• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My feet are swollen and I've been using lots of meth ... Could it be related?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I noticed this morning that my feet are swollen which I've never noticed before. I've been using a lot of meth IV could it have anything to do with that? They're not discoloured I'm just a bit worried about it, I have a family history of diabetes so yer, just wondering and hoping someone might know why?

most likely vasoconstriction. has happened to me more times i care to think about.

time to put it away and rest bro.

Vasoconstriction for sure need to give the shit a rest. Also Iving fucks your circulation, kidneys and liver. Fluid retention may be an issue if you've done some mischief to your kidneys. That said a good detox diet fruit n veg good meat balanced diet, multivitamin plus drink lots of water I'd go 1.5 litres (but not to much don't want to make the swelling worse) and rest will help. Also get some of those knee high travel socks for long airplane trips, helps with circulation. Benzo's fuck with your kidneys and I never drink alcohol while on stims/psychs etc just H20 and fruit juice. Also caffine may help reduce the fluid retention as it's a diuretic and you will need to piss more but don't go crazy just a few cups of green tea or similar. I once drank so much coca tea I pissed nonstop for 18 hours and had almost no creatine in my piss. Not good. All the best bro hope you get better soon.

Agree with both other posts, possibly could be dehydration... I used to get the same from too much coke.

As already said, time to rest up mate, get some sleep, vitamins and food.

Be safe.

Fluid retention may be an issue if you've done some mischief to your kidneys. That said a good detox diet fruit n veg good meat balanced diet, multivitamin plus drink lots of water I'd go 1.5 litres (but not to much don't want to make the swelling wors

As well as being hilarious, 'Lovepschedelics' post is right on the money. His/Her post covers pretty much the only things you can do by yourself: stop or at least slow down on the meth, help your kidneys do their job as they are overstressed and do this by drinking some chlorophyll mixed with water (this makes a big difference, IME) on a daily basis, move around a bit - even playing frisbee for ten minutes can do wonders and keep you away from the dialysis machine.

And a small amount of one of those bulk up mega buff powder things can be very good IF it's a broad-spectrum product with amino acids and other stuff, not just heaps and heaps of protein. Too much protein can be counter-productive in this case, I believe, as past a certain point it simply gives more for the kidneys to process - hence more stress on that organ.

Anyway, take care.