• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE+Salvia+Shrooms)[Experienced; Spirit Work] Graveyard Shift & A Bond Forged Beyond

Asante

Bluelighter
(MXE+Salvia+Shrooms)[Experienced; Spirit Work] Graveyard Shift & A Bond Forged Beyond

My friends, I've been away and then some! For the past month and a half I had family staying over at my home unexpectedly due to illness in the family that resolved, but boy did it suck! My home is my castle but it was no longer. In my efforts to be as hospitable and accomodating as possible I ended up at the bottom of the monkey rock in my own house and this while I need my home to be my castle and be top dog in my dominion. Personal power dwindled by the day and there were so many days.

It was my own doing, I wanted to be as accomodating as possible in their time of need and trusted on them to curb their own behavior. This however led to scenes such as me waking up way too early, going downstairs and finding my 73yo father there, in his underpants, watching the discovery channel on a set cranked way too loud because of his hearing trouble who immediately unloaded a lively technical talk to me while I was struggling to wake up. Ya dad, I love you very much, do tell me all about that engine :lol:

The illness resolved and they left. What I was left with is that I felt taken down a couple notches and knocked out of my personal power. I felt drained but satisfied that I had helped them to smittereens.

I decided I was going to go on a journey, a BIG journey, to go look for myself and whatever is out there and reclaim my place as King of My Hill. It was going to be stress on stress but regaining personal power was more important than mental stress levels: I been through a lot, so I can take a lot.

I'm on disability, mentally and physically, and trust me, rightfully so. This gives me all time in the world and given that I want to explore the entheogenic shamanic/witchdoctor path, my psychedelic sessions often span several days in duration. Envy the free time I can devote if you must, but you won't envy what got me the free time in the first place and what little options are available to me, I've had and still live a very challenging life. Psychedelics are medicine for me, much much needed medicine.

The session ended up lasting six days, three days of methoxetamine, one day of methoxetamine, salvia and mushrooms and two days that had a session with mushrooms only in them. And on the seventh day he rested or rather, wrote this trip report.

I'm not going to recount it on the clock and the scales, just a birds eye view of the sequence of events. It's going to be LONG and WEIRD for most people, I hope you stick around for the duration.

My friends store my MXE for me because after a winter of using MXE daily I felt it would be good to bottleneck the usage pattern I think is best with what they think is best. We are all intuitive people, we believe God moves us to important things, so it works like a combination lock: if two people sense its a good idea I use MXE, open pops the vault and I get mine, this without having to worry that I'm motivated by addictive motivations. They'd notice and love me too much for that to happen. If I deluded myself, they'd see. So, I got my groceries and then dropped by to receive my MXE.

It started with a couple EPIC bad trips on MXE. I felt like I was under demonic attack and struggled hard with it. I felt a strong urge to stop dosing and return my MXE ration the other day. I remember that I lay in my bed, in black satin sheets, and felt that the black satin was the lining of my coffin and how it all was a demonic plot to steal my soul.
Baaad shit, not just "eek I feel awkward"

I realized returning the drug would be a copout and would accomplish the reverse of what I came for, restoring my personal power. So I gathered all the courage I had left, I prepared myself like a martial artist for the ultimate full contact fight and dosed up to face the demons head on.
I WAS GOING TO DO THIS, DEATH OR GLORY.

And that did it, it was enough. That courage dispelled all fear and doubt and I felt great with insights a plenty. I had been fighting *my own* demon, and that is to finally get serious and go change my life by losing weight, about 150 lbs of it. My higher self said: "You would have rather taken on a Demon than deal with your life problem, but now we are finally going to do this." I took my shirt off and let my higher self have use of my voicebox and arms.

It started petting my sizable belly and speaking to it, and to me, full of love and forgiveness. It told me repeatedly that

*touching my forehead* "We are going to change THIS"
*touching my lips* "so that we change what enters HERE"
*touching my belly* "so that we change what is HERE"

it sounded very reasonable to me and I was assured that if I truly listened to myself and my urges that it would not just be accomplished but it would also be EASY, like quitting smoking had been, as directed by my higher self after 20+ years of hard nicotine addiction.

