• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

My drug experiences rated in a list. How would you rank/rate yours?

FunctionalJnkieGrl

Bluelighter
1. Sugar: I'll never give up sweets. Diabeetus here I come!
2. Caffeine: Never gonna give it up, like the song
3. Nicotine: I still smoke, but I cut WAY back.
4. Alcohol: I always regret drinking, yet I still do it on weekends. Strange...
5. Weed: No complaints here. Smoke weed everyday!
6. K2: Flat-out sucks and is a waste of money.
7. Salvia: Very short-lived, but hated it.
8. Psilocybin Shrooms: Fun in small doses, but not really my cup of tea.
9: Fly Agaric Shrooms: Didn't do a damn thing.
10. LSD: Again, hallucinogens aren't my cup of tea.
11. Diphenhydramine aka benadryl/Zzzquil: Love it in small doses, horrifying at high doses. Helps me sleep.
12. DXM: Never again. Horrifying. Would definitely not recommend.
13. Concerta (methylphenidate): Helped me pass highschool, but still wouldn't recommend.
14. Adderall (amphetamine sulfate): No thanks, I like to sleep.
15. Meth: No fucking thanks. Sleep is important to me.
16: Cocaine: Too expensive and a shitty crash. Nope.
17: Crack: Same as regular coke, but cheaper and slightly more intense. No thanks.
18: Nitrous oxide: Very short-lived effects, but I fucking love it.
19: melatonin: Helps me sleep.
20: chamomile: Helps me sleep.
21: valerian root: Helps me sleep.
22: kava kava: Helps me sleep.
23: Ashwaganda: Helps me sleep.
24: Heroin: Too short-lived. Not worth my money.
25: Morphine: I fucking LOVE it. Favorite drug EVER.
26: Oxycodone: Not as good as morphine, but it'll do.
27: Fentanyl: It'll do. Its crazy strong & long-lasting, but more sedating than euphoric
28: Hydrocodone: Not strong enough anymore.
29: Codeine: Weak
30: Demerol: Still too fucking weak.
31: Tramadol: Weak, but the long-lasting effects are impressive. Beware the horrific withdrawals.
32: Hydromorphone: Strong, but way too short-lived.
33: Oxymorphone: Very similar to hydromorphone.
34: Methadone: Not bad and long-lasting, actually.
35: Kratom: disappointing. Not really a solid opioid.
36: Seroquel: hated it. Might as well be a roofie.
37: xanax: feels similar to being drunk, but not my cup of tea.
38: valium: feels similar to xanax.
39: hyocyamine: was prescribed it once and it didn't do anything.
40: trazadone: was prescribed it for insomnia. Sucks. Might as well be a poor man's xanax.

(As for MDMA: I haven't tried it yet, but will only try it if a testing kit proves its legit. I don't trust designer drugs. And as for raw opium: Always wanted to try it.)

Last edited:
I think there is a whole pages long thread along these lines, but I'll play:

1. LSD: Fine in +200 ug doses, less than that just sketches me out
2. Alcohol: only to be sociable, find it a big repugnant really
3. Weed: Makes me anxious and paranoid, hate it. Very suspicious of connoisseurs.
4. Shrooms: Only on dark and stormy nights on isolated beaches in Bali.
4. Snorted coke: Ho hum
5. IV coke: DING! DING! DING! Whoooosh!
6. Dexemfetamine: makes be a buttoned down professional
7. Heroin: puke
8. Rx Opiods: seem fine for pain relief after surgery but I don't get the long term attraction
9. Amphetamine Sulfate: Zooom. See you in a couple of days.
10. Methamphetamine: I'll be in my room, I don't want to be disturbed. Don't fuck with the internet.
11. Nicotine: Do I look like a low rent moron? I wouldn't mind a cuban after dinner though....
12. Ritalin: Jesus, why am I shaking like this?
13. MDMA: I bet if I could remember those years I'd have a positive review. Not to be injected. Ever.
14 Seroquel: God's gift to tweakers
15: Agomelatine: Best anti-depressant

I might remember more later.

What about lower doses sketches you out? I personally don’t like much more than 100 ug, 60 is probably my sweet spot lol
At lower doses I start having a good trip and it’s quite enjoyable but after about 5 hours I start to get confused and anxious and sometimes irritable and want to sleep but can’t. Even diazepam doesn’t help

However I’ve found on higher doses I just power through and have a relatively mild comedown and can sleep confortably after 8-12 hours with maybe just 5 mg valium.

