• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MXE

cowboycurtis

Bluelighter
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't find anything in my search and there doesn't seem to be a mega thread for methoxetamine.

I have a decent amount of experience with ketamine and I'm curious how the two compare.

AFAIK it's legal in California. Is it against the rules to ask if people have had any trouble ordering to a Cali address in general?

Edit: Mods feel free to merge if the appropriate thread exists.

Last edited:
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't find anything in my search and there doesn't seem to be a mega thread for methoxetamine.

I have a decent amount of experience with ketamine and I'm curious how the two compare.

AFAIK it's legal in California. Is it against the rules to ask if people have had any trouble ordering to a Cali address in general?
Its a whole different ballgame to ketamine is all I'll say. It is an amazing drug though, i love it, i miss it, but tread with caution, its actually more similar to PCP than it is to K!

As for legality in the USA, i have no idea, I'm from UK, and it was banned here years ago. I even struggled to get it from the darknet back when I was using it about 4/5 years ago.

I always think, why, if it is still legal in some places, is there not shit loads of it around!? Surely some places should be synthing it by the ton. But doesn't seem that way :(

If you can get it. You're lucky as hell. Treasure it. Cherish it. Enjoy it. Stock the fuck up because if you like K you'll probably love it. And TREAD CAREFULLY.

If you sniff, it takes around 30-45 minutes to take effect, and you only need a tiny amount, so don't snort a K sized line, think it isnt working, snort another, because you will black the fuck out, and do stupid stuff, people even died walking into water, because unlike K, it does not make you sit/lie down, you can still fully talk/walk/run/jump like on a benzo blackout, but more psycho like PCP behavior.

Also, im pretty sure there is multiple megathreads! In the PD forum

PCP huh? It seems like ketamine is already pretty similar, but I don't have enough experience with PCP to really know. Ya it is apparently unscheduled in the U.S. and only illegal in a handful of states, but it seems so rare these days you'd think otherwise.

Snorting? What's that? Haha. IM or nothing baby. Hell some of your stories has me considering IV. I should really stay away if I'm being honest with myself though, especially with the needles. Might reawaken that beast inside. I've always been pretty good with conserving K, but it sounds like MXE is a bit more addicting.

Man I miss doing a fat shot of K and just tripping out at whatever's on the television. So nuanced K is. Took me many tries to even start to like it or understand it. Weird drug.

@cowboycurtis maaan, it was banned here wayyy before I got into the needle. I'd love to get some now and IV it. I've heard its really good tbh. I'd imagine you'd only need a few specs to get a good hit!
Snorting it IS really pleasant to do btw, too nice infact, I used to love the smell/sensation of it, was actually one of the nicest things ive ever snorted, nicer than K, up there with HQ cocaine imo - although, that isnt a good thing, because of what i said about overshooting the mark sniffing too much and blacking out lol

It never gave me the headfuck I've gotten from Ketamine but I guess I was pretty sensible with dosing it back then. Used to snort it. Never made me that loopy but did act impulsively on some manic (albeit well-meaning) thoughts. I mostly used it in low doses to help with opiate withdrawal.

Beats the shit out of ketamine. But go lightly because an M-hole can be scary as fuck. Otherwise it's a beautiful substance that I sorely miss...

I remember the first time I dosed higher than usual and laying in bed and feeling like angels were taking me away, it was pretty blissful....

Reactions: ___
I remember the first time I dosed higher than usual and laying in bed and feeling like angels were taking me away, it was pretty blissful....

Funny you should say that because I often used to visualise dark alien landscapes with angels playing trumpets. I couldn't see them but I knew they were there...

Does it even exist anymore?

I thought it was gone for good once China banned it... But why can't other countries make it? I'm assuming it isn't easy to make?

I was by far my favorite disso. I particularly enjoyed lower doses. So relaxing and great for anxiety.

50 - 70mg oral was my sweet spot. A good 5 hour experience with a lovely afterglow for several days. IM was also good, but too easy to go too far.

I haven't seen it for sale in years, maybe since the UN banned it as well as China? I'm sure there are mega stashes though so it's probably still around.

I remember desperately trying to tell a BL'er not to snort his usual K hole dose, he did anyway. I then proceeded to watch him attempt to type on MSN messenger for about an hour.

It never gave me the headfuck I've gotten from Ketamine but I guess I was pretty sensible with dosing it back then. Used to snort it. Never made me that loopy but did act impulsively on some manic (albeit well-meaning) thoughts. I mostly used it in low doses to help with opiate withdrawal.
See that's why it piqued my interest. I've always heard that ketamine helped with opioid withdrawal, but I've never had it when I was sick. I can totally imagine it blasting away withdrawal symptoms though, especially the mental ones. I was curious if MXE did the same as I am coming off heroin too more or less right now.

I do enjoy that K mindfuck though. There's nothing quite like it.

Reactions: ___
It does help when you can't feel the aches and pains so much...I usually end up looking like shit after 3 days because I'm not eating well while K'd out during withdrawal...At least MXE lasts longer so you won't need to redose as much.

See that's why it piqued my interest. I've always heard that ketamine helped with opioid withdrawal, but I've never had it when I was sick. I can totally imagine it blasting away withdrawal symptoms though, especially the mental ones. I was curious if MXE did the same as I am coming off heroin too more or less right now.

If you can get real MXE then it is very good at alleviating opiate withdrawal. Plus it lasts a lot longer than ketamine.

50 - 70mg oral was my sweet spot. A good 5 hour experience with a lovely afterglow for several days. IM was also good, but too easy to go too far.
Oral huh? Isn't it bad for your bladder like Ketamine is when you swallow it? I've heard sublingual MXE is pretty decent. A 5 hour K trip sounds pretty gnarly. I could dig it though. There's something about IM that just seems so easy though. Might stem from my pre-existing needle fetish, but I always liked it so much better than IN.

Oral huh? Isn't it bad for your bladder like Ketamine is when you swallow it? I've heard sublingual MXE is pretty decent. A 5 hour K trip sounds pretty gnarly. I could dig it though. There's something about IM that just seems so easy though. Might stem from my pre-existing needle fetish, but I always liked it so much better than IN.

It's nowhere near as bad for your bladder as ketamine, plus the doses required are much lower. My bad for saying 'orally' - I actually meant sublingually. Never snorted it though.

I think the RC PCP analogues can greatly help with the opiate WDs. Not just MXE. I would personally recommend micro dosing 3-MEO-PCP (2-5mg range). It gives euphoria, slight stim, overall sense of well-being and is very functional. May not help your WDs entirely, but I'm willing to bet you'll feel a LOT better,

I vastly prefer MXE to ketamine. I have ever had PCP, but MXE does bear a number of similarities to ketamine. But it is more euphoric, more warm, more in the body, and more psychedelic. You retain more lucidity than you do on ketamine. MXE has a very special magic to it that nothing else really touches. It's a very special molecule, one of my absolute favorite drugs. It can be quite gentle and fun-loving, and when you push the dose higher, it can get really intense and wild.

I miss MXE. I was not aware anyone was making it, I am kinda suspicious of claimed MXE being sold, but on the other hand, I have always wondered why no one has been making it.