I had leafed through a book regarding the Voice Dialogue Technique and my higher self urged me to do it differently, to combine it with the Animist worldview I experiment with as part of my spiritual path of entheogenic shamanism.

It told me to enter dialogues with my internal organs and lend them my brain and voicebox to enter dialogues with it, to ask and listen. It told me it wasnt required to believe it was happening in the real world, just to heed the messages given. It also explained to me that my obesity and almost every health complaint I ever had were caused by me not hearing or ignoring the signals from my body, that I had alienated far from my body and that this needs to restore. It told me that if I asked my body, it would lovingly reject the bad foods, the plus size portions, the excesses of sugar and fat and nutrient poverty of the very foods that caused me to become almost twice as heavy as I would have been if I had been in harmony.

That was something I wanted to do, and wonderful dialogues with organs, or symbolisations thereof, ensued, that lasted throughout the days.

My higher self created a spectacular conversion moment, like it had done when I quit smoking, and said that this could be my bus to a new life if I truly wanted to hop on it and stay on it, like I had with smoking.

"So.. want to come with me on that journey?"
"Yes. Yes, I will come with you."

Let's hope that that which happened with smoking will happen with food. I have been minding my intakes since and felt much better since.

After this episode my Nkisi contacted me and asked me if I wanted to engage in the deepest dialoge we had so far in our 3 years of cooperation. It asked me to put a chair in front of it, to dose up and it would call me to sit in the chair, close my eyes and channel. And so it did.

It began telling me about or working relationship and exactly how it felt about me and my activities in loving but very strict honesty. It then told me about itself, its origins and nature. Then it went, one by one, methodically by all my relatives, friends and acquantances that visited my house and gave me full disclosure on whether they were Good People, on whether they meant me well, on whether he liked them and what I shold look out for in my dealings with them. Not all passed the test but my Nkisi said it would "tolerate them as long as they are not harming you"

Really, very revealing and eye opening, it said some things that really ring true. Symbolic or literal communication, the message appeared spot on. It asked me then for a nail, for me to drive a nail into its wood for the first time to seal our cooperation and his position as my Nkisi. I said I had intended to take a nail and have it gilded for the purpose. It told me no. I had in my possession an item my father had made when I was a young child, that held a rusty nail. It wanted me to, when the time came, extract that nail and use that one, as he put it, "struck by the father, nailed into my wood by the son, my owner". It said it really wanted my nail in it because it would increase its power to aid me and increase its rank among the Minkisi, "and I will wear it with pride". After that I put the chair away and fot seated again, tripping substantially.

As it all went on I asked at a certain point, still on methoxetamine, to be taken to the Spirit World.

My Nkisi got serious and asked me if I was willing to do what he called "the Graveyard Shift". I asked what it was and was told this:

Apparently, some souls of the dead, who have died by violent illness or violent attack, need to have their suffering witnessed by "someone pure of heart" (telling it like I was told) and that seeing them, even just a tiny glimpse of them in a fraction of a second, was enough to "set them free" to be reborn, and I was told "The ones you would set free would be born approximately in the coming week".

I was lovingly prepared for something truly awful and distasteful, this was clear. I felt an instinctive, mounting sense of ominousness. This was going to be a Big Thing and it was not going to be pretty. This was no lovy dovy newage middle earth legolas shit, this was actual souls stuck in the peril of their violent death.

I was told, "You don't have to do this. The number of Earths is neverendig and so the flow of the dead is neverending. There are mediums, shamans, spirit workers from all worlds who take on the Graveyard Shift in their trances and dreams so if you won't do it it will be fine, others will do it, but if you do, it would be truly magnificent and there will be Karmic reward." I told that I didnt want to do it for any reward but to set those souls free. I was given ample preparation and opportunity to bow out.

I was told that these souls did not see themselves in their perilous condition and that they couldnt see me, or reach me. (I'm omitting mentioning details here, on request) I was told I wouldnt get in psychologic problems for it, beyond doing something very unpleasant but good.