I think what happens is at lower doses is I instinctively try to hold onto my normal consciousness to much and kind of fight the acid. But at higher doses that’s just impossible and I get pulled right in.

At lower doses I start having a good trip and it’s quite enjoyable but after about 5 hours I start to get confused and anxious and sometimes irritable and want to sleep but can’t. Even diazepam doesn’t help

However I’ve found on higher doses I just power through and have a relatively mild comedown and can sleep confortably after 8-12 hours with maybe just 5 mg valium.

I think what happens is at lower doses is I instinctively try to hold onto my normal consciousness to much and kind of fight the acid. But at higher doses that’s just impossible and I get pulled right in.
Makes sense

the comedown can be anxious. I always need a friend with me to talk through it. I can normally sleep at 10 hrs after one tab which is fine for me

i get pretty disoriented and detached at high doses which is why I don’t like it. I feel like i become manic and just completely unable to function. I know some psych heads like that sort of thing but it’s just not for me

Makes sense

the comedown can be anxious. I always need a friend with me to talk through it. I can normally sleep at 10 hrs after one tab which is fine for me

i get pretty disoriented and detached at high doses which is why I don’t like it. I feel like i become manic and just completely unable to function. I know some psych heads like that sort of thing but it’s just not for me
The last time I had something like 200 ug I spent a couple of hours paddling like a toddler in a big persian carpet that seemed to have liquified. Nothing sketchy about that! But I was way beyond normal functioning if someone had chanced upon me!

The last time I had something like 200 ug I spent a couple of hours paddling like a toddler in a big persian carpet that seemed to have liquified. Nothing sketchy about that! But I was way beyond normal functioning if someone had chanced upon me!
Lol swimming through space time is always an excellent choice

i really find lsd to be a social drug and i love to talk with my homies on it. at a certain dosage, words just don’t come out

i also really like to go outside on it so i need some sort of mental coherence for it. My favorite is going on a run through the woods while tripping but even just exploring around town is wonderful

Updated the list.
Sorry u didn't like DXM. As a person whose favorite drug class is hands down dissociatives...DXM has an extra magic to it that all the other dissocistives lack. It's kind of a rough ride but the places it takes you psychotropically are unmatched in any other dissociatve I've found. All the others (K, pcp, mxe) all are much closer to each other in their effects.

Sorry u didn't like DXM. As a person whose favorite drug class is hands down dissociatives...DXM has an extra magic to it that all the other dissocistives lack. It's kind of a rough ride but the places it takes you psychotropically are unmatched in any other dissociatve I've found. All the others (K, pcp, mxe) all are much closer to each other in their effects.
Dissociatives scare the shit outta me. When i took DXM, my sense of time was completely fucked and I was convinced i died and was stuck in limbo or hell. Before it wore off my legs wouldn't work right either (I did the robo walk).

Dissociatives scare the shit outta me. When i took DXM, my sense of time was completely fucked and I was convinced i died and was stuck in limbo or hell. Before it wore off my legs wouldn't work right either (I did the robo walk).
They are scary as shit at high hole-like doses....except for ketamine. But all the others are pretty scary.

I know what you mean about that limbo world you think you're dead but youre stuck in the afterlife or some shit.

The side effects, nasty body load and robowalk make dxm suck but the quality of its psychotropic effects are where it really shines.

My best most pure rush dopamine hit in my drug history was smoking fentanyl while peaking on dxm then hitting nitrous. Made IV hydromorphine seem like garbage.

