View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My first LSD experience.

xeehhh

Greenlighter
So those of you few that asked me to report back after my tab of 125ug of LSD. Well to start I'm sure it wasn't 125ug because the tab was dropped at 2:52 but I know it wasn't the chems or anything because I've experienced with those once and i promised myself I'd never do anything else unless it was the real lucy which I know for sure now I have finally found. I set up in the woods with a friend and we hiked around after it started to hit and he took the other one of the same batch. I really noticed when my thoughts were very very different then what the usually were and they way I processed what was being said, or anything really. So when we started walking through the trails and what not everything was very very bright and colorful for the first few hours and everything just seemed so pretty. Like an HD filter was put in front of my eyes. At around 5 I guess you could say a body load hit me and I had the worst butterflies in my stomach until the effects ended. I didn't get too many visuals but when I was on my phone or something all the words and pictures would squiggle around or in the center of my view everything would kind of squiggle/wave inwards towards that point sometimes. Like for one instance when I got home and I was at the peak I went to take a piss and looked in the mirror and my face would distort a little and move but all of a sudden like it was like someone pulled a shade down over my face like a filter of red and everything in the mirror i was looking at turned into different dark and lighter shades of red which was pretty fucking dope. Though when my friend had took me home let me remind you was at like 10 minutes after it really started to hit hard so it made me a little sketched already about going through that alone after I thought he was going to be with me the whole time. At one point my thoughts got really deep and I guess you could say and I kind of got freaked out so I just got up and left and walked to a friends down the street and finished the trip there. I guess you could say or I think so I almost had a bad trip if I didn't remove myself from the environment I was in. I felt as if I had to be around someone just to talk to. I didn't like being by myself because I would go so deep into my thoughts and over think these things of someone getting mad because I'm "tripping" and may I remind you my dad was home or whatever when I was dropped off but it wasn't too big of an issue because he knows I smoke weed or whatever and doesn't mind that but I didn't want him to ask me what the hell was wrong and get mad for me being on something he finds 'idiotic or crazy" and freak out. Def will do two the next time and see how that is. Oh and time seemed like it was going by so so fast as in it should of been way later than it was when I last remember checking my phone. As if what I was just doing in that amount of time seemed like forever and it happened to only be in the matter of 5 mins more or less. A very great and clean trip and def will do two next time. What a great thing in my opinion. still up at 2:04 A.M typing this the next day and about to try and catch some sleep.

Sorry for the endless lines of one big paragraph which I just now realized I should of spaced out to make easier to read but I'm too lazy so yeah, my first trip report with lucy.