I was so filled with ominous feelings as I weighed that 30mg methoxetamine dose, it was supernaturally eerie. Like the kid from Sixth Sense, I was going to "see dead people", but this was no movie, this felt for real, and not just a few, I was told "if you do it you will free thousands this night, to be born mostly in the next week" and I understood that this was a metaphor that meant, very soon or very shortly ago, because out there spirits can move forward or backward in time.

I swallowed the dose. I was going to do this. My Nkisi told me that what I was going to do was "not unlike the work of a paramedic, except you'll do it for thousands and you release them from death onto life." My Nkisi also offered to talk about other things with me while in there to distract me and cheer me up a bit as "only witnessing it is enough, no need to get too deep in their suffering though some will get to you more than others."

And then.. it happened. I knew immediately what it was though I never consciously experienced it.

I went in Trance.

How to explain.. I was in a roaring MXE trip. This completely snuffed out on the spot and was replaced by another altered state of consciousness. One of lightheadedness and strange clarity. Know how your eyes either look close by, and the distance is a blur, or far away, and close by is a blur? Well somehow all ranges of depth were crystal clear at the same time and colors were super vivid. I did not know what to do with my eyes, I struggled to focus but everything was focussed at the same time, very awkward yet liberating.

I closed my eyes and It Came.

(details removed on request) Picture a dimly lit world of gray dust, fine ashes. It is stardust, the ashes of stars that everything we know is made of. It was constantly morphing to buildings, nature scenes and people (well souls/spirits) which rapidly showed a scene, then crumbled apart, dust to dust, to give rise to new people and the scenes surronding them. As I got deeper it lost its ashen structure but the people and scenes became photorealistic, going fast forward and freezing frame in spurts. That was how the Spirit World manifested, in my Trance.

I saw thousands of people writhing in agony, convulsing, vomiting, getting cancer, gangrene, drowning in a thick river of glistening slime, head exploding by a bullet, so much, so much. At one point I saw a large flock of laughing children of all races in all sorts of clothing styles run up a grassy hill. This moved me. "Are they.. all dead?" "They are." "Why are they laughing?" "They are running towards being born, you are setting them free, if they reach the top of the hill they will reincarnate." It went on and on.

"What do you see?" "Can't you see what I see?" "I cannot unless you invite me, but I see your responses." "I think it's over, I see cattle running.. no wait.. wait they are.. people crawling on all fours.. Oh yukk now they.." "Dead right?" "All of them." "I told you some would get to you more than others."

(again, there's stuff I'm not telling here, on request, as it would be too descriptive of what is out there. The Spirit World chooses to remain obscure, I'm amazed I'm let to write this and hope I get to put it online without it glitching into oblivion)

After a looong time, hours, suddenly two heavy steel doors closed over the scenes, they locked, turned to sand and normal methoxetamine like visuals returned.

"I can tell-" my Nkisi said "That your Graveyard Shift is over. That's relief if ever I saw it. Now, take 30mg more and we're going to throw you a little victory party for the great work you have done for so many tonight. I am very, VERY proud of you." "How many did I free?" "Approximately over six thousand and all will be born this week because you have set them free." "Wow." "You don't look overly exhausted." "I'm not, I knew I'd be setting them free." "Then you will probably be asked to do the Graveyard Shift more often. How do you feel about that?" "I'd be honored to do it, I would be making myself useful." "ASANTE! (substitute real name) DON'T EVER THINK YOU ARE NOT USEFUL! Precisely the one you are, just being in the world and doing nothing at all in itself would be useful. So, would you want to do it, with that out of the way?" "I would, yes." "Then that is how it will be. You can take this night as your birth as a shaman, or witchdoctor, or spirit worker. You truly did something magnificent and selfless this night. Now take that dosage and go deep!"

I did and indeed it was all very festive and educational. I was told that now I used Methoxetamine to go in Trance but thay, if I truly chose to, I could learn to go into a trance that is even deeper without any drug involvement, that I could learn to to that over time, but I had to want it as it was not for the faint of heart, especially for one who had been very afraid to go mad and stay there, like I had been. I decided that I really wanted that, I always gravitated to this path and now I was going to do it at last.

