My fiancée has chosen heroin over me ='(

Awesome. I truly hope you maintain such a positive mind-state and seek help not only from this forum but from friends/family/therapists IRL (in real life) as they can likely comfort you better than anyone online can. If you lack such people in your immediate surroundings just keep doing what you're doing here. it seems to help. :)

Have a great day.

Awesome. I truly hope you maintain such a positive mind-state and seek help not only from this forum but from friends/family/therapists IRL (in real life) as they can likely comfort you better than anyone online can. If you lack such people in your immediate surroundings just keep doing what you're doing here. it seems to help. :)

Have a great day.

I do have friends and family, but have hidden this from all accept one. My best friend. She is the BEST friend anyone could ever have. It would take days to list the things that make her great and what she does in her sweetness... but alas she is a bad ass. She's only been in love once and he's soperfectthat I i can't see them ever having an issue that would make them even remotely consider ending. Therefore she doesn't know the first thing about terrible problems in a relationship between ppl in love, nor does she know about heartbreak. She helps as much as she's able tho, and I'm sure it's much more than any other friend could. When I'm sad she gives me lots of attention and makes me feel better <3 <3 <3

Yes this site is SUPER helpful. Also I need a lot of advice from recovering addicts. I can't get that anywhere else.

Ah yes.. I forgot to say this.. even though it may suck sometimes the mentioning of Drug Problems to family or friends who have never been addicted, or who have not had a loved one who once/still is an addict has unforeseen consequences.. They may not understand if the circumstances never afflicted them.

Do whatever helps you out the best, I simply wished to list a few possible good options. Take care & I truly wish you the best for today. :)

Last edited:
Ah yes.. I forgot to say this.. even though it may suck sometimes the mentioning of Drug Problems to family or friends who have never been addicted, or who have not had a loved one who once/still is an addict has unforeseen consequences.. They may not understand if the circumstances never afflicted them.

Do whatever helps you out the best, I simply wished to list a few possible good options. Take care & I truly wish you the best for today.
Yeah my fam wouldn't get over that any time soon, so I keep it to myself. And things are going well, thank you =)

Thank you! we're doing great. He is clean and even has a belly now. No more sunken in cheek bones resembling a corpse =)

8-happy-people-say.jpg

When someone uses heroin they would choose it over their own mother or child. It's grip is that powerful. He has to quit for himself, not for anyone but himself. Stay strong.

damn that really hits home. I will do everything in my power to be a beautiful husband and not go down that path <3

My Husband didn't make it. I found him dead two years ago from choking on his vomit.

I am so sorry. His misery ended but compounded yours. How are you doing now? (Two years is still early days really.) There was so much hope in this thread from the past.

I am so sorry. His misery ended but compounded yours. How are you doing now? (Two years is still early days really.) There was so much hope in this thread from the past.

I'm not good. I can't function very well. I'm never happy anymore.

Dear junkies wife,

I'm sorry to hear this happened. I remember reading this thread back in 2013, partly due to the heartbreaking thread title... it seemed that things had turned around with the August update.

Bluelight can be quite supportive if you decide to keep posting here. Please take care of yourself.

Dear junkies wife,

I'm sorry to hear this happened. I remember reading this thread back in 2013, partly due to the heartbreaking thread title... it seemed that things had turned around with the August update.

Bluelight can be quite supportive if you decide to keep posting here. Please take care of yourself.

Thank you. He was mostly clean at the end. He died in a relapse.

I am so very sorry to hear this. I think you will find a lot of understanding and support here, should you choose to keep posting.