View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE - ROA and Expectations?

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
I couldn't find an accurate MXE BA for each ROA, between sublingual, oral, and insuffilation, which would show more promising results?

I will have roughly 100mg +/- of MXE, never have taken it before... what should I expect from a first dose of say... 15-25mg? [average height and weight male -- with quite a bit of drug exp. ]

Thanks.

I hear nice words about rectal roa.

15-25mg (oral), like 4-6 small beers. Some euphoria, relaxed feeling, and little random thinking. Increase of feelings.

sublingual is the only way ive ever really done it cant really give you a dose though as i never have any scales but i would say the post about is a good starting range

Don't waste your time insufflating. I'd go for 15-25mg as a first time, held in your gums or below the tongue for 5-15 minutes then swallowed.

Yup, adding to chorus. Sublingual for first timer good way to go. Don't be a hero, strong first time. Smoking it in a joint a great way to keep it going a little longer and get it more intense without worrying about going too far if you feel you've underdosed.

I'll be smoking a bit with cigarettes.

Could I just put a bump of it on top of the cig, light it up, inhale and be good to go ? (obviously only getting 1-2 hits of MXE).

that works fine, I've dones it before, a pipe does too. A pretty reliable way to bump it up

Mix it with a little weed if you're gonna smoke it, it'll burn it a little slower and at a lower temperature. Smoking it off of a cig seems like a waste to me.

^technically, tobacco burns at a lower temp; hence the reasoning behind spliffs lol.

I have another question.

Is it safe to go around 5-15mg when you're not necessarily going to have to do anything important within that time frame but you're going to be around people who don't like drugs? Am I going to be able to play it off like I could with benzos or amps or alcohol?

It doesn't dilate your pupils. Someone might think you're acting odd or drunken though. I get real friendly and open on MXE when I dose low enough that my mouth is still capable of articulating.

It doesn't dilate your pupils. Someone might think you're acting odd or drunken though. I get real friendly and open on MXE when I dose low enough that my mouth is still capable of articulating.
Lmao.

I would've ended up taking 25mg after an allergy test, boy, would I have been fucked. Reading text experiences vs. watching videos of JR on youtube, entirely different view on it.

My pupils are always dilated and I often seem drunk because of my past benzo addiction.

MXE just always made everything very strange. I probably wouldn't attend any important social function on it. Then again I have been out in public on it...people just assumed I was drunk, though.

MXE is a very strange drug, I didn't really enjoy it and I definitely wouldn't buy it again. I'd only probably do it if it were offered to me for free lol. It seems to have a lot of fans, though, and it's probably the most interesting RC, IMO

MXE just always made everything very strange. I probably wouldn't attend any important social function on it. Then again I have been out in public on it...people just assumed I was drunk, though.

MXE is a very strange drug, I didn't really enjoy it and I definitely wouldn't buy it again. I'd only probably do it if it were offered to me for free lol. It seems to have a lot of fans, though, and it's probably the most interesting RC, IMO

This was the case for me, got a certain amount, free of charge.

I may go around driving, or may attend some event with my friends/cousins and possibly drink, perhaps hike. Nothing too important, except handing in a job application (going to do the MXE after that).

Make sure you don't drive on it. I'd argue dissos are easily in the top most dangerous drugs to drive on. They make me much less coordinated than alcohol does.

Make sure you don't drive on it. I'd argue dissos are easily in the top most dangerous drugs to drive on. They make me much less coordinated than alcohol does.
I meant as passenger.

Woah, this drug is so weird. There is... no euphoria.?

^No euphoria? I find the guaranteed positivity of MXE to be its most pleasurable feature.