I went to bed, woke and had breakfast MXE. Many many wonderful and above all educational things happened that day, for instance I slipped into trance and discovered that no booster dose, oral, rectal, would penetrate the mindstate unless you explicitly let it in. I'd take sizable doses and they were without any effect, then I let it in and was super sensitive to very modest doses. This was something else than getting high. Trance really is an altered state beside the ones I knew and the thought it can be brought about without drugs is exciting as that would mean I could do work as need arises without having to set aside whole days for sessions. Trance has no tolerance, hangover, ascent or descent, you can slip in and out of it if you know how.
I want to learn!

In the evening, the final dose of MXE, it was an epic, cosmic explosion where I went deep into the realm and learned great things, and also the prophecy was repeated that apparently, within 3 months from now I probably will meet someone very special, like I reported on in the last trip report.

The next morning I woke early.

I decided to chew 5 Salvia leaves (about 0.75gr) to a pulp, keep this sludge wrapped around my tongue and in my cheeks for 10 min, then swallow. After that the experience came on and the spirit of Salvia introduced iself to me.

It showed itself in the guise of bright green snakes with a colorful diamond pattern on their backs, and as a vortex, the body of the snake, that wanted to suck me up and transport me places.

Salvia's spirit voice was somewhat childlike and hyper, yet it was wise and ancient. It started like this:

"Happy to see you again! You have grown stronger since last I saw you! Want to come with me? Come, come, I have much to show you!" "Take me with you but, not too wild. Don't scare me or I will leave you behind. We have to get reacquainted." "I won't scare you I promise, you are too important! Lets go!"

The vortex started coiling and it pulled and pulled on me but.. I stayed where I was. Salvia, in its enthusiasm to show me things, got frustrated.

"What is this! What IS this? I can't move you! Asante I am not being a jerk about your weight here but somehow I can't move you! It's not your weight, it's not your body I'm moving. It's not the child either.."

"The child?"

"There's a young child's soul clinging onto you, he loves you very much, it's quite adorable. Sometimes he whispers things in your ear which you then pick up on. It's an African boy, his name is Salim."

"My past life?"

"He is not your past life, he is a separate spirit who clings onto you because he loves you so much. The story of that past life, that was his past life, it's not yours. He whispered that in your ear. You don't have to worry one bit about him, he adds to your strength and does not hinder but benefit you. If you stray off the path of righteousness he may leave you prematurely, but he intends to stay until you die and then reincarnate together with you, maybe as friends or siblings, perhaps twins!"

"Aww that IS adorable."

"Some rare people can see him cling onto you, others sense it without realizing. It's a good thing, he won't draw your death nearer. He also won't hinder your movement because he always wants to go where you want to go, but that's the weird thing as I still can't move you. Can um.. Can I look inside you?" I gave that a good think and consented, Salvia slipped inside me. "Thank you so much for the trust. We do it this way because you address me as a spirit and so I will answer as a spirit would." "Just be careful, wild one!"

(I now omit a piece that is very personal. Salvia allegedly found what blocked me, very personal, and with my permission removed it. It was very moving)

"Yes! Yes! Now I can move you! Let's GO!" Salvia exclaimed and pulled me in the vortex and took me to a place in nature. The vortex was an elongation of the imagery of the surroundings, kind of like you expect a wormhole to be, and it was decorated with leafy branches of the salvia plant all the way around. From inside this foliage it took me to places in nature, including a very strange looking one.

"Ha! See this! Ho! This isn't even on Earth, Ha ha!"

"Is it far?"

"Nooo! Only about 800 lightyears! Come, I take you back!" It took me back and the effect faded.

I was deeply impressed by all of this and, still in Salvia, got behind the computer and wrote a trip report to you guys. It was beautiful, it was long. And when it was just ready in all its glory and I pressed Continue to post the topic.. Poof, it vanished without a trace. Gone. I pressed the usual buttons, nope, gone-gone.

