Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My Experience with 4-aco-dmt

Amberocks

Greenlighter
This is my first post and I will be sharing some experiences with trypamines. Mainly 4-aco-dmt! One of my closest friends introduced me to this particular chemical and ever since then I've fallen in love <3 I usually take about 20-30mg orally or will sniff 15mg. The first time I took it I felt really nauseous for about 45 mins. The only thing that helped was to smoke some kush. Once my stomach was feeling better I became aware of a warm, beautiful feeling of happiness and love. I had lots and lots of visuals and was in complete control of myself. I had a difficult time talking the first time too but ever since then I've been fine with communicating. The visuals were really intense and fun. Music was intensified as well and i became in sync with the world around me. By the third time I took this chemical I discovered that I can see energy. All the energy that is between me and an object and also the energy exchange between people as they speak and move about. I have never experienced anything like this on any other drug that I've taken so this was very eye opening. One more thing!! The first night I took this I was with my friend and we decided to go to a haunted field/house/bus. I thought I was going to have a heart attack at one point!! lol Not really but I have never been so scared in my life! It's probably safe to say that no one should trip and go to any haunted activity. Over this past weekend I took 30mg and because it was late and rainy we had to stay indoors. Personally, I'm more of an outdoors person especially while tripping. We made the most out of it though. I turned on my star machine and lit candles and turned on my colorful water fountains. Very beautiful! Then we played Wii for about 3 hours. That night was the first night I started to see sacred geometry. There were so many shapes a designs all around us. I could literally see the physics around us!

This is it for now. I will be posting more experiences soon!

I've grown a liking to tryptamines lately too. I had never had a great experience with 4-aco-dmt (just 1 good experience) so I got some more. I've yet to do it though. However, 4-AcO-MET and 4-AcO-DiPT are wonderful! Amazing body feeling. 4-HO-DET is good too, great body feeling like 4-AcO-MET but less mindspace and more visuals (for me)

These are really stimulating (in an awesome way!) besides 4-AcO-DiPT (which is awesomely relaxing)

But my new favorite is 4-AcO-MET. I may try 4-AcO-DMT and 4-AcO-DiPT together eventually.