• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos My Chemist

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Right
I’m starting to get a lovely little collection of tablets together, I currently have stockpiled
100 50mg Tramadol
90 10mg Diazepam
30 5mg MST
30 1mg Xanax
60 30mg Codiene
2kg White and Green Kratom
30 5mg Trazedone
10 10mg Temazepam

I have tried all these separatelyor with Kratom and some I enjoy and some I haven’t really felt anything
I think that maybe that I haven’t taken enough

has anyone get any good combinations of these I can try that might hit a nice warm fuzzy
I’d appreciate any input
Thanks guys

I just want to point out that kratom is the only "opiate" without respiratory depression. So you can take as much as you like with benzodiazepines. But I would be careful about mixing tramadol or codeine with a benzo. Provided that they are weaker opioids in comparison to oxycodone or dilauded, many have died from the Benzo/Opioid combination. It's not worth the additional "potentiation" for you to lose your life. But I find Benzos to totally kill opiate highs (others report the opposite though and prefer the combo despite it being risky).

Not that your stash is outrageous, but I'm worried about the possibility of benzo dependency lol. It's easy to have a great stash and easily go through it in 3-4 days and then instantly want more. That's how it starts. The drugs never last as long as you think they will.

Oh.. and be careful about taking too much tramadol. Seizures are a possibility in higher doses (iirc I can't state the sweetspot where it doesn't have any possibility of producing a seizure sorry). You don't want to be withdrawing from tramadol and Benzos at the same time definitely noooot. At that point you would be at a very high risk for seizures. People have seized out from tramadol even from doses that were deemed quite safe. And people have also seized during tramadol withdrawals. Honestly that opioid scares me I've avoided it because of the seizure component that isn't traditional for opioids.

I am jealous of your stash, though. Although I should be growing up these days.

Can I come over?

Ive got his IP address, you game?

Just kidding 🤣

@GetMeOutOfThisCRAP fyi on a technical note tianeptine seems to cause minimal respiratory depression even at high doses. Unlike kratom however tianeptine will kill you eventually though the cause of death may not be the result of respiratory depression (apart from say the potential to aspirate on ones vomit). There are also a number of obscure partial MOR agonists that don't cause significant respiratory depression.

Just kidding 🤣

@GetMeOutOfThisCRAP fyi on a technical note tianeptine seems to cause minimal respiratory depression even at high doses. Unlike kratom however tianeptine will kill you eventually though the cause of death may not be the result of respiratory depression (apart from say the potential to aspirate on ones vomit). There are also a number of obscure partial MOR agonists that don't cause significant respiratory depression.

Hmm interesting. Is tianeptine an opiate-like substance? I've heard it can be found in fake pills trying to mimmic opioids on the street. I have no idea what it is.

I just want to point out that kratom is the only "opiate" without respiratory depression. So you can take as much as you like with benzodiazepines. But I would be careful about mixing tramadol or codeine with a benzo. Provided that they are weaker opioids in comparison to oxycodone or dilauded, many have died from the Benzo/Opioid combination. It's not worth the additional "potentiation" for you to lose your life. But I find Benzos to totally kill opiate highs (others report the opposite though and prefer the combo despite it being risky).

Not that your stash is outrageous, but I'm worried about the possibility of benzo dependency lol. It's easy to have a great stash and easily go through it in 3-4 days and then instantly want more. That's how it starts. The drugs never last as long as you think they will.

Oh.. and be careful about taking too much tramadol. Seizures are a possibility in higher doses (iirc I can't state the sweetspot where it doesn't have any possibility of producing a seizure sorry). You don't want to be withdrawing from tramadol and Benzos at the same time definitely noooot. At that point you would be at a very high risk for seizures. People have seized out from tramadol even from doses that were deemed quite safe. And people have also seized during tramadol withdrawals. Honestly that opioid scares me I've avoided it because of the seizure component that isn't traditional for opioids.