My higher self butted in. "Asante (always real first name) its not the website or your computer glitching, this was me. You gave too much details of the Spirit World for public release, and the importance of this report was not for others, but for you yourself. Also, the whole story is not yet written. Can you forgive me?" "ugh, you, always!" "Then now grab your phone and go tell your story to your friend who also is on the shamanic path. Visit her. Some things must be told in person, especially to the right person."

I called, she picked up immediately. I could come right away, it was as if she had been expecting me."
Combination lock.

I told my story to her and it was very impressive to her, we talked further about it. My higher self urged me to discuss with her me taking a 100mg MXE supplement home with me. I brought it up, she felt it justified.

At home I discovered it was 120mg and proceeded to use it.

and BAM! On the first 30mg I didnt just get high, I slipped into a trance just as deep as the night before on a mountain of drugs. I was being prepared for an experience of great importance and of an intensity that trumped any drug experience I had had. On the final MXE dose, it was going to happen.

And oh boy it did. Trance merged with MXE, both deepened. Bright undulating golden light, like the heart of the sun, undulated behgind my closed eyelids. I was fully taken by the massive experience. Perhaps it was being within the sun itself, it felt like it could be. And at the summit of the most powerful experience ever, that I had to muster all my strength and courage for, I received the crucial insight: "Everything is exactly right the way it is."

So simple, yet so all important, not just for anyone but for particularly me in the coming time.

I came down mostly and then I got invited to take some shrooms, and in fact a bit more than I had taken for a long while.

"The time has come to get reacquainted with the Mushroom, and to do this together with the spirits of Methoxetamine and of Salvia. It will be a great challenge but there will be a great reward."

Shrooms lately tended to give me very bad physical trips, which mostly frightened me away from it. Now having taken up the practice of animist voice dialogue and having had such a powerful experience, I felt it was time to again take on my fear.

I dosed, I got high. I got OMG High! The rock-solidness of MXE joined with the endless patterning and warping of Mushrooms and snakes of Salvia coiled all through it as I was in communication with the group of spirits.

I got crushing pain in my heart. I got scared, very scared. A panic attack. I was SO HIGH and my heart hurt BAD.

I asked the drug spirits to please ease off a bit. They did. I asked my heart if this was a physical emergency. It said it wasnt, that it simply was hurting so bad from all the times that I ignored the messages from my body and that it was so afraid that I'd do that again now. I promised I wouldnt. The pain went away. I reassured my fear until I was calm while tripping balls on three potent entheogens.

I went back in bed. And there humm.. wow. yeah. Well I got hornier than I ever had been in my life and I put that into action several times, with a vigor as if I wasnt 41 but 14 again. That subsided and important dialoguing resumed. I took one more dose of mushrooms. Again fear, again pain, but less so and easier subdued.

But now, I was filled with the spirits of the Mushroom, of Salvia and MXE, and it was at this point that my Nkisi asked me, very clearly, if I would drive my nail into its wood and with it seal our bond and working relationship. I knew - It Was Time.

I was filled with the importance of the moment. I retrieved the rusty nail from what my father had made when I was just a little kid. I got the hammer. I stood before my Nkisi. It permitted me to touch it. According to Congolese tradition, Minkisi are not to be touched except by a worker of magic. I was permitted. I took it to my kitchen, placed it on the counter. I was alight with power. I took the nail, the hammer, in a stern but loving voice I pointed my Nkisi to its duties when working with me, and doing this, I hammered in the nail, and with it, made it so.

I put the Nkisi back and calmed down from the strange frenzy. I had mixed feelings about having spiked my Nkisi, a magical Bakongo artifact older than I am. It thanked me profusely. It told me that I had not damaged it, that I had not stuck a nail in it but had added to it, it now was greater and more powerful and by tradition, after about three years finaly truly mine and truly set to the task of protecting me, mine, and my interests.

I realized it was right. I did not buy an impressive, beautiful African antique, I deliberately obtained a spirit-filled magical artefact for the express purpose of using it for my work. So my nail, it belonged in there and now was part of the Nkisi, not separate.

The profundity sunk in ad I got sleepy.

I went to bed blissed and slept a full nights sleep.

