• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos my benzo feels like...speed?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
i mean it doenst feel like speed because it definitely kills my anxiety and gives me that heavy foot feeling and i can tell its a benzo just by the way my mouth and hands and shit feel. but at the end of the night i get like crazy fucking energy and just wanna talk to people going crazy and cant sleep. even just turning my lights off and closing my eyes im just tossing back and forth cant sleep for hours just wanting to talk to people and thinking about conversations i want to have with people and just opening my eyes every 15 minutes and checking my phone tossing and turning and trying to talk to random people for no reason.

xanax makes me social and shit but this feels just like speed. i dont know if its cut with speed or anything? if it was actual uppers i would be freaking the fuck out having a panic attack and a depressive crash where i cry and hate myself for hours. im trying to sleep its 8 am and ive been trying to sleep like 4-5 am and my hearts beating fast and im restless i took another quarter xan and smoked some weed and i cant turn down or relax at all. it feels like uppers but if it was uppers i would be having psychosis and freaking the fuck out

i got xans from the exact person the same exact pills 2 weeks ago and that felt just like a benzo. i just cant figure out how i took 2.5mg of xanax and smoked weed all night and i cant even keep my eyes open look like im at a rave with my eyes tired and wide open. what the fuck is going on can benzos be like this? i had the same thing happen yesterday. maybe its just because im not eating enough?

i took kratom, xanax, and weed all night with no caffeine all day

some benzodiazepines are known to produce paradoxical stimulation in some people...
wiki said:
Susceptible individuals may respond to benzodiazepine treatment with an increase in anxiety, aggressiveness, agitation, confusion, disinhibition, loss of impulse control, talkativeness, violent behavior, and even convulsions. Paradoxical adverse effects may even lead to criminal behavior. Severe behavioral changes resulting from benzodiazepines have been reported including mania, schizophrenia, anger, impulsivity, and hypomania.

Probably you are developing tolerance to their effects as well. Also regular heavy consumption of THC can easily provoke anxiety/panic.

Nobody would cut xanax with amphetamines, it makes no sense.

you need to consider reducing how many drugs you do.

Clonazepam sometimes makes me paradoxically more energetic. But that can be cause it erases anxiety and in 0.5mg dose is not making me sedated/drowsy so I want to do stuff as I am not anxiety ridden anymore. But paradoxical effects are the real thing no question about that.

Are you normally an anxious person or do you just use them recreationally? I definitely am, and I find that when I am properly medicated that my mind relaxes and I'm able to focus on productive things. I'm also more comfortable socializing, obviously, and these two things together can definitely make the experience seem paradoxical on the surface.

well mac miller died from coke laced with fentanyl nothing makes sense anymore and you can never be too careful

He died from fake 30mg oxycodone tablets that contained fentanyl, not cocaine laced with fentanyl.

My dog experiences the paradoxical reaction. I first heard of this when I worked at an animal shelter (where I got her, BTW).
She is terrified of thunder-- trembles, hides in closets, etc. When she"d been home with me about 2 months, a big storm was brewing and I took the proactive measure of giving her a tiny piece of Xanax. Big mistake.
The storm never fully developed but she (normally a very calm dog) was bouncing off the walls all night long. Neither of us got any sleep that night.

bruh its been like i dont even know how many hours. its noon. i gave up on sleeping

the second I drink with benzo's I get this effect.

then I hit a special place of time loss and confusion

then I pass out which is usually at the end of the bottle.

I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea of the Xanax having been something other than what it was sold as, but I think that it's doubtful anyone would lace a downer with amps. It's possible, but I very much doubt it. What seems more likely to me is what others said. For some reason, this is how the drug effects you. This is not out of the ordinary either. Some people get "paradoxical stimulation" from it as others have said.

Have you ever considered you may be an atypical responder to substances/medications?
Ever had anything else do the opposite of what it should do?
Or require more or less of a dose than others to achieve the same reaction?

Have you ever considered you may be an atypical responder to substances/medications?
Ever had anything else do the opposite of what it should do?
Or require more or less of a dose than others to achieve the same reaction?
no ive done xanax and benzos for years and i know xanax. this feels like xanax mixed with mdma i cant describe it any other way.

also op here i want to add one more detail to the report. i didnt have any mdma symptoms. i couldnt get a good look at my eyes it was dark and i had to use flash on my phone but my pupil looked slightly big not much i was not clenching my jaw. i wonder if it was laced with some weird RC