Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

my first MDMA experience

Germinator

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I am glad that I found this forum to share my first mdma expereince. I am still a student and 18 years old. Anyway, last Saturday was a party and a friend of mine, who is an experienced user got me an ecsasy pill. unforunately I did not have a chance to test it but it tasted kind of bitter and I have heard before that mdma is supposed to do so. For the next hour all i felt was a little excitement and nervousness and I was wondering when the pill would kick in. There was electro Music playing, which i normally don't really enjoy. Suddenly from one moment to the other I stood up from the chair and felt amazingly happy and euphoric. I totally escalated and danced like crazy haha I am usually the type of guy that is not really a confident dancer but at that point it didn't matter and I let all the energy out. i must have looked like i was out of my mind haha. The dancing was actually my peak I would say and after I had some really nice and deep talks with the people and could even connect with people whom i have never met. usually i am more a quit and a little shy person, but all the barriers were gone. All the time I made sure that i stayed hydrated and didn't drink alcohol, so that I could have the full experience.
Then i and two other guys went to buy some cigarettes and we had to walk through a forrest to get to the machine. A couple of times i saw strange figures and people standing there in the distance but when I got near them they disappeared. It didn't scare me I thought it was interesting. Even when we came back and there was more light this would happen also. Most of the people went to bed but i couldn't sleep and just lisnted to music with the others. At that point i was on MDMA for 8 hours allready, then I slept for about an hour. I loved the fact that the day after I didnt have an headache oder anything, just a little tired as expected after such a long night. So different than alcohol lol
unfortunantely it didnt stay like that. After i studied a bit for the test I had on Monday (which was really hard to do, because i wa so tired) I slept a little more. then at night I went to bed and I was very scared of the dark (just as in the old days as a child haha) and once I hallucinated that black figures would run through the kitchen when I got myself some food. I just said to myself that these after effects were normal and tried to sleep once again and in my head there was suddenly electro music playing and everytime I went close to fall asleep horrible images would pop up in my head which really scared me. For example I would turn around (in my mind) and i would see a person standing next to my bed. I didnt really turn around but i imagined, sort of like a dream. Finally I fell asleep and hat the weirdest dream ever lol. Like in the dream i knew I was dead and I was in an after-death world with my friends, who thought this was the real world and i tried to convince them to try to go back to "real" world with me. this must sound creepy as fuck to you. It does to me too lol
Anyway the next 3 days i felt very tired (my sleep rhythm also was interrupted), dizzy, foggy and sometimes I would get small halucinations such as when I read a book in school, the line i was reading would jump out of place and then back in a milli second. Also constantly my headskin (?) (sorry Im German) constantly feels like ants are running over it (which isnt a real bad feeling) and sometimes I get little energy shocks for a second. Also in school i had a panic attack for about 2 minutes where my heart rate went up and my hands got really sweaty for no reason.

Are those normal after effects of MDMA use? What the hell is going on? :D

thanks for your answers

the Germinator

Hi there, welcome to bluelight :D sounds like you took too much. MDMA at high doses is known to cause hallucinations during the roll. The rest you describe all sound like normal after-effects following a too high dose. You say you were on MDMA for 8 hours already, so I gather that means you redosed a lot? That's otherwise impossible without a big amount of redoses, and even then... But that would explain the hallucinations and after-effects. Next time I would try lowering your dose and redosing less often. If you keep that up you're going to build up a tolerance and the hangovers are going to get worse. General rule of thumb is 1-2mg/kg of body weight for a decent roll, so for me weighing 75kg that would mean 75mg-150mg of pure MDMA, with perhaps one single redose of 0.5mg-1mg/kg about 1.5h after the first dose

Wait it out, eat healthy, exercise and don't do drugs for at least a month or two and you'll be perfectly fine

hey Bluebul, thanks for the fast Answer. Actually I didn't redose at all but the last 2 hours weren't very intense at all just happy but not very energised anymore. It could be that I overdosed and that my friend's information about the pill weren't accurate. I had a whinnie poo pill. idk if that tells you something ... Today i allready feel way healthier and i can focus a lot better on my studies. Next time I guess I will just do about 100mg even though i weigh 80 kg and am 6'4 foot tall. Better less than too much. :)

those things you report are rare but not unheard of. on a high dose of pills (which might also have contained some mda) i also saw the "shadow people", who disappear when you come close; and i even saw them in the following days sometimes when tired.

low serotonin following an excessive dose of mdma can also lead to sleep paralysis, which can cause weird hallucinations (along with not being able to move your body; you don't always fully notice that while half asleep) while falling asleep.
another symptom of low serotonin are those little energy shocks, we call them brain zaps here.

you can try looking up your pill on eve-rave.ch or checkyourdrugs.at. either yours were 200mg+ or you're especially sensitive to these kinds of aftereffects (or mdma in general)

btw: there's no need to convert metres into antiquated units. there are plenty of europeans here on bl ;)