My boy got a DUII

I fucked up and told his mom about his dui: long story but maybe worth a read….

Today, out of the blue, two years post divorce and asset splitting; she tried to tell me I owed my kids money! From back in 2019.

She said we borrowed from their paychecks; they worked for us at our business. But my son never was on payroll; he was paid in cash. Payroll is from where she said we “borrowed” it from them to pay off a vendor. And we had overlooked making them whole.

No way I can fall for that gaslighting; if we did borrow I it was to pay her $5000 bonus which I paid her from the business. Then she refused to accept her 5k windfall bestowed by me, the owner of said business (sandwich shop) as marital assets and kept it all(I know, lawyer up!)

As I thought any dispersments should have been covered by our divorce decree; so I let her have it; I got mad 😡

I told her my son lives with me, 3 years free. And owes me 7k in grocery money( also I sometimes “forget” to collect from my daughters auto insurance) which would more than pay for any borrowed money from her either! If that ever happened; which is impossible for my son; may have happened with my daughter but she would have long insisted on being paid back.

So the whole fucking thing was contrived BS! But I also told her that she should pay part of his legal tab; because he was caught with her Xanax she gave him in his arrest. Hoping she may wanna pay for a lawyer as I am down to credit card living.
And have big medical bills.

Just can’t quite figure her motive? But I spilled the beans and told her I been paying for his legal troubles if she wants to kick in.
He couldn’t bear to tell her myself(fear and shame and losing her love) but I can’t be the only worried about him.

It fucking sucks; I lost my cool.

I did ask her how the cat was getting along with her boyfriend’s dog; who bit me; but knowing she had said pooch put down for she doesn’t like dogs. Nobody is innocent here but gaslighting me with fake bills tipped me right over the edge!
Sorry if this is TMI; I know it probably is!