• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

My bad Molly Experiance

Donjeroski82

Greenlighter
About two years ago i had tried molly for the first time n my boy told me he wouldnt recomend it to me cuz i never popped pills before this molly (it was the powder form of it) and i took as the molly water. I had seen my friend the night before trip out on it and he sd that he felt like he had a perminant smile on his face. I had maybe a little less then hlf of the molly in the water n didnt no if i was high or if i was just imagining i was but i thaught that this was a great drug.... then my other boy came thru while i was at my best friends stepmoms house n he asked if we wanted to smoke. All three of us took a ride in his car to his house where he sniffed sum bcuz his experiance with coke. He had brought out a bottle of bacardi n i took a few shots n then we smoked in his car, it was still cold out n it was raining and we were by an airport bcuz thats were his stepmom lived so i was a long way from home. We were smoking while my boy asked my bstfrnd how he was soppose to feel then i started to get very worried bcuz ihad school the nxt day (highschool) and i didnt want to get into trouble... n i had known that is was freezing rain so i might b stuck out there not b able to make school the nxt day... then i started to trip out... my hrt beat sky rocketed n i heard my pulse in my ears n i basiclly had a very bad panic attack for the first time in my life. I didnt no at the time wat was happening ot elese i might still b smoking weed as a stress reliever...but as this was going on i thaught my heart was going to explode in my chest, n my guys were trying to calm me down. I had gone outside in the freezing rain with juzt a t shirt tryimg to calm myself down. I eventually went home and thaught i might die.in my sleep n was extremly exhausted from erlier, i have suffured from bad anxiety n ever since n have become extremely paranoid about my heath like my blood presure or my heartbeat or my headaches n even become worried that i might become epalectick and have a sezuire. I have been able to get passed the panic attacks n havnt had one in since the first year i had one. Now i just drink but sumtimes when i no there is someone i no who has medical knowlege i will take a few puffs of weed tell them exactly wat u just read to keep myself from having another panic attack while with my friends, i just drink now and seem to really enjoy myself when im drunk or tipsy... i plan on enlisting into service but not sure if the doctors found everything that lets me no im physically ok to endure bootcamp. I did go to the hospital bcuz i waa getting chest pains that i guess were being caused by anxiety, i still get the chest pains til this day n even developed psoriasis now after the incident and i had even taken a stress test that mesaured the amount of stress my body could take but i never told them about the molly i took bcuz i was only 17 at the time. The doc sd my heart was ok n i was.fine to join i just needed to lose sum weight but im still paranoid about my having a heart attack n dying in bootcamp, my parents til this day dont no about the inccident and i am 19 now... i deff miss smoking bcuz it was a very good stress releiver for me n dont no if i b able to smoke again if i cant get into the military. I would apprrciate reasuring comments letting me now im ok n its all just in my head thnx guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all in your head. Unfortunately I suffered a similar fate... It wasn't my first time but it wasn't long after my first time when I had my first panic attack. Too many pills at my 20th birthday party had me flying high and then all it took was a single hit of high grade weed to turn that amazing night into the beginning of my own personal hell.

The good news is that its unlikely you actually did any permanent physical damage but I am going to be 30 this year and I am still fighting anxiety every single day of my life.

I chose to go on benzodiazepines for them though and I think that's what made everything so bad. Had I just given it time, I would be better. It doesn't help that I didn't stop doing drugs, including MDMA and other stimulants, that's for sure.

But yeah, I've had all kinds of tests... Everything except a brain scan... They can't find a damn thing wrong with me.

It gets less intense with time... I can't remember the last time I had a 200 BPM panic attack but I have anxiety attacks daily.

One thing I can recommend - stop drinking. It does so much damage to your GABAergic system that is your primary defense against panic attacks. Same with benzodiazepines, most sleeping pills, GHB, etc.

Cool that really helps.... i stop smoking entirely cuz of it but i like to drink so that helps but im gunna gave a hard time getting thru to my head

Alcohol doesn't help. It does in the short term but in the long term, it does much more damage. You would seriously be doing yourself a huge favor if you stopped drinking and learned how to cope with your anxiety rather than self medicating it away.

Coke and mdma seems to be a catalyst for medium term anxiety. Probably the combo of strong stimulants.

Check out the long term come down thread for tips, advice and support.

MDMA can pack a strong bite that other drugs don't have. The good news is that if you deal with your problems properly you will be fine, just might take a whitle.