L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My ex Gf wants me back.

Dracarys

Bluelighter
My ex GF wants me back. I've got over her, but when we broke-up i was heartbroken. I'm afraid that if i just go with it, i may start to get feelings for her again. The thing is ofcourse that this is all very good for my ego, and that it's all very convenient. I mean, if i would meet someone new, i would first have to show of, you know. Be funny and stuff, to demonstrate what a great guy i realy am. I'd have to date her a couple of times, not knowing if it's gonna lead to anything. While my ex, who i DID love and who DID find realy atractive is just more or less offering herself and i don't have to do anything. But i don't know. There was a reason we broke up (she betrayed me), i smoked tons of weed to get over her and i've moved on.

She betrayed you, which is something that you couldn't live with so the relationship ended. Have you both matured since you both parted ways ? Can you honestly forget that she betrayed you, can you honestly say that you will not be doubting her, thinking about her betraying you again?

If you have moved on then why move back ?

So it sounds like you just want to get back with her cuz it's easy and a ego boast? I mean, she cheated on you... but wants you back? How is that an ego boast? If she cheats on you again, well, then you're really going to feel like an idiot.

Who caresssss do whay your heart wants we don't know you in RL this is not a place to ask this question

Based off of my own experience this situation sounds no good for you OP. If she cheated on you once she will cheat on you again. You want an ego booster? Tell that chick to kick rocks and get yourself a new one.

I would be extremely cautious. I've gotten back together with someone only to have them break up with me again. Somehow we're still friends but that's another story.

Yeah, you people are right. It was sort of nice playing with the thought of going along with it, but...yes i moved on, and going back there makes no sense at all.

I mean people do break up and get back together but I would just be extremely wary.

Yeah, you people are right. It was sort of nice playing with the thought of going along with it, but...yes i moved on, and going back there makes no sense at all.

its like this- do you trust her? could you find someone better?

does this just seem cushy because of fear of the unknown?

i dunno. if its true love maybe but if its just oh its easier then prob not

Virtually all females have a passionate longing for the unattainable. Lots of males too, but more females