of course).
A few friends and me headed to Dragon Dreaming for the weekend, it's basically a giant bush doof with 2,500 people attending in a little town called wee jasper.
The location was amazing, a giant lake to swim in, mountains/giant hills surrounding the area and the most friendly people you will ever meet.

On the Friday night, my boyfriend broke out the DMT, after watching him smoke some through the bong, i wanted a try.
So because I never smoke, i had to have a smaller cone, majority Sucked smoking it cause all I could do was cough.
But within a few seconds after holding the inhaled smoke in for awhile and blowing out I sat back and became amazed at everything happening around me. Everyone sounded like they were talking super slow, and i could see fractals everywhere. I was blown away for maybe 10 mins tops.

The Saturday night, the biggest of the nights due to its opening ceremony and it's amazing light show, we found someone selling LSD, after testing it, it was Nbome or however it's spelt. It was 250 in strength so i went halves with a friend because I'm only 5'3" and 56kgs. Haha.
At first I expected to feel a come up similar to mdma, but after one hour I didn't feel anything yet. An hour and a half past and we decided to swallow the tab.
Just before the 2 hour mark I start to notice things looked like they sparkled and everything began to look similar to normal but different slightly. Within the next half hour it'd fully kicked in and the landscape around me was completely cartoon, the sky had snowflake coloured clouds and they were changing colour with every loud doof of the music. My mind was blown!!

A few of my friends decided to start blowing bubbles, i have never been so interested in something before in my life. :)
They started to look like tiny planets, and when I popped each bubble I felt bad for killing them. I started to cry and laugh at the same time. I was so overwhelmed with everything that I didn't know what to do.

Whenever someone would talk to me I didn't know whether I was actually replying to them or just thinking to them.
The guy I was tripping with was talking me through the whole experience as it was happening, so that was reassuring that I wasn't alone in this.
My shoulders were feeling like they were being forced to hunch over alot, so a sober friend gave me half a 5mg valium to relax me a little.
After that started to kick in we decided to take a walk, i couldn't actually think of how to work my legs for a bit. Haha.

We got up and started walking around, everything was bright coloured and neon with people dressed up as Indians and animals. It was awesome! I couldn't stop looking at the awesome things the lasers were doing.
We left one stage and went to the main one, but first we had to cross a rainbow bridge, i didn't like this one bit. After hanging on to my friends jeans, we made it across and went towards the crowd, i only lasted a few seconds before walking off because I found it too much, too soon. So We found somewhere to sit and watch things from a distance for awhile because everything was really overwhelming for me, and it was making me somewhat uncomfortable being in a crowd when I had no idea what was going on, it kind of made me feel nauseous at times.

We continued walking around and having fun, then the boyfriend found us with glow sticks. Best. Idea. Ever!!!
All I wanted to do was dance and share my glow sticks with everyone! :)
We left the group and went wandering by ourselves for a bit, we found some food and just chilled out for awhile.
I started to feel less of an effect and wanted to go back to the camp, all our friends were back by now too. The guy I was tripping with suggested having a cone, that was not a good idea. Within seconds of finishing it i was coughing heaps and my head was spinning. I skulled a glass of water and told the boyfriend I wanted to go to bed because ive had enough of this. By this time I just wanted to cuddle and sleep.
Inside the tent was really hot because it was pretty small, so i stripped off and climbed under the blanket and cuddled up with the bf. I didn't feel anymore effects until we closed the door part, and i felt like the tent kept getting smaller and bigger. I could feel every pulse of the music through my body, Was such a weird feeling and super intense because my whole body was super sensitive and wired, so naturally I wanted more than cuddling. ;) Hahahaha.
Just the feeling of being close to eachother and everything was such an amazing experience that I can't wait to do again.

Apart from the body load of my shoulders and wanting to clench my jaw for some reason, it was an awesome experience and one I'll definitely repeat. :)

Sounds like you handled the whole thing really well. Smoking DMT with no previous psychedelic experience was probably a terrible idea that turned out really well :)

The guy I was tripping with kept saying he's surprised at how well I coped with it, he was a tad worried for a bit because of my size, but I think I did okay. :)