• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol My body became imune to only 1 beer brand??

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
i drink (3 ) 24 ounce cans of these almost every night (if possible) -------->>>vvv

but somehow it gives me a really good buzz, and im able to wake up the next day hydrated, and ready for work

ive tried drinking the same ammount with other beer, and it would only give me a really BIG pulsing head ache that lasts 10 hours the next day

and its really unpleasant

has this happened to anyone else?

also, some might say this beer tastes like crap, but to me it tasted like honey or chocolate lol

sorry if the picture is too big

5e434d236a15c.image.jpg

Hey hugs! I hope you're h eww healthy and doing well. I dont like having to do this, but at this point we need to discuss your content.

There is nothing wrong whatsoever with your thoughts, dreams and ideas. There is a problem with where you're discussing it.

We are a Harm reduction forum. It is all about helping people use drugs safely. That's it if you want to socialize and discuss this stuff, we do have other forums.

I know I'm gonna sound like a dick, but hugs, it seems like something incredible or way out of the ordinary happens on a regular basis and this Alcohol thing just seems like the next chapter.

There are by-products of the fermentation process known as confers. These are believed to be part of why different alcohols effect people differently.

So please, please make sure that your thread is legitimately related to helping yourself or your peers use drugs safely. That is all we are about.

In short. You drank Alcohol and ended up with a hangover, a pretty well-known phenomenon.

Nobody is in trouble. This is just bureaucracy. I look forward to hearing from you again with HR as the subject :)

Last edited: