• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My Embeda Experiment

I have heard that Pepsi or coke will work. Honestly, nervous to try and potentially waste an embeda. The euphoria of original method has followed the tried and true "chasing the dragon"; the euphoria now is very mild and such. Still worth it compared to none, but things like this ultimately leave you in the dust. I will say though; despite only mild effects, it doesn't cause bob to have and DT's at all. Your results may vary.

Ok. Sorry for the long reply. Ultimately someone always needs to take one for the team. Bob risked some DT and the like and I would say that someone should definatelyd try this. Mixing methods could be a successful methodology. I say this as I am fairly certain it will work. How much? Let us know.

All boiled down, yes I would think it would work.

Hello! I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread.

I have been a chronic pain patient for the past four and a half years. I have tried a billion different meds. The doc just put me on Embeda 20 mg once a day alongside my usual 10 mg Percocets 3x a day. Morphine tends to be VERY weak for me so I usually have to insufflate it or chew it up for it to work for my pain, hence how I found this thread. I know the bioavailability for insufflation of morphine is crap but it works better than orally for me, for whatever reason. Shrug.

Anywho, I decided to try just opening the capsule and swallowing the beads before trying anything fancy and, I gotta tell you, it worked wonders. I woke up today at 11 AM, with my pain level at a 1, for the first time in 5 years and I hadn't taken an Embeda since 2 AM.

So, just saying to try swallowing the pellets before trying the other complicated methods in this post. I got a decent buzz and awesome pain relief. I don't have a very high tolerance for pain meds yet though, so keep that in mind.

I was scared to try these since I read all those warnings about the possible severe withdrawals but, I am loving this Embeda so far, at least in terms of around-the-clock pain control.