L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

My boyfriend has me in opiate hell

jennahenning1984

Greenlighter
I am a mother of two who is at a loss for what to do. My boyfriend is hopelessly addicted to heroin and he recently talked me into snorting it. He spends every dime on it, so much so that I am about to be without electricity. I don't want to be with him anymore but he won't leave. The few times the police made him leave he would just break back in and tell the police I let him back in. And in the past I did but I'm tired of living like this but my local pd doesn't believe me anymore and neither does my family. My family won't help and I have no one else to ask since the few friends I did have he ran off years ago. The only ppl he knows are drug users and he won't stop bringing it in my house and putting it in my face. I feel like this is never going to end until I have nothing left. I personally haven't done anything in a day and a half now, but he is lying there scheming on a way to come up with some money to get dope. Everything that has been bought for me and my kids gets returned the next day, my jewelry is gone, he got fired, my electricity is about to get cut off, and I feel absolutely hopeless right now. I personally don't want anymore dope, don't know where to get it, and wouldn't spend my money on it anyways. I don't even like it. I could use some guidance or kind words to help me through this, my family doesn't understand because they have never been in this situation. I can't even think straight I'm so worried about losing my kids and I just want to feel better.

Call the police and then get a restraining order. If he breaks in, press charges. If he comes back, press charges.

This will continue until you put a firm line in the sand and there are consequences EVERY time he crosses it. If he's broken in before and you've allowed this to continue he has some reason to believe you're a softie and won't pull out all stops to fuck his life up. You should, he sounds like a piece of shit and deserves everything coming to him.

I'm gonna move this to the SLR section though.

Do you have a job? Are you at least getting help from the government to feed the kids. Only way out of this is to claw your way out. If you don't have a job you should prolly start by getting one.

Take your kids and go. Let the power get turned off and leave him there. Leave no trace.

You are about to be free. Cheer up.

if your going to simply derail a thread where someone has asked for advice go elsewhere thanks.

OP get out of that place and move somewhere else. simple

Who was that directed at, Po? I imagine you deleted some posts, but I thought I would check.

Who was that directed at, Po? I imagine you deleted some posts, but I thought I would check.

That's would be me and ki512. It's likely that your post and my response will be deleted as well due to that fact it is not relevant to the OP. My apologies for the derailment.