• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My fiancée doesn't seem interested in me..

Yanks620

Greenlighter
I'm typing this on my iPhone so sorry for any grammatical errors.

We been engaged for almost one year. Together a total of almost 3 years. When we met we hit off right from the start. Our sex life was great just like it is at the beginning of any relationship. We use to set a goal for the week and each week try to have sex at least that many times if not that then more. Now it's once every two weeks with maybe the occasional blow job. We're still paying off our wedding and currently not living together. We're still looking for a house. I know people will say when your alone that'll change but I feel it won't. I say that cause we have some opportunities when we are alone to have sex and she shows no interest. When I try talking to her about it she fights with me and says its nice to know how u feel about me. Like wtf? Our sex life is gone. We kiss each other hi and by like a peck on the lips. That's the extent of our intimacy. I could ask her to come over or if she wants me to come by her cause sometimes I just miss her and want to see her and we don't spend everyday together and she is still in school so she does have home work so we don't spend everyday together. So on the days we aren't together I ask her to hang out even if she has home work to do I don't mind I just wanna see her and she never will hang out. When anyone else asks her to do something she drops whatever she's doing for that person. Things were never like this. I just wanna he's you guys think.. Like I feel like she doesn't wanna be with me but stays with me because we're so far into paying for our wedding.

We been engaged for almost one year. Together a total of almost 3 years. When we met we hit off right from the start. Our sex life was great just like it is at the beginning of any relationship. We use to set a goal for the week and each week try to have sex at least that many times if not that then more. Now it's once every two weeks with maybe the occasional blow job. We're still paying off our wedding and currently not living together. We're still looking for a house. I know people will say when your alone that'll change but I feel it won't. I say that cause we have some opportunities when we are alone to have sex and she shows no interest. When I try talking to her about it she fights with me and says its nice to know how u feel about me. Like wtf? Our sex life is gone. We kiss each other hi and by like a peck on the lips. That's the extent of our intimacy. I could ask her to come over or if she wants me to come by her cause sometimes I just miss her and want to see her and we don't spend everyday together and she is still in school so she does have home work so we don't spend everyday together. So on the days we aren't together I ask her to hang out even if she has home work to do I don't mind I just wanna see her and she never will hang out. When anyone else asks her to do something she drops whatever she's doing for that person. Things were never like this. I just wanna he's you guys think.. Like I feel like she doesn't wanna be with me but stays with me because we're so far into paying for our wedding.

Excuse me for recommending drugs but you are posting on a drugs forum - do either of you use MDMA or psychedelics?

i think they have bigger problems than mdma will sort.

it can lead to honesty but it can also make you feel very in love with someone short term. that's why i find it to be the cause of false love.

you need to tell her all this and explain how its making you feel. a lot of what you wrote is subjective and opinion. so without her side of the story its hard to tell what is going on.

thats why its her you need to tell this to

Well I definitely can't speak for her, but I just couldn't imagine staying with someone just because we've already made the plans for the wedding. Trust me, it's in most minds to dip out before such a thing takes place. It'd be cheaper to just take the loss of anything non-refundable.

Have you brought this up to her? If you guys are on the verge if being married, I'd say this should be a point in the relationship where you should feel comfortable enough to address any concerns. Her distance can be a number of reasons, and it seems she may have alot on her plate while being in school and planning a wedding.

Tell her she needs to make some time to talk to you about all this.

It certainly sounds like she isn't into you anymore if she's blowing you off all the time and never wants to hang out with you and you hardly have sex anymore. You definitely need to talk about this with her but, if either of you are second guessing yourselves, it is cheaper to break up now than divorce later!!! A lot easier to deal with it now than later too.

Erm....

You have to look for the orientation of your relationship. Sometimes we feel passionate about someone, but when we know them further those passions become outmoded. The feelings are immature, and progressed from.

Then it's also possible that you've neglected the spirituality of your relationship, for the sake of the physical aspects.

You have to really question where your initial attraction came from. Was it real companionship, care and understanding? Is it something that can be rediscovered? or was it immature feelings that are dying with time.