3-MeO-PCP: Euphoric but dark dissociative experience
4-Aco-Met: Eerily similar to psilocybin
2-FDCK: Like bad ketamine
2C-B: Pure bliss
ALD-52: Disco-acid
ALPRAZOLAM: Best for panic-attacks
CLONAZEPAM: Heavy bodily sedation
DIAZEPAM: Best all-around bennie
FLUNITRAZEPAM: Great for sleep / violent endeavours
FLU-ALPRAZOLAM: Never again- way to potent
LORAZEPAM: Great anxiety-supression, not that good for sleep
NORFLOURAZEPAM: Disappointment
NITRAZEPAM: Mild, quite long lasting
MIDAZOLAM: Good recreational effect
OXAZEPAM: Useless
TRIAZOLAM: Best benso for sleep/criminal activities
GHB: Great sleeping aid
ETH-LAD: Not that impressed - uncomfortable body high
ZOLPIDEM: Pretty meh.
ZOPICLONE: OK for sleep, fun for day-time use
AMPHETAMINE: The best stimulant for recreational use
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE: Great for studying
LISDEXAMPHETAMINE: Good for long days at work
COCAINE: Don't really get the hype - just turns me into a fiend
BUPRENORPHINE: Fantastic before heroin came into play, longlasting high
CODEINE: Trite
KETOBEMIDONE: Amazing substance
HEROIN: Greatest pain-relief
HYDROCODONE: Nothing special, like weak oxy
OXYCODONE: Allright, prefer something more sedating
MORPHINE: Fantastic for pain and recreational
TRAMADOL: Before tolerance fucked it, I got MDMA-like waves of euphoria
OPIUM: The ultimate opiate experience; daydreams and reveries. Horrific withdrawal
PENTOBARBITAL: Overrated, didn't get much out of this one
CARISOPRODOL: Wonderful substance, great for certain types of pain
GABAPENTIN: Good medicine, useless recreational effects
PREGABALIN: Great for neuropathy. Psychedelic/dissosiative effects on higher doses
LSD-25: Always a pleasure. At home, concerts, work. Taking it before getting on a plane was a fantastic experience
DMT: Yet to get good shit to break-through; beautiful visuals, racing thoughts
PSILOCYBIN: No friend of mine, great body discomfort
MDMA: Ultimate fuck-drug, relives depression greatly
MDA: Perfect for talking shit with friends for hours
KETAMINE: Great for reducing pain. The Hole is like being hugged by oblivion
QUETIAPINE: Made me feel psychotic
NITROUS OXIDE: Nothing on it's own, but great with LSD and Ketamine
SALVIA: "Why is the table trying to talk to me?"
AMANITA MUSCARIA: Like being drunk, high and slippin' into delirium
LSA: Worst psychedelic I've had
DATURA (SCOPOLAMINE/ATROPINE/HYOSCYAMINE): Powerful. Great for stomach discomfort, reducing come-up nausea and boosting psychs.
CANNABIS: All around a good medicinal plant
JWH018: Fuck me sideways, never again. Like greening out
KRATOM: Good for withdrawal from opiates and sleep

They are scary as shit at high hole-like doses....except for ketamine. But all the others are pretty scary.

I know what you mean about that limbo world you think you're dead but youre stuck in the afterlife or some shit.

The side effects, nasty body load and robowalk make dxm suck but the quality of its psychotropic effects are where it really shines.

My best most pure rush dopamine hit in my drug history was smoking fentanyl while peaking on dxm then hitting nitrous. Made IV hydromorphine seem like garbage.
Hydromorphone is overrated, in my opinion. Way too short-lived. Fentanyl patches are pretty awesome and so is nitrous even though it doesn't last long at all. But yeah, the DXM limbo world was terrifying. Everything looked normal but everything felt completely wrong. "Stuck in the afterlife" sums up how I felt. Good analogy.

Stims:
Mephedrone: my one true love, especially IV
amphetamine: love but became psychosis central
Methylphenidate: felt like I was in limitless but anxious when I ran out of work to do
Ethylphenidate: ruined life and mind IVing for a couple of years. Surprisingly euphoric injected but very cold and hard stim
Methamphetamine: didn't do too much for me but only tried a small bit
Methylone: lovely compound
MDMA: very euphoric but a bit messy and comedown sucks
Cocaine: very pleasant but always regret it. Fiending IV is unreal
6-apb: turned into a puddle of euphoria, nasty comedown
Methiopropamine: only halfway ok roa was smoked but still pretty lame
4-FMA: kindof lame too, background stimulation, minimal euphoria
Forgotten name: new RC stim after eph was banned. Really liked it but can't remember what its called, would welcome any suggestions

Sedatives:
Diazepam: sometimes warm and lovely, sometimes waste of time mild and background effects
Temazepam: so lovely. With a bit of hash and a bump or two of k was in heaven
Etizolam: nice and reliable, pleasant
Clonazepam: very tasty, fuzzy
Nitrazepam, can't remember
Diclazepam IV: very nice
Alprazolam: nice heavy sedation
Phenobarbital: mildly euphoric, strong sedation, quite nice
Flubromazepam: can't remember