The other morning I woke and decided to take a tiny bit of Mushroom for breakfast. This, my Higher Self assured me, would help me get ready for the main event of that day: there was a big party that I wished to attend. For someone with intense social anxiety, that's no laughing matter.

The Mushroom did what it should. No pain or fear but instead I was placed firmly into my personal power and was made ready in just the right way for the event. Salvia and MXE, their spirits stuck around without me taking any of tem that day.

The party was amazing ^_^ There was no social anxiety, none whatsoever, it was incredible. Apparently I had a radiant aura because people I never knew and some I know vaguely long ago came at me and interestingly enough, I could see so clearly that they all gave me pieces of the puzzle of my life and I gave them pieces of the puzzle of their lives that they needed. It was not just a party, recreational, good things happened there, spiritual ones that went beyond having fun.

My higher self encouraged me to enjoy not one but five beers. I hadn't been able to take that many in years, my heart would skip beats and cast me into anxiety. But I recognized it wasnt me being unable to take alcohol, it was my heart seizing the opportunity to confront me with ignoring the signals of my body. Now it was done in good communication and nothing but good things resulted.

After the party I went to bed and took just one tiny bit of shrooms in the morning, this, my higher self insisted, to let all things in my mind of the past 6 days fall into place in my mind, basically to "stitch me back up after the surgery".

And that's how it was. 6 days of epic Entheogenic Travelling and High Adventure. I did good, I learned, I grew, I overcame, I challenged my fears over and over and over and came out a stronger man, I feel, than I have been before in life.

God Bless, or may the Universe smile upon you, and thank you so very much for reading one of the longest trip reports I ever wrote.

Namaste!

Wow, I read this in PD, I was going to suggest you post it here but I see you already did. Sounds like a very intense experience.

It sure was and I'm surprisingly back to almost normal, most prominent change is a bit absentmindedness sometimes and being very much in my power. I've given people who were deliberatelky messing with me some fire and brimstone, which isnt my usual behavior, but I just wasnt up for petty bullying, not after all that.

I deliberately explore the path of entheogenic shamanism, to work with spirits and entities and to build an alternative reality next to the consensus reality, akin to what shamans, witchdoctors, mediums and spirit workers do.

I find it VERY interesting that the experiences I spontaneously get completely correspond with experiences as had by shamans and spiritist mediums.

A member asked me in PD "how to get to work on the path yu appear to be on", I gave an explanation of how I see that. Since few read this thread and the ones who do probably are very interested, I'll crosspost it here.

oh Psy, that's a hard one. For me it was a calling that;s been there in the background all my life and which I now after many years of psychedelics use decide to try put into practice. Where to begin?

First I recommend you to believe in nothing more than 99%, and leave 1% open for the possibility that you could not be further from the truth. You cant just do that on the spot, you have to seek out your strongest beliefs and realize that they all can be complete folly. This opens your mind to other realities.

You live in two realities, that of the waking self and the dreaming self. Realize that dreams arent just folly, but that it is an actual dimension of the universe where we all tap into just like we all tap into consensus reality. If you don't dream, you die. If you don't wake up, you die, Your presence in both worlds is essential for your survival. Its not your brain having gas, all human imagination, which created all the things you surround yourself with, come from there.

Know stories of people dreaming stuff and it actually happens in waking life? Realize these two worlds are not just internally consistent with their own sets of rules, they are INTERCONNECTED. Changes in one world effect changes in the other. We find it normal that we dream about stuff we experienced while awake, but we find it supernatural if events in the dream subsequently synthesize waking reality. Its not, It is normal too, it only is so strange because we contemplate this in the waking world, who denies the importance of dreams, and the ruling religion is reductionist science "if we don't know about it or cant reproduce it, it ain't real".

Now comes the insight that psychedelics and dissociatives open up the door to THAT realm, in their own ways, while you are simultaneously awake.

This allows you to stand as in intermediary between the worlds and observe and effect things in either world which will interact with producing changes in the other world. That's "working magic" essentially, effecting change in the dream world to effect change in the waking world. But if you figure out how that world for you, it's just as natural to you as lets say deliberately looking at porn before sleeping in order to provoke an erotic dream. Its simply the other way around.

