View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My 4-aco-dmt dosing nightmare

velmwend

Bluelighter
Howdy. Received a little pouch of 250mg 4-aco-dmt. Whacked it on my o.oog scales and it weighed 0.25, perfecto.
Then I lost a load, tipped it somewhere. Then my scales weighed 0.19. ok, so I'd lost 60mg somewhere. Heck knows where.

So, I measure what I think is 30mg into capsules. I'm left with 4 capsules. 120mg. lost another 70mg somewhere.

What the fuck!

So, I'm faced with 4 capsules of heroic doses. What course of action do you think I should I take?

You're in the wrong forum, and your question doesn't even enumerate possible answers among those you might be proposing.

Start Again!

Tip it out of the capsules.. reweigh it, and then add 100 ml of water per 10mg of powder and liquid dose.

It sounds like you fucked up :) Try to stop fucking up! I fucked up with DPT and I was teleporting all over the place :\

Some people have ego death with 60mg of 4-AcO-DMT.... so if you lost less than you thought you did and have 62.5mg pills, it could be quite a strong experience... especially for someone who doesn't know how to use scales.

Tip it out of the capsules.. reweigh it, and then add 100 ml of water per 10mg of powder and liquid dose.

4-AcO-DMT is impressive and potent. Respect this chemical. Higher doses (over 30mg) produce highly immersive experiences. I recommend against volumetric dosing. When I had 4-AcO-DMT dissolved in distilled water the chemical quickly degraded and turned black/blue within several hours. velmwend, you should get a better scale.

When I had 4-AcO-DMT dissolved in distilled water the chemical quickly degraded and turned black/blue within several hours.

Just for information's sake, I dissolved 4-AcO-DMT.fumarate in distilled, deionized water, stored in in PVC microcentirfuge tubes at -23C and it held stability for the week I tested it. So depending on how rigorous one wants to be, aqueous stability is not an issue for short term storage (and I suspect this is good for at least 4 weeks as that is how long my mushroom iced tea cubes lasted).

Tom

ive had a nightmarish experience from eyeballing/guestimating a 4-aco-dmt dose, get a milligram scale dude. You will thank us later. Even a cheap one will be so much better than what you're using now. It's possible you didnt even lose any and your scale is just not very precise.

Ha, OP's post reads like a psychedelic math word problem. The answer is: your scale sucks. Have you ingested any of this batch of 4-aco-dmt yet? If not, you definitely do not want to take what is even at the smallest possible amount, still a large dose. I've seen the best minds of my generation destroyed by eyeballing 4-aco-dmt, psychotic hysterical naked (literally).

Spend $25 and get a milligram scale, the Gemini-20 from AWS is perfectly adequate. Find them on eBay or Amazon. .01g scales are not sufficiently accurate for RCs. And there's no excuse not to have one because they're so cheap! :) If you can afford drugs you can afford a proper scale.

Honestly if you don't know where you lost the second load, your .01g scales are probably not reading accurately... drugs don't just disappear. Your capsules could contain a huge possible range of dosages, and each one could be 10-20mg different from each other as well.