Psyches:
LSD: my love, always fascinating and unique at high or low doses (prefer high)
1p-LSD: similar to lsd but more bodyload
1cp-LSD: like 1p but more potent and less bodyload, more similar to lsd
AMT: long lasting, awesomely intense visuals and high at high doses. Low dose a waste of time, never got the whole "rolling" feeling
DMT and ayahuasca: beautiful, incomprehensible and amazing in every way
5-meo-DMT: didn't get much besides nauseated and some weird kelleidescope visuals for 10 mins
Miprocin: good fun, cheerful and interesting
Psilocybin: fun and colourful, makes me feel like a child
4ACO-DMT: lovely, awesome colours and visuals, very similar to pscilocybin
Mescaline: via san Pedro. Felt like I wanted a higher dose, was like a low dose 2c
2cb: fun and happy, nice colours
2ce: more intense and introspective, cool visuals
2cp: lasted ages, intense visuals, got a migraine at end though
2c-t-2 (plugged): super fun, very beautiful and dazzling visuals. Another migraine though
2c-i: lots of fun, stronger than B, quite euphoric
25i-Nbome: hideously unpleasant, shitty visuals, awful body and head feeling. Misery in a tab

Opiates:
Heroin IV: damn lovely, very euphoric and comfortable, luckily never did this more than a handful of times
Oxycodone: only did a bit, felt kindof good but didn't get much of a high
Tramadol: bit of euphoria, background pleasantness
Codeine: my lockdown friend, developed a bit of a problem. Warm and fuzzy euphoria if you do enough
DHC: pleasant, euphoric, cleaner high than codeine
AH-7921: decent euphoria, long lasting, very sick if overdone
O-desmethyltramadol: pleasant, less dirty than tramadol
Buprenorphine: nice heavy high, easily overdone however

Dissociatives:
Ketamine: love so much, so much potential, awesome hole, great in combos
MXE: if k is sci-fi then mxe is fantasy. Warm and euphoric, very dissociating and dreamlike. Very intense and often frightening holes, long lasting, fucked up my life for a while
4meo-pcp: clean background dissociating, good for comedown
3-meo-pcp: very interesting compound, feels similar to mxe but very unique still
Salvia: just fucking weird every time, completely reality devoid
Diphenidine: odd one, seem to remember enjoying it lol?
Norethyl ketamine: garbage. Analgesia but little dissociation. IMed it made my thighs ache so much I couldn't walk for days

Forgetting a bunch but ah well. Could have put cannabinoids in but don't really like weed and the other synthetic ones are basically weed but less nuanced, harder and even less fun

Last edited:
Nicotine - wish i didn't need IT but IT gives me the illusion IT calms me down
Alcohol - i really enjoy, especially in a coke combo
Coke - my favorite drug of all time, very euphoric and megalomanic
Nr 3 heroin - very Nice however lacks euphoria
Nr 4 heroin - really Nice very euphoric
Ketamine - loved IT for a while tho only that specific k cause IT was exceptional quality
Xtc - loved IT a lot very intense euphoria in Both mind and body even more so when combined with weed
Methox - too extreme, zombie like
Fentanyl - strong downer lacks euphoria, not worth the Risk
Oxynorm - very Nice, real euphoric
LSD - first time was An epifany, used IT a lot but became bored with IT, this goes for all psychedelics
Weed - very Nice with very little downside
Crystal Meth - too extreme for me
Levo dextro amp - i like IT but severe downsides
Salvia - not fun at all
GHB - really Nice, enjoyed IT a lot
Kratom - subtle but i like IT