Now we have 2 worlds that are each internally consistent and which mutually interact. This means that you need two beliefs systems that coexist: one, which matches consensus reality and one which pertains to dream reality. And, to separate you from many schizophrenics, these must coexist without confusing the two. You can float through a door in the dream world. You have to open it in consensus reality. Confusing that can hurt you.

Now I'll reintroduce you to Animism, a crash course of the key essential: just about all primitive cultures alkl over the world, of all times, have believed that there is Spirit in everything. You have a spirit, Your spleen has a spirit. A rock has a spirit. A valley has a spirit. planet earth has a spirit. The solar system, the galaxy, the local group.. Tiny spirits interconnect to greater spirits, like cells comprise your organs and your organs comprise your body and your body comprises your gender and race and those comprise the human species and.. see where this is going? The smaller the scale, many spirits, rthe bigger the scope of something, the fewer spirits, until finally there is the universe entirely, as one single spirit, God. All is One. That means that aside from a bunch of organ cells and your person, you are also the greater things. Thou Art That - You are that One. God is You. All spirits are fragments of the Whole, but like piece of a hologram, each piece contains the Whole.

So, now we are in a world not ust of things but also spirits. On with the show.

Accept that you can communicate with those spirits. Now your waking self is saying: "Hey thats a bunch of bull!" but your dreaming self says "uhuh, thats how it is". How to resolve that? Allow your dreaming self to believe it and tell your waking self: "even if these spirits and communications ae all symbolic in nature, symbols a person produces have meaning for that person." Now you have two beliefs, one that is fine for the waking world and one for the dreaming world.

Now its time to get to work. The foundations are laid, it all comes down to work. Meditate, get high, fantasize, dream, bring yourself in a state where the dream world is strongly manifest while you are awake, or with lucid dreaming, where your waking self is strongly manifest while you dream, and start listening and communicating. First internally, then externally.

First contact ideally should be your Higher Self, the subconscious that is wiser thanb you are. If you reliably and repeatably can communicate with it, and keep the line clear of other inner voices butting in (like your fear, anticipation, logic etc) then ask your Higher Self to educate you on what to do next.

And that for me is the singularity, because only your subconscious know which path to take that is best for you. There stops the usefulness of the advice I can give you. For all I know it tells you to plant strawberries, to make strawberry jam, to give this away freely to other people and ask nothing in return, and this selfless giving leads to meeting a person wgich teaches you exactly what you need. Sounds bizarre huh? Stuff like that happens all the time when you follow your Higher Self, and if enough of it happens you start to realize that this world, indeed, is way more miraculous and magical than it says on the tin that reductionist science tries to cram it in. It doesn't fit.

So there!

Methoxetamine can be extremely useful in opening up the dreaming world while waking because its pharmacological action is almost completely comprised of bringing you in a half-sleep

Asante, what advice would you give on contacting and listening to one's higher self? I've achieved it a few times in the past six months without actually knowing what was going on at the time except for a feeling of connection to the source, but am wondering if there's any pointers or tips on getting past barriers/not letting other selves into the conversation?

Enter monologue towards your Higher Self, even if you get no answer you are not talking into thin air. S/he always listens. When the motivation is right, and the time is right, and you are ready for it, s/he will speak. Your intentions matter lots and occasional monologue helps to cast them into stone. With experience, you will know its your Higher Self speaking. Intuition will be on its side. "miracles" or rather extremely notable synchronicities will accompany the communications, underline its validity. Then you know its real. Its nothing supernatural, the miracle to ME is that you have this epically wise subconscious and yet your conscious personality, basically its kid brother, is directing the body/mind through life. Its literally like going for a moped ride with your kid brother and letting him drive. The subconscious us so much wiser, has knowledge of past and future and DEEP insight in the present and yet this Wise One, this completely Loving One, is taking the passenger seat and lets you blunder through life, with occasional hints to keep you in the right direction while you blunder into addictions, toxic relationships, drunk driving car accidents, obesity, all the ill advised stuff people do that harms their body and that of others, out of pure love and just so you can learn.