I am jealous of your stash, though. Although I should be growing up these days.

thank you very much

Just kidding 🤣

At least I’ll have some support and someone who knows how much to take and when, I just take one every now and again because I don’t know if I’m going to overdose or something

I thought these type of threads weren't allowed lol

But I personally would take 300mg of tram with a couple morphine and codeine on top then 1 Diaz and 1 temaz, you'll feel great haha

@Misterx1976 whats funny about that?

Today I'm on 350mg of tram, 16mg of codeine and 90mg of Morphine, plus 5mg of diazepam. Feeling proper fuzzy

@Misterx1976 whats funny about that?

Today I'm on 350mg of tram, 16mg of codeine and 90mg of Morphine, plus 5mg of diazepam. Feeling proper fuzzy

oh for real?
my bad
I don’t think I’d survive that
Tonight I had Kratom and 100mg tramadol
I take days off so I don’t get addicted
Tomorrow perhaps I will try Xanax for the first time
Not confident enough to mix I’d get paranoid thinking I’m going to die

13 x 5 mg of Hydro-x-325 mg Tylenol (Boooo!) Got those when I had some teeth pulled, and never ended up needing them.

1 kg White Maeng Da Kratom from Mystic Islands.

5 g Tianeptine Sulphate.
'
500 x 1 mg Etizola pills. These are an absolute lifesaver. They're almost a medical Swiss army knife. Synergize really well with either Tianeptine, Kratom, or both. I'd look into these if I were you. It's my best idea of a good time.

I've combined all of these except for the Hydro. Hydro I took with Kratom once. Didn't feel a thing.

I used Tianeptine to stave off as much of a kratom withdrawal as it could. Worked a bit well, but I was still mostly non-functional.

Tianeptine at 20mg made me dance. It never felt that amazing again. Doses at about 120 mg or higher make me really fall into my mind, and the music. I've had some wonderful hours of daydreaming with it.

I'm keeping the Hydro around for any Kratom or Tianeptine withdrawals that emerge. That being said, most of them are just taped to a flask of crushed vodka and etiz, in case I ever need it.

I've been on Kratom daily for about two years, and it doesn't give me a fuzzy feeling anymore like it used to. I used to be able to take eight grams with orange juice and I'd put on a live recording of a Skrillex concert. The daydreams were so immersive that I felt like I was right there in the audience. It was quite the experience, and I miss it a lot.

I can't use any kind of opiate for fun anymore. The battle is waged for a stable baseline, now. Hopefully, you'll get better mileage with these things than I do these days.

Edit: I'm honestly not sure if I ever got buzzed out on tianeptine and kratom at the same time. I've had, and still do have periods in the day when the depression feels a little more off my back than usual. That's not really a recreational use, though. Bottom line, I'd recommend tianeptine if you're not combining it with opiates other than kratom. I'm sure there's people around here who know more about it than I do, but just from what I know I wouldn't recommend it.

Also, kratom goes excellently with vitamin A&D orange juice. It felt like an instant hit, or at least before I even finished climbing the stairs, on an empty stomach. I had to stop taking it because there's just too much sugar for how often I was taking it.

Last edited:
13 x 5 mg of Hydro-x-325 mg Tylenol (Boooo!) Got those when I had some teeth pulled, and never ended up needing them.

5 g Tianeptine Sulphate.
'
500 x 1 mg Etizola pills. These are an absolute lifesaver. They're almost a medical Swiss army knife. Synergize really well with either Tianeptine, Kratom, or both. I'd look into these if I were you. It's my best idea of a good time.

I've combined all of these except for the Hydro. Hydro I took with Kratom once. Didn't feel a thing.

I used Tianeptine to stave off as much of a kratom withdrawal as it could. Worked a bit well, but I was still mostly non-functional.

Tianeptine at 20mg made me dance. It never felt that amazing again. Doses at about 120 mg or higher make me really fall into my mind, and the music. I've had some wonderful hours of daydreaming with it.

