• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

My experience with weed

SmashingWretzky

Greenlighter
As a teenager.. I remember getting a little bud and smoking it for the first time. I was warm inside and it was relaxing and really enjoyable. I would smoke it and fall asleep really easy. This was the case for about 6 weeks...

The change happened one day with a few friends. I smoked a few cones and was expecting my usual high but it was completely different. I remember feeling intense deja vu like I'd been in the same place with the same people before . I was rather freaked out by it. I could feel my heart beating as fast as it ever had before and eventually I was having a full blown panic attack. I was certain i was about to die so 16 year old me calls an ambulance i remember my heart rate was 219 bpm on the way to the ER.
I was given some kind of pill im guessing a benzo and was kept overnight for observations...

I was young and naive but I had to see if it was a one off. It could of been bad weed. I smoked a cone and again comes this constant fucking stream of deja vu again out of nowhere. I was like oh fuck here it is all over again. I went through the same experience and landed in hospital again... This time though this evil voice in my head only added to my troubles..

This wasn't the end of my stupidity as all my friends smoked i was made to feel like the odd man out. I caved to the peer pressure and everytime I did I would end up in similar panicked states each time. I never went back to hospital and endured the fucked up experiences. The same evil voice would fill my head and I decided after at least 5 more times that it wasn't worth it. I would rather be teased then endure that shit again.

I was walking home one day around this time and that same fucking voice just happened to appear. I was sober and for the best part of 3 months I felt like I was in my own movie. It was really horrible and occasionally id become so panicked and overwhelmed I couldn't function. I would lay in bed and shut my eyes until i eventually woke up.

This eventually all stopped and never resurfaced again. Ive never heard that same voice again in the last 13 years. I did smoke again when i was about 25 and whilst i wasn't in the same state as my teens. I did panic to some degree I just didn't let it get out of hand.

I am wondering what could of made my experiences change from real pleasent calm ones to the crazy panicked deja vu episodes that seemed to come out of nowhere about 7 weeks in to smoking weed.

I am still baffled by the fact I can inject large amounts of meth and not be in the same state that a few bong hits brang on.

I am guessing being 16 years old played a role but as i said at 25 i was still in a panic. I am curious to see what others think and wonder if what i went through is common with weed use. I have never had the same response to any other drug... Thanks for reading BL

That cannabis can bring on episodes like yours is not unheard of, it's actually very common for people to have panic attacks and for some there is also some kind of psychosis.
It probably sounds weird to you as the the legalise marijuana propaganda would have you believe that it is the perfect medicine and doesn't have any side effects,.

My suggestion is to not use cannabis that contains THC, if you want to smoke or vaporize there are cannabis strain for sale with almost no THC (actually is like 0.1 0.2 instead of 15-25% of commercial weed).