Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXP/50mg) - First Time: "Lucid Rolling"

Ganj

Bluelighter
Since there is very little information about this stuff I decided to contribute my first experience of what seemed like a flawless drug with no real downside that has given me the final boost to take a break from all drugs for a while. Apologies that there are no time-stamps for this report.

Recently I purchased a bunch of RC's, one of which was Methoxphenidine. I am a 16 year old male weighing 10 stone and I am around 6'0. I am a regular cannabis smoker and have had a few experiences with 25-I, Mushrooms, Cocaine, 2c-b, Mephedrone, MDMA and synthetic cannabinoids.

Leading up to the experience I had recently taken LSD for the first time so was still feeling a little 'acidy' and had been on a bit of a binge with Methiopropamine and Ethylphenidate for 2 days so was feeling a little rough and very tired.

Me and D arrived at my house at an unknown time and our only real plans for the night were to experiment with the MXP. A few hours before this, me and L took a small line of approximately 25 mg each but I could not separate any of the effects from being stoned at the time if there even were any at this dose. I was starting to feel a little odd and was getting small waves of tingling euphoria that I presume was from the small line I took hours ago. This along with me reading that it took along time to kick in put me under the impression that even insufflated it took 3 hours or so to kick in.

The (Approx) 200mg still in the bag was all poured out on a phone case, halved as accurately as possible putting one half back in the bag then halved again. Me and D insufflated the 2 halves remaining and this method was probably accurate to ~10mg+/-. I understand the stupidity of eye balling a potentially toxic substance but since the bag only contained 250 mg I don't think I was taking any real risk.

Approximately 20 minutes or so later it started to kick in although I was under the impression that I would not feel the 2nd line for a long time. I decided to lie on my bed in case my mother came in as I wasn't sure if I could hide it or not. The effects slowly started to increase. D was concentrating on a computer game but noted that it was getting harder and harder to play. He had been taking MDMA, valium and various other drugs all day and I didn't feel like the MXP was effecting him at all, but the effects were still going constantly going up for me.

Next came some really bad palpitations which I hoped were from all the MPA and EPA. I was feeling fuzzy, slightly confused at this point, was getting some very odd euphoria and was starting to feel lucid. Although all these effects were enjoyable, I was worried as hell that all this was from the small line I took earlier and that in a few hours the line we just took was going to knock me into some complete K-hole thing. I then started worrying about the potential for the MXP to be toxic when mixed with MPA, and then didn't even trust that I had taken a recreational dose of the stuff, so using my phone I googled dosages again, googled the amount of mg's in a gram and then reached down and grabbed the baggy off the floor to make sure it did originally contain 250 mg. This is probably the most panicky I have ever been, I put it down to that I had been wired for days with very little sleep or food and was coming up on type of drug that I had never experienced before.

Shortly after this I started to calm down a lot. D was mentioning some very similar effects to me and I slowly became aware that the worst of the night was definitely over. I decided to get out of bed so I stood up and felt completely weightless, staggered around and caught my balance. Standing up felt very alien but was very enjoyable. I suddenly realised just how weird I felt. From this point on there was a very pleasant yet ominous, mysterious and eery feel to the night.

You may remember when being very young, events were so much more dramatic and significant. This is a sensation I have been looking for in Psychedelics (Certain strains of weed do it to an extent) with little luck but MXP did feel very close to it.

We decided to go downstairs, but my mother called me through to her room. Speaking was easy but I was standing in a very un-natural way. She noted that I 'looked awful' but explained to her that I was very tired. Once I got down stairs I started concentrating on how much I was enjoying this stuff. After simply thinking about how damn good this was I got massive shudders down my body. It had its similarities with MDMA; I felt illogically optimistic, a general sense of well being and to an extent connected to D and with massive urges to tell a lot of people how awesome/important they were to me but refrained from messaging anyone. The lucidity also intensified and there was definitely a psychedelic edge to the drug, but it didn't feel like it could be influenced by anything to make it a good or bad trip, it was simply a trip. We sat and just started at the walls for a while, with conversation not really leaving the topic of how good the drug was. We didn't really feel like watching a film but decided if anyone came down and we weren't doing anything that would look bad so we put bugs life on (A fairly old animated film). This is a film I watched a lot when I was very young but probably hadn't seen in the 2nd half of my life which added a lot to the experience.

Watching a film while on MXP was very entertaining but definitely felt like it was stopping me from getting into some very interesting thoughts. I had a lot of insight into the film and started to notice a lot of patterns and repeated story lines in a lot of films, the amazing thing being I still remember the insight very clearly and it does actually make sense (Smoking lots of weed gives a lot of 'insight' into films for me that I either cant remember the next day or I remember as utter garbage so it was great to experience some genuinely introspective observation.) Me and D both noted that situations in which characters were being threatened or where in stressful situations did not make us feel the same, but definitely made us feel deep empathy for them.

As the film finished, the effects tapered down quite a bit but we were in no way sober and lied down in the spare room of my house and talked for a very long time before easily falling asleep, probably 4 hours after taking the MXP.

I woke this afternoon after a 10 hour+ sleep and still feel very 'weird' in a really nice way. I have read there is an after glow to this drug that I am thoroughly enjoying. I also feel very certain that after this experience I could easily turn down any drug for at least a week but this is excluding weed. Over the last few weeks I have gone off 'erb considering it too soft to be that much fun but that view seems to have been reversed.

Even though I took such a small dose, MXP has made me think more than a 250ug acid dot. I cannot wait till I do this stuff again but will wait at least 2 weeks for tolerance to go down. As much as I do look forward to full dissociation I want to see quite how much of this stuff you can take and remain in reality.

I hope this report is helpful, Its rather long but a half-arsed trip report is no use to anyone. I have explained the effects to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading!