• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE - ROA and Expectations?

I gained access to certain parts of my mind for a short amount of time and realized some things... I keep redosing but yeah.... good drug. not really recreational unless you're exploring land.

The m-hole^ (reached under 50mg...guess I have quite the extensive mind).

Last edited:
Seems as if my tolerance with this substance sky-rocketed from one use.

^Really? I find I can use it a couple days in a row with negligible loss in effects.

^Really? I find I can use it a couple days in a row with negligible loss in effects.
Yea I did about half, maybe a little less of the 100mg I had the first time, second time I did all of it in a very short amount of time with nearly no effects.

Strange. I've found the effects of MXE to be very set/setting dependent though. If I'm forced into a social situation most of the effects aren't noticeable, but if I can get alone and just lay in a dimly lit room listening to music the effects are almost always profound.

50mg is a decent go-to dose for me even after using a couple grams of the drug over the past year, it's what I take if I wana have medium-to-strong effects.

Strange. I've found the effects of MXE to be very set/setting dependent though. If I'm forced into a social situation most of the effects aren't noticeable, but if I can get alone and just lay in a dimly lit room listening to music the effects are almost always profound.

50mg is a decent go-to dose for me even after using a couple grams of the drug over the past year, it's what I take if I wana have medium-to-strong effects.
My environment was somewhat ideal. Gaming, in the dark...

Perhaps gaming required too much focus? I prefer not to do any real activity until I'm coming down. Maybe you just got bunk MXE. 50mg is no light dose for a beginner.

Man, I could go on for days about MXE. There is so much potential to it until it becomes under-appreciated and abused. Thing with dissociatives is you got a window to make it impactful before the dosage gets out of control. You relearn to walk on MXE. Relearn to read. Relearn to write. On the other side is a kind of new way of appreciating your abilities. I love how everything felt new on it; there was a sense of light and being able to direct thoughts with power. It's like you have to learn everything over again but on a different level, one that relies more on instinct than memory. Hold the instinct strong and the memory won't fail you. Fail to hold the instinct and you become disassociated and forget what you were going to do. I was learning so much from this drug till I had a bad set of circumstances in my life and started abusing it. Once I got to over a gram a day it lost its magic and started affecting me negatively. It got banned most places since then and I haven't revisited, but it's my "could have been," a relationship that went sour but perhaps didn't have to.

It's like you have to learn everything over again but on a different level, one that relies more on instinct than memory. Hold the instinct strong and the memory won't fail you. Fail to hold the instinct and you become disassociated and forget what you were going to do.

Yea, sometimes I can get lost in discursive thinking and get confused/frustrated/anxious. In these situations I have to remind myself to let go of thought and let go into the moment. Luckily, this is easy on MXE, if you cam remember to do it. Once you do this, you are in the land of intuition: riding the moment for all it is. Here, mind is free and life is bliss.