1. Sugar: I'll never give up sweets. Diabeetus here I come!
2. Caffeine: Never gonna give it up, like the song
3. Nicotine: I still smoke, but I cut WAY back.
4. Alcohol: I always regret drinking, yet I still do it on weekends. Strange...
5. Weed: No complaints here. Smoke weed everyday!
6. K2: Flat-out sucks and is a waste of money.
7. Salvia: Very short-lived, but hated it.
8. Psilocybin Shrooms: Fun in small doses, but not really my cup of tea.
9: Fly Agaric Shrooms: Didn't do a damn thing.
10. LSD: Again, hallucinogens aren't my cup of tea.
11. Diphenhydramine aka benadryl/Zzzquil: Love it in small doses, horrifying at high doses. Helps me sleep.
12. DXM: Never again. Horrifying. Would definitely not recommend.
13. Concerta (methylphenidate): Helped me pass highschool, but still wouldn't recommend.
14. Adderall (amphetamine sulfate): No thanks, I like to sleep.
15. Meth: No fucking thanks. Sleep is important to me.
16: Cocaine: Too expensive and a shitty crash. Nope.
17: Crack: Same as regular coke, but cheaper and slightly more intense. No thanks.
18: Nitrous oxide: Very short-lived effects, but I fucking love it.
19: melatonin: Helps me sleep.
20: chamomile: Helps me sleep.
21: valerian root: Helps me sleep.
22: kava kava: Helps me sleep.
23: Ashwaganda: Helps me sleep.
24: Heroin: Too short-lived. Not worth my money.
25: Morphine: I fucking LOVE it. Favorite drug EVER.
26: Oxycodone: Not as good as morphine, but it'll do.
27: Fentanyl: It'll do. Its crazy strong & long-lasting, but more sedating than euphoric
28: Hydrocodone: Not strong enough anymore.
29: Codeine: Weak
30: Demerol: Still too fucking weak.
31: Tramadol: Weak, but the long-lasting effects are impressive. Beware the horrific withdrawals.
32: Hydromorphone: Strong, but way too short-lived.
33: Oxymorphone: Very similar to hydromorphone.
34: Methadone: Not bad and long-lasting, actually.
35: Kratom: disappointing. Not really a solid opioid.
36: Seroquel: hated it. Might as well be a roofie.
37: xanax: feels similar to being drunk, but not my cup of tea.
38: valium: feels similar to xanax.
39: hyocyamine: was prescribed it once and it didn't do anything.
40: trazadone: was prescribed it for insomnia. Sucks. Might as well be a poor man's xanax.

(As for MDMA: I haven't tried it yet, but will only try it if a testing kit proves its legit. I don't trust designer drugs. And as for raw opium: Always wanted to try it.)
LSD: Was fun at first but after awhile felt like I was frying my brain
MDMA: Fun taking with friends at first but then the comedowns start getting worse
Ketamine: I almost got addicted it to this and found it to be the most euphoric psychedelic
Xanax: I do enjoy a bar every now and then, I get giddy
Valium: A bit too weak for my liking but enjoyable
Ativan: My least favorite benzo and quite weak, not much euphoria
Klonopin: Not much euphoria, would rather have xanax or valium
Percocet: Enjoy the hyper, slight euphoria I get but hate the irritability and itchiness
Heroin: Just makes me sick if I snort it, never shot up
Adderall: I feel unpleasantly jittery on it and start smelling weird, first time I took it felt some euphoria
Lyrica: Nothing to write home about here
Kratom: Makes me sick most of the time and irritable, but more talkative. Only one strain gives me some euphoria
DMT: Not much effect for me when smoked and Ayahuasca was way too much
San Pedro: Felt too similar too acid, but not a bad experience
Weed: Nowadays I get tired and paranoid on it, but I enjoy the philosophical thoughts
Synthetic Cannabanoids: Stay far away from these
2C-B: Forgiving psychedelic but not especially profound
Ambien: Kinda fun to stay up and get dissociated before crashing
Kava: Pretty boring for me
Alcohol: My least favorite substance: Hate hangovers and getting sick
Cocaine: Bad for the heart, short acting and not up my alley.

There may be more but this is all I can think of right now.

1. focalin (dexmethylphenidate): amazing I don't fucking know how this shit works but it made me feel completely normal and full of energy after not eating or sleeping for a while and it just helps with my adhd and depression somehow????
2. vyvanse (lisdexamphetamine): it's kinda the same as focalin but I don't like it as much because I can't do anything about the time release and it takes too long to start working
3. caffeine: if I consume it with focalin or vyvanse it makes me shake but I don't care enough to stop drinking it
4. alcohol: tastes like ass but otherwise fine
5. cigarettes: tastes and smells like ass I hate them so much
6: clonazepam: made me tired and it was hard to move while on it but also very relaxing
I think there is something I'm forgetting but idk what it was

Last edited: