• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My experience and current situation (tramadol, weed, Valium)

so, in the UK it's normal to prescribe that much diazepam?
in north america, 10mg at a time would be the most unless there is a very special circumstance.
None come to mind.......

so, in the UK it's normal to prescribe that much diazepam?
in north america, 10mg at a time would be the most unless there is a very special circumstance.
None come to mind.......

yep, our NHS is notably hesitant to prescribe someone any amount of benzodiazepine that is anywhere close to habit-forming - probably because when we do end up addicted they then have to shell out a bunch more money to then treat said addiction.
if you go private here though that's a whole other story; essentially its the only way to come across a legitimate prescription to alprazolam.

and although i'm wholeheartedly with you on this one its better than nothing i guess.. i do envy the yanks and their oxyies and xannies: their dillies and their dallies, but i'd much prefer free medical treatment so who am i to bitch and moan?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sounds like the SNRI/opiate withdrawals from the tramadol making you emotional. I'm tapering off heroin and I'm starting to feel emotions again hardcore I felt goosebumps to music first time in 5 years, I randomly cried in my car and it felt so good to let out you don't cry on dope, and ya I understand the up and down. You get manic type feelings randomly happy randomly sad, if it's been 10 days you haven't taken tramadol you should be almost in the clear just tough it through a few more days.

But the second challenge will be Valium, I also am tapering from Valium cause that is also a mess full to deal with ...
Good luck stay with your regiment and once you start feeling better start lowering the Valium or you'll regret ever starting that in the first place

It is so funny you mention feelings goosebumps. I have just been thinking the other day that I actually miss feeling goosebumps. It is strange how you do not get those while on opiats.