European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

My disgrace is complete

Ismene2

Bluelighter
What's the worst time you've ever had to try and pretend to be straight in front of someone you loved who didn't know you did drugs? I remember my mother coming by surprise with some curtains and I was on mushrooms and couldn't stop giggling, she said "What's up with you?"

Was found lying face down in my ex mother-in-law's garden pouring rain at night - she was very worried but, without moving I may add, I informed her that I was ok and was "merging with the earth" - mushrooms eh

For some reason answered the front door shortly after dring a very strong brew (dem shrooms again man ffs), my melting, undulating and usually temperamental dad calmly said "I think I'd better come back another day" :)

First time ever meeting my Dad's new girlfriend and basically all her family ....xmas day and I'd been out speeding and partying all night....just after dinner there were 12 or so of us round the table and I noticed everyone had suddenly gone deathly quiet - I looked down and to my horror had sucbconsciously stuck 3 rizzlas together and was about to add the baccy (and then the hash)...I very cooly scrapped that and just made a rollup, no hash. It was never mentioned again

I do miss the mushrooms - my heart gave a little leap when one of the american states legalised them a while ago.