My account of prohormones.

Ignot

Bluelighter
I started pro-hormones when I was 18. I weighed about 180 pounds at 6 feet before starting.

I was a gym rat in high school. During these years [2008] There was a plethora of Designer steroids; only a $30 online order away. I started with Superdrol, and did "cocktail" pills, that included 3+ methylated compounds. I then got my hands on stanzolol. Yes I did buy clomid or some other anti breast cancer shit, novadex? Can't remember.

Fast forward a year later, I now weigh 212-215 of solid muscle. I get off the stuff...and a few months later after failing to restore proper T levels, I was never able to muster the motivation to bodybuild again without the steroids. I was able to do cardio no problem; but weightlifting was now something that I couldn't muster the energy/drive/focus to do.

I now have a SEVERE case Gynocomastia. Put it this way way when I showed the doctor my chest he said "No matter how much weight you lose you must do surgery for your chest, he also said it was on the most severe cases he has ever seen"

tl;dr If you are under 21. please don't buy that $30 prohormone online followed by an order "pct" cycle. You wont see the damamges now, but years later

I'm going to my doctor in a few weeks so he can read my hormone levels and prescribe me tamoxifen.

thanks for reading!

surgery then tamoxifen treatment. why tamoxifen treatment then surgery? when he already knows you need it.

[Mod-edit].. we are here to help, not criticise others..

We are a small community here in SD please show respect to other members.. thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude ur [Mod-edit] had no education to what you were doing..

I agree but thats kinda harsh.

And op, it doesnt matter what age you are, if you dont know what you are doing then it doesnt matter. Oral only cycles arent recommended but im sure you know that now. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and trying to help out others. I think if you would have worked out for a few years without the AAS then you would not be in the situation of no motivation in the gym. You never knew what it was like to make gains naturally. But then again maybe its just your low test levels affecting your motivation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started pro-hormones when I was 18. I weighed about 180 pounds at 6 feet before starting.

I was a gym rat in high school. During these years [2008] There was a plethora of Designer steroids; only a $30 online order away. I started with Superdrol, and did "cocktail" pills, that included 3+ methylated compounds. I then got my hands on stanzolol. Yes I did buy clomid or some other anti breast cancer shit, novadex? Can't remember.

Fast forward a year later, I now weigh 212-215 of solid muscle. I get off the stuff...and a few months later after failing to restore proper T levels, I was never able to muster the motivation to bodybuild again without the steroids. I was able to do cardio no problem; but weightlifting was now something that I couldn't muster the energy/drive/focus to do.

I now have a SEVERE case Gynocomastia. Put it this way way when I showed the doctor my chest he said "No matter how much weight you lose you must do surgery for your chest, he also said it was on the most severe cases he has ever seen"

tl;dr If you are under 21. please don't buy that $30 prohormone online followed by an order "pct" cycle. You wont see the damages now, but years later

I'm going to my doctor in a few weeks so he can read my hormone levels and prescribe me tamoxifen.

thanks for reading!

Please let this be a lesson to others looking to try compounds without a proper education, or at too young an age..!!

To the OP: If the gyno is old, and significant, you may need surgery as per your doctors previous statement... It may be too late for nolvadex....

But goodluck and thank you for sharing your experience...

I agree with the above.

The fact that prohormones are an original hormone altered often results in completely different drugs. Take as an example the aas dbol and EQ almost molecularly the same drug just altered in one carbon bond if I remember correctly yet do completely different things to most peoples bodies.

I agree with the above.

The fact that prohormones are an original hormone altered often results in completely different drugs. Take as an example the aas dbol and EQ almost molecularly the same drug just altered in one carbon bond if I remember correctly yet do completely different things to most peoples bodies.
Dianabol is methylated equipoise. Now eq is one bond short from testosterone at I believe the second carbon.