• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

My father has just told me he has throat cancer stage 4

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Is he doing okay?

Throat cancer can be caused by a number of things: Smoking anything, drinking, the HPV-16 virus, being exposed to certain chemicals... even what people eat (folks in Asia have a high incidence from all of their fermented foods).

It's hard to say which form of smoking/inhaling is the best. Obviously the answer is none, but I've been smoking one thing or another for over 30 years so I'm obviously not judging by any means.

Sending prayers and positive vibes your way,
Dreamflyer
❤️

As much as this was a hard thing for me to hear, I've been vaping thc since I've been using it to kick my oxy habit I had for years. The only thing I am worried about is if the vape smoke may have some effect on possible cancer cells I may develop in my future but I really don't know enough so wanted to start a discussion. Does anyone know anything regarding vaping thc and cancer. My father also told me this father had prostate, lung, and throat caner. My Dad does like to exaggerate so I'm not entirely sure but it's all hitting me really hard, if anything just leave me something to read, thank you
My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 metastasized throat cancer, and he never drank or smoked anything in his whole life.
He has been cancer free for eight years now.
There are so many amazing new treatments now, so have hope
It can be beat