My first AND last DXM experience

ostate x t c

Bluelighter
it was about a week ago i was reading all these trip reports about DXM and read about taking Coricidin pills (which contained dextromorphan) (sp) instead of swigging robitussin to avoid the bad taste. So i went to the local CVS and swiped a box of coricidin cough and cold pills. I started out by taking 6 pills then took another 2 a few minutes later (retarded i know) about an hour goes by and i just start to feel somehting. It felt like the onset of a good acid trip but it turned out to be nothing of the sort. I felt really sick and almost threw up. I didnt get any visuals or anything like i read about. All that happened was i got blurry vision and became tired and just felt like complete shit for the next 5 hours. Later that night my friend showed me this website that posted against using Coricidin pills to "robotrip" it said that in some cases of people taking 5 it made their eyes bleed (no joke) and some people even died from taking 7 pills. I just wanna warn everyone to stay away from Coricidin and pretty much anything that you havent done much research on. And if you're gonna do it have someone there to watch you incase (god forbid) anything happens. have fun and be safe

you know what...I robo tripped and I drank it, I tripped pretty hard. Pills I would not know about. I am sorry that it didn't go well and I hope you feel better.

My boyfriend got a shitload of pure DXM sent over from a pharmacutical company in USA, basically by lying to them about it, saying he needed it for experiments. Anyway, I've had experiences with DXM. First one was where I basically couldn't walk, body felt like it was drunk. Also saw things and thought it would be a good idea to play racing cars with my fingers up and down my boyfriends body as he slept. He wasn't amused.
next time I had it I was really sick and was spinning, couldn't handle anyone touching me. I needed silence.
Basically, if you have too much, you get fucked up. Big time. Until it wears off. Often you don't know how much you have if its with other medicines.

Dont forget...before trying DXM (or any drug for that matter) read up about it and do as much research as possible so you know what to expect! talk to people that have done it, ask about their experiences, and if possible, make sure there is someone there with you that knows about it that can give you the correct dosage and watch over you so you dont freak out! DXM is pretty dangerous if you f**k up the dosage (but i guess you all know that hehehe)
alot of people hate DXM, some dont mind and the rest really like it (im in this last bunch) and it is a really scary and intense trip when you have the right amount to bring on such hallucinations. I havent ever heard about people bleeding from the eyes by taking DXM, perhaps it is due to some other ingredient in the coricidin pills? Im really interested in having a squizz at the website that had that story on it...(yay...some more research for me to do!)
anyway...the best site for finding out the ins and outs of DXM is:
http://www.frognet.net/dxm/
so please read it before you even think of trying DXM! anyways..thanks for letting me babble
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
LOL
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I forget the exact address but it you go to lycaeum and just type in the word coricidin then about 10 results come back. All of them are pretty interesting.