View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE positive long term effects

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Ever since first tangling with the fascinating chemical that is MXE, I've noticed some minor but completely visible improvements to my life. I've used it about 8 times, 7 times were from 10mg-30mg and 1 time I did 90mg. Ever since I've first dosed though, my memory seems to be better and clearer, my reflexes seem to be improved, and I feel mentally "faster" than usual. These effects started after the comedown of my first dose, and they never really went away. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a reason I'm feeling this besides placebo? I'm getting markedly higher scores on tests than usual, and I can pick things up much easier now, I highly doubt this is a placebo.

There are already 3 threads about MXE :)

I don't think it would work like Nootropics or other 'smart drugs'. But there's definitely some antidepressant properties in MXE.

Hrmmm. The higher scores on tests is interesting, and the fact that you don't dose too terribly often...otherwise I'd just chock it up to the feeling a lot of us get when we first start on MXE. Feeling happier, more hopeful, and heaps more energetic, maybe a bit dimmer and more forgetful . .
. Just make sure you keep on taking a week or two off every so often to make sure you're not just a little bit mental when you're on it.