• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My Alien Abduction

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I now remember clearly that I was abducted by aliens as a child! It was a terrifying, yet incredible experience. I was in the basement of my house when suddenly I found myself floating out of the basement and into the sky. I can remember being floated through the bilco doors of my basement and into the air. Then, I remember floating into the sky and have limited recollection of what occurred aboard the spaceship. However, I have memories of some sort of electronics and tubes containing some sort of strange liquid/water (human breeding tubes perhaps?). Well, it finally came to me, and I know for an absolute fact that I was abducted by aliens. When I returned from the abduction, I had no memory of the encounter but was left with a strange, muscle deep wound on my finger that inexplicably did not bleed.

What made you remember, given that you weren't 100% sure the other week?

There are people out there that specialize in treating such things. You can't just ignore a traumatic event like that. I hope you seek out the right kind of help. It obviously affected you. Also curious about what triggered the memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's crazy man~

scary for me to think about. What's scarier is my inclination to believe you, LU!

I already asked you this in the other thread, but you did not respond. Did you get the full Whitley Streiber experience including the anal probe? Streiber and his family underwent a series of abductions and he published a book about it.

I already asked you this in the other thread, but you did not respond. Did you get the full Whitley Streiber experience including the anal probe? Streiber and his family underwent a series of abductions and he published a book about it.
I'm not really sure if I got the anal probe or not. I don't recall it, but there is a lot I do not recall of my experience. so maybe. I was definitely experimented upon and maybe even chipped, since I did get returned with a muscle deep wound on my finger that I sustained while aboard the craft.

Good old meditation has helped me pull up memories that I had blocked, been drunk during and were barely past infant. Not knowing how true they are, I have only 1 dementia riddled parent alive, I can only validate a few but try it, just don't try to guide things.

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/348/6238/1007

Those memories do still exist but the potential to imagine new information is also high.

While meditating I remembered falling on my face as a child and was rushed to the hospital in pain covered in blood it was easy to confirm the incident. This specific memory I was 30 months old but when I remembered it there was a host of other untainted memories that rose to the surface. I have had no alien abductions that I'm remembering or any substantial childhood incident beyond a few stitches a few times. My drunken memories, however, are pretty horrifying and I am not even going to try to prove anything I'm pretty certain, I'm that guy. So be prepared for not what you expected. Being gay I had always secretly hoped it was because of something that happened to me. I haven't found anything I thought might.

If you don't know these books, you should read them.The Whitley Streiber books describe the classic abduction experience. He descrbes some of what you describe: incisions that don't bleed, floatign through the sky, being on a ship, amnesia, lost time and more including the infamous anal probe, telepathy, and being paralyzed in an alien dental chair while undergoing horrible procedures. Mostly, he encountered Roswell Grays, a synthetic life form created to serve another race, but there were others.

Many people independently report the same experience. He believes the experience was physically real in all of its details. Others speculate that it is sleep paralys or the abductee is reliving chilldhood trauma, hence the frequency of the anal probe in these reports.

Others speculate that it is sleep paralys or the abductee is reliving chilldhood trauma, hence the frequency of the anal probe in these reports.
I feel like my experience would be evidence against this theory of alien abduction, as I don't recall anything involving an anal probe or anything sexual in nature. I just have hazy memories of floating out of my basement into the sky, although the memory is very hazy and inconsistent. However, I have intense fear reactions to the thought of aliens and have frequent dreams about aliens and alien abduction. I actually did show up to my parents with that bloodless wound on my finger the day the aliens took me, and my parents remember the wound but do not believe in the possibility of alien abduction. Also, this occurred during the day, so I can rule out sleep paralysis. Still, my memory of the experience is extremely hazy, but it has come back to my..... finally after all these years!

I now remember clearly that I was abducted by aliens as a child! It was a terrifying, yet incredible experience. I was in the basement of my house when suddenly I found myself floating out of the basement and into the sky. I can remember being floated through the bilco doors of my basement and into the air. Then, I remember floating into the sky and have limited recollection of what occurred aboard the spaceship. However, I have memories of some sort of electronics and tubes containing some sort of strange liquid/water (human breeding tubes perhaps?). Well, it finally came to me, and I know for an absolute fact that I was abducted by aliens. When I returned from the abduction, I had no memory of the encounter but was left with a strange, muscle deep wound on my finger that inexplicably did not bleed.

Fuck what anyone says, I believe you.

If you really want to find out more about your experience and this topic in general.
Find chela cooley on you tube
She is also an abductee , and is VERY knowledgable about this sort of topic.

Why do these experiences never leave any compelling physical evidence? If you were chipped- fucking hell man, take this shit to a scientist or a surgeon or something, extract it and change the world! ;)

It simply does not add up to me. I am not a believer. Not so long ago, LandsUnknown had no idea about this. It sounds like a sort of invented memory to me.

I can't say one way or another. Of the millions of abduction stories out there, if even 0.001% are true, then there is more going on in this universe than anyone realizes.

For me, the problem is that memory is a tricky thing, especially when it comes to dissociative experiences. Some people who experience mundane human level trauma have dissociative qualities, like being out of body. The extreme end of that is multiple personalities. So I would want to know what criteria we can go on to distinguish such a common mental phenomenon with something extraordinary like alien abduction.

sounds like you're probably repressing something that happened down in that basement..

Why do these experiences never leave any compelling physical evidence? If you were chipped- fucking hell man, take this shit to a scientist or a surgeon or something, extract it and change the world! ;)

It simply does not add up to me. I am not a believer. Not so long ago, LandsUnknown had no idea about this. It sounds like a sort of invented memory to me.

If this intelligence is as great as claimed, I doubt their chips could be detected by any current medical technology.