Depression My cat died about 6 hours ago

sorry to hear it one cat person to another!! I have a 20+ (it was a stray so ?) yr old cat that has diabetes and is propped up on painmeds myself. Still purs, eats, and enjoys life....but he has been incontinent for about a year now. My house smell slike cat piss ad its embarassing; but fuck ppl that cat is family. Sigh... I am very sorry for your loss. Don't bother asking why; just try to making sure noone ends up asking why about you. No pain and a life of being taken care of, take solace in the fact you provided a cat with a wonderful lovefilled life with no worries of food or any of the such. You did your part for your kitty, sounds like the kitty did solid by you by the tone of the post. Something to celebrate---I know that doesn't change reality but you did a good thing and thank you.

Did you take her to a vet? A punctured eye is very serious, and usually would have to be removed ; and my guess in this case is sepsis.

Sorry you lost your little friend. I've kept plenty of animals and you get so attached to them. :(

Sorry to hear that, Bro.

I lost one of my cats last year and it was so hard. Weirdly, it was harder than losing a family member. I think maybe because we had to put her down. She was super sick. Not eating. Extreme edema. Heart problems. Other organ failure. Thyroid was fucked. Etc.

God wants to experience the full spectrum of life. Humans project onto God. God is not a human. From suffering comes relief. If you aren't hungry, food is just food. If you're starving, it is fucking amazing. You fully appreciate it.

Life must have downs in order to have ups.

I know it's hard, but you need to accept it. You obviously had a deep connection with your kitty. Cherish those moments. If it was somebody else's cat, would they have loved it as much?

Keep your heart full and open. You're a good soul.

Sorry to hear that, Bro.

I lost one of my cats last year and it was so hard. Weirdly, it was harder than losing a family member. I think maybe because we had to put her down. She was super sick. Not eating. Extreme edema. Heart problems. Other organ failure. Thyroid was fucked. Etc.

God wants to experience the full spectrum of life. Humans project onto God. God is not a human. From suffering comes relief. If you aren't hungry, food is just food. If you're starving, it is fucking amazing. You fully appreciate it.

I know it's hard, but you need to accept it. You obviously had a deep connection with your kitty. Cherish those moments. If it was somebody else's cat, would they have loved it as much?

I just reported this idiot, Sgmtrends for his/her rude and disgusting remark. Then I just put this person on ignore. Sick jerkoff.

Sorry to hear that, Bro.

I know, it does seem harder sometimes to lose a beloved pet. 😲