Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MY First LSA Trip

MyRedShades

Greenlighter
Some background information about me - I've smoked an obscene amount of pot and occasionally drinks, I've also tripped on acid two to three times and tripped on mushrooms a total of one time, and have been very curious about other drugs that allow you to look past almost everything and experience the world in a completely different way.

Anyways, the other day I bought about 30 packs of morning glory seeds (Burpees) threw around 10 bags full of them in a plastic bag, threw a towel over then and smashed the shit out of them with a mallet. I then consumed almost all of them and within an hour threw up. It was a miserable feeling.

I assumed that because of this nothing would happen, boy was I wrong. I made my way into the kitchen and looked in the mirror only to realize that my pupils were dilated, they were absolute enormous. Within the next two hours I was full of energy and bouncing off of the walls, I called my friends and had them come over as I knew that he would need a trip sitter.

Thirty minutes later the visuals began, tons of closed eye visuals and patterns. They were numbers and colors and patterns and swirly trippy images. I opened my eyes and they overtook everything. I had full blown hallucinations in the sky and saw planes flying by over head, things I knew were not there. The ground turned into fields of flowers as did the highway in front of my house. It was nothing like I had ever experienced. Patterns on literally everything and everywhere. I had deep thoughts, coming to the realization that the only thing that truly made me happy was bringing joy to other people and had a newfound respect for my friends and a new appreciation for my family and my life. My body also felt completely numb and I felt absolutely euphoric and happy.

This trip lasted around 10 hours and the intensity only increases until the final two when I made my way to my bed and finally passed out.

The next day was hell, I felt like shit and had to sleep, all day. When I finally got out of bed I was starving, I went downstairs to grab a granola bar and ate it very quickly. I then promptly threw up in the shower and began shaking. I looked around and his vision was blurry and spots appeared everywhere. This was ongoing for the next day, I finally passed out that night and the next morning found that all of the effects were gone.

All in all, it was honestly the past trip my I have ever had, but maybe advises another to just extract the LSA out of these morning glory seeds as opposed to eating them after bashing the shit out of them. I do believe it was quite beautiful though, much better than LSD. The trip blew all of my LSD trips out of the water. I know feel calm, and at peace with the world and everybody on it. I have a new appreciation for those around me, although my head was quite cloudy the day after the experience.

That's all folks!

Last edited:
Sorry, I have revised my post and removed the ineffective self incriminating terms. I flipped the FAQs and Rules around when reading them. 8(

Update: Maybe it's the cache in my browser, but upon renaming the thread and revising it, it seems that the name is still "My Kitten's First LSA Trip" - sorry if that sticks. Hope it's not server sided.

Last edited:
I've had pulverized morning glory seeds soaking in cold water in my refrigerator since Thursday. I plan on drinking it down tonight. It will be my first time and I can write a report about it tomorrow. I only threw 450 seeds in to soak. Sounds like you had way more than that.

Hallucinating planes in the sky? A very uncommon occurance while sober.

I know I read somewhere when attempting a LSA extraction that morning glory seeds are treated with a chemical that causes a bunch of gnarly side effects. Possibly that was why you where vomiting man.

I know I read somewhere when attempting a LSA extraction that morning glory seeds are treated with a chemical that causes a bunch of gnarly side effects. Possibly that was why you where vomiting man.

Some are treated, some aren't. But treated or not, nausea is an almost universal side effect of eating LSA containing compounds.

Hallucinating planes in the sky? A very uncommon occurance while sober.

It wasn't a first for me and I had a friend that was tripping with me verify that there was nothing there multiple times. I also saw eyed and mouths in the sky, it was uncalled for and not expected with LSA. Then again, it was almost 500 seeds ground up into a very fine powder.
title fixed.

Thanks. :)
Some are treated, some aren't. But treated or not, nausea is an almost universal side effect of eating LSA containing compounds.

It is pretty much universal, I bought the Burpee brand and washed all I could off even though there site says that they're organic, it looks like they buy seeds from other companies so it's a toss up.

Also boy is my grammar awful in this trip report. But oh whale.