• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My experience on bk-2-CB (It blew actual 2c-b out of the water)

jetamine

Bluelighter
This actually happened a few months ago and it was so magical/profound I had to take a note about it. I've done high does of regular 2C-B before but this was just completely different in every single way. I'll never forget it! It was the most intense thing I've been through in my life personally, what I wrote doesn't do it justice in the slightest, but thats the case with most psychadelic experiences I guess, words just don't do them justice! The comedown was quite horrific though, don't think I slept for about 40 hours after it and didn't even have any benzos.. 40 hours of absolute physical and mental exhaustion but it was worth it.

If anyone else has tried bk-2-CB I'd be intrigued to hear what you thought about it!

//////////////////////////

I ingested 170mg of bk-2-CB orally (I know this wasn't an ideal time to take it but at the time I just didn't care which in hindsight was very stupid and wreckless but I wasn't expecting it to be so intense)

I was in a house party and 3 hours in I had to leave the party because I just felt like I just looked weird because I was in the corner smiling to myself about life (can't recall the specific thoughts ha)

I got back to my room and set myself up with my laptop and put techno music on. More or less instantly my mind set was put into some absolute super charged spirtual deep thinking sort of thinking, really hard to explain but at the time I literally felt confident I could write a book on spirituality and overcoming personal problems lol..

At this peak time I literally felt like I could control every emotion in my body, but every emotion was intensified by like 100 times, I thought about my mother and actually cried for 10 minutes thinking about how blessed I was to be her son.

I really can't put this trip into words, it was like the most intense thing you can imagine.. like all I had to do was think of something in my head (visually) and then I could instantly produce it in a 3D graphics right infront of me, open eyed visuals. I could do whatever I wanted to with this image even though it was kinda morphing but I could literally alter the image in anyway I could think of (was like being on Photoshop but just using your mind as your tools lol) I could then make the image spin like giving it a view from every angle (can't think of the word for this).

I had a deep emphasis on making sure I fully understood that my future was totally unwritten and could go down so many different routes.. and that I'm motivated by money which isn't a bad thing and should just make sure I'm ethical in reaching my desired salary, I knew this all before hand sort of but this trip was like telling me I have to understand this deeply (my mindset was like an absolute thought processing machine lol so saw this from alot of different views (all of them positive).

There was a lot more too this trip aswell but it's actually hard to put it into words which is a shame as I'd love to be able to put it into words.

I actually didn't have any negative thoughts at all, I saw negativity as just something that's actually required in life which left me feeling like I could literally be put in any scenario in the trip (if I was still in that mindset of course) and literally not be afraid of it, even if it appeared really obsurd or freaky (I felt like I had 100% control of everything, was truly bizzare)..

This was hands down the most intense trip of my life!

Last edited:
Have you posted this elsewhere? Like months ago? I could have sworn I read a very similar trip report to this before.

Seems like everyone thinks about their parents while on this substance.

Yeah I did, can't remember where I posted it. Was really profound, thought it would be quite subtle like 2-cb but christ was I wrong, but still great.