I'm keeping the Hydro around for any Kratom or Tianeptine withdrawals that emerge. That being said, most of them are just taped to a flask of crushed vodka and etiz, in case I ever need it.

I've been on Kratom daily for about two years, and it doesn't give me a fuzzy feeling anymore like it used to. I used to be able to take eight grams with orange juice and I'd put on a live recording of a Skrillex concert. The daydreams were so immersive that I felt like I was right there in the audience. It was quite the experience, and I miss it a lot.

I can't use any kind of opiate for fun anymore. The battle is waged for a stable baseline, now. Hopefully, you'll get better mileage with these things than I do these days.

Edit: I'm honestly not sure if I ever got buzzed out on tianeptine and kratom at the same time. I've had, and still do have periods in the day when the depression feels a little more off my back than usual. That's not really a recreational use, though. Bottom line, I'd recommend tianeptine if you're not combining it with opiates other than kratom. I'm sure there's people around here who know more about it than I do, but just from what I know I wouldn't recommend it.

Also, kratom goes excellently with vitamin A&D orange juice. It felt like an instant hit, or at least before I even finished climbing the stairs, on an empty stomach. I had to stop taking it because there's just too much sugar for how often I was taking it.

Becareful with the tianeptine, fortunately you have the sulphate which is harder to get into hot water with. The sodium salt of tianeptine is very addictive...

Becareful with the tianeptine, fortunately you have the sulphate which is harder to get into hot water with. The sodium salt of tianeptine is very addictive...

I was able to taper down from about 150 mg a dose down to 30 mg in a month. Might've been with kratom's help, but I don't recall ever being uncomfortable during that process. I appreciate the concern, though, thanks.

@Misterx1976 be careful with Xanax, it's strong, 1mg is the same strength as 20mg of diazepam. If you have no benzo tolerance, start with diazepam instead. If it's night time, go with the temaz over the diaz.

Regarding to the tramadol, never go over 400mg in 24hrs

I was able to taper down from about 150 mg a dose down to 30 mg in a month. Might've been with kratom's help, but I don't recall ever being uncomfortable during that process. I appreciate the concern, though, thanks.

Thats good. Only brought it up because i had a 1,500mg a day tianeptine sodium habit once. The withdrawal sucks but fortunately its short-lived. Stick with the sulphate, and good job on the self-control.

@Misterx1976 be careful with Xanax, it's strong, 1mg is the same strength as 20mg of diazepam. If you have no benzo tolerance, start with diazepam instead. If it's night time, go with the temaz over the diaz.

Regarding to the tramadol, never go over 400mg in 24hrs

thank you
Been taking 10mg diaz every few days
Had a few Temaz but didn’t really feel anything
Just got my first 30 ksaol tablets which are generic Xanax
Was going to try half first as never tried them before but doesn’t look like there’s a centre line to split them down

5 g Tianeptine Sulphate.
'

Tianeptine is [x] quid, out of my price range

I found these though: [dont post links to sources please, and just FYI that site seems bogus - negrogesic]

Last edited by a moderator:

Just kidding 🤣

How does tianeptine kill you then, if not respiratory depression?

Like 2 months after I got off opiates in 204, I picked up some tianeptine, I heard it could be euphoric. Had no idea it's an opiate. I found myself taking it in high doses multiple times a day for 4 days. At that point I was like... uhh.... this definitely feels like an opiate. LOoked into it, and yet. I gave the rest to my friend who developed a huge dependence on it. She said coming off of it was like heroin withdrawals mixed with SSRI withdrawal, it was the worst withdrawal she'd ever been through bsides benzos, and she said it was about tied for benzos. Way worse than heroin though.

So just be careful. It is quite euphoric in high dosages, at 12.5mg doses 2-3x per day it's an effective antidepressant with likely low dependence potential