He's your archetypal big brother, eternally forgiving of your folly, eternally loving, wise and patient.

Getting that line open, good rapport between your higher self and your conscious self, is one of the best things you can do because you'll have a second opinion of great importance you can always fall back on.

The higher self doesnt command, it suggests and is loving and forgiving of whatever you choose, even if you insultingly disregard it.

One BIG THING you must realize though:

It won't tell you the truth, it will tell you what you at that time need to hear for the best possible outcome.

Don't expect you'll get how it is in all instances and don't feel lied to when something completely different happens than is foretold. Its not about making you omniscient, its about making you have the right insights and decisions at the right times, that is more in your interest than being told a truth that might well throw you into stagnance.

Last edited:
FWIW, ibogaine is even better for bringing dreaming consciousness into waking consciousness, at least when you consume the full range of alkaloids of the iboga plant. I'm still dreaming much more intensely 4 months later. I could see how MXE could do that as well, but IMO that's what iboga DOES.

Thank you for that, I've got access to Iboga Purified Total Alkaloids Hydrochlorides and will eventually go deeper in the Iboga realm than I already have. Knowing this from your experience I'm looking forward to it even more!

I took a flood dose, which is quite different from lower dosages, yet very similar in some ways. My ~350mg experience (500mg TA and 100mg pure HCl) had the same dreaming character but I was sometimes aware I was dreaming, and when I would come out of it (to pee or whatever) I had my full mental faculties. On the flood dose I had basically no control over myself whatsoever, I was along for a dream ride for 3 days. On the third day I was able to get up and my dreams would infuse my waking experience but I was never aware it was happening at the time. It was not lucid like MXE, but I think you would find it fascinating and probably useful. Also I don't have a lot of control over my dreams, never have, so if you do, maybe it will be different for you.

Also, you may know this already but if you take a high dose of ibogaine, you need supervision the whole time as you will eventually start to interact with the world, but will have no idea that you're making no sense or even completely unaware of what you're doing.

If you haven't read my story yet (I hesitate to call it a report), you should... it's currently on the first page of TR.

I will gladly check that out when I can devote the attention it deserves to it, thank you for sharing. Iboga I think is THE visionary substance for life transformation, with its duration of months theres less room to wiggle out of the insights and actions that need taking, and it has occurred that sessions culminated in Death, that the life change required was reincarnation.

Thank you for offering advice and being among the few to have fully read my report!

Ibogaine has killed, however it was due to bad hearts and honestly I think it's a huge mistake that ibogaine clinics seem to have a mantra of "pure HCL only for clinical use", because pure ibogaine HCl causes rapid heart beat, discomfort, sometimes fear, etc. When using the whole range of alkaloids I experience no increased heart rate, extreme comfort akin to the hypnagogic state, and absolutely no fear. A friend has done it both ways (pure HCl and HCl + TA extract) and he said the HCl + TA was hands down the better of the two experiences, by far, and felt tremendously safer. Iboga has a variety of other powerful alkaloids besides ibogaine, including one that is roughly 2 times as potent and much more strongly dissociative.

It lasts 3 days at peak and then a week or two strongly in the metabolite stage, where the metabolites are coursing through your body (but it's not tripping at that point, it's introspective, wonderfully stimulating and feels like the most perfect state in the world). Then the after-effects (which are amazing) can last for weeks to months. I did it over 4 months ago and I still feel awesome, but it's hard to say if it's just me now or not because my life got realigned so tremendously in very healthy and positive ways and I'm 4 months out from opiate addiction too (and ibogaine eliminates PAWS and for me basically erased the opiate addiction from my brain chemistry, or so it feels like because I was instantly over it and happy). I definitely feel normal now, I have ups and downs but the downs are few and fully within my ability to handle and the ups are beautiful and frequent. It's been the best summer of my life.

A warning, my report is long, FAR, FAR longer than yours, so it will take you a couple of hours at least. But, I think, very worth it, it's my favorite thing I've ever written and contains a tremendous amount of information about ibogaine.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/723353-Ibogaine-(flood-dose)-First-Time-Into-The-Flood

Last edited: