Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MXE + 3-meo-PCP comparisons -- total experience / a little experience

bluedolphin1111

Greenlighter
MXE has been my go-to drug ever since it came out. Some time in 2010.

I used it early and I used it frequently. I found low and frequent doses both to improve my mood and intensify my life in general. My physical health is what I would expect it to be whether or not MXE had ever entered the equation.

This was after several years of a massive Ketamine addiction, and before that benzos and other minor addictions and massive drug binges in between. I'll write my MXE retrospective later, as I don't have time to describe the most intense two years of my life just now.

Recently, after taking well over a year off from most drug use at all, I acquired a few grams of MXE. I used it in modest doses on all occasions and it brought me into a state of total antidepressant motivation and sexual energy for the duration. On my final dose, which was probably something like 120mg insufflated in sequence over a few hours, I experienced the most psychedelic state I've ever had. It was actually somewhat psychotic. I became psychic. Everyone I knew and everyone I loved I could have psychic conversations with.

Just prior to that, however, I had a fully visual experience of meeting God and entering Heaven. Except Heaven was actually the theory of evolution so I had taken a massive and sudden evolutionary leap.

Into being able to be a psychic. Anyway, I have a lot to say about MXE. In moderation it's amazing. In medicinal doses it's a miracle cure. It can certainly be overdose. Tolerance builds slowly and it works well for years.

So I ran out of that and it had been a few weeks and someone asked me if I wanted to try 3-meo-PCP. Okay, yeah probably of course. Let me read about it first. Seemed like a stronger version of MXE dose by dose but possibly lasting longer and with effects similar but in ways I couldn't try to precisely predict. I'm comfortable with this situation.

So I start out with 5mg. Eyeballed. Everything is eyeballed. I've done enough JWH type chemicals and DOX type chemicals in the past by eye to be pretty comforable within a few milligrams at low doses. Don't do what I do.

7:30 I sniffed it. Like I sniff most things I do anymore, except weed which is mostly all I do anymore.

30 minutes later I might be feeling something?

8:30 later yeah I feel it. I'm slightly on a more alert but spaced out mental plane. Slighty enough it would not have been noticed and I actually was quite productive.

5:00. It wore off after a few hours and it really wasn't much to speak of in the first place. Determined to actually get a proper feel for the stuff...

6:00: Sniff 10mg ... estimated twice the amount from before.

6:30: Starting to sweat and get mentally stimulated. Physically I can tell my heart rate is a little up. I'm shopping at the moment because I anticipated another 1:30h come-up. Shopping goes well and quickly. I return home feeling at about a 1+1/2 which I don't recommend to drive but it was a 4 minute drive and I was less intoxicated than weed or moderate alcohol at this point.

7:00: Back home, feeling high. Conversation flows well with my roommate. I don't think he can tell I'm particularly high at the moment. We smoke a cigarette, and then I eat a couple slices of pizza.

8:30: I have also started to drink some vodka, as the high seems primarily a mental stimulant, with mixed physical properties. Mixed and mild physical properties I should say. My body doesn't feel what I would usually consider high.

So I smoke what I estimate to be 8mg on top of some more weed. The effects kick in instantly and are pronounced. However they involve little deep dissociation. It's mostly more spacey stimulation.

9:00: I'm not sure how much of this drug is too much, but I'm not tempted to. The movie I've been watching sporatically throughout this has been enjoyable and intense.

Overall I would rate MXE with higher recreational and useful value. The jury is still out with 3-meo-PCP.

I'll follow up a bit.

That night I proceeded to smoke a lot of weed and fell asleep easily, not really feeling dissociated.

Today I have taken estimated 25mg insufflated since waking. I am doing my job which requires mental alertness but little physical activity. I bumped 5mg every so often, doing it like I would with MXE except lowering the dose.

The result is that I feel very chilled out. I have some visuals if I focus on objects like this stack of CDs and other software, they start to move and flow which reminds me of low dose mushrooms more than anything. My coordination is ever so slightly affected. Mostly I've just been walking slightly slower than normal. Typing is fine, reaction time is fine, etc.

My mood is somewhat positive. Relaxed and focused enough to get lots of work done. I am starting to drink a coffee now, as I had hoped 3-meo-PCP would have more of an energetic push. There seems to be very little of that.

So I'm still not sure where 3-meo-PCP might shine. I'm sure higher doses could become very interesting. Lower doses seem so subtle both physically and mentally that I'm having a hard time deciding if this is an improvement or not.

It seems to have elevated my heart rate and BP to a mild degree, which feels funny because I am actually quite relaxed.

I may follow up on this some more.

Retrospective on this one:

Little of the MXE euphoria or motivation or good physical sensaions or stimuation.

Instead 3-meo-PCP left me emotionally dull and with a horrible sex drive. I couldn't get it up without intense effort on the part of my partner. Even then it was forced.

The effects on me even at low doses left everyone wondering if "I was okay", even though I felt mostly sober, I was obviously not acting myself or even any type of enhanced version of myself (as MXE can sometimes attain).

The hypomania was nowhere to be found. Instead it left me cold, emotionaless, and lacking energy.

After doing this in low doses for about a week I ran out (gladly)... it was not very moreish but I wanted to complete the experiment so to speak.

Visually this drug has something to offer and is more mushroomy than MXE visuals. Not worth it, though. Felt physically benign but I lost weight and appetite and sex drive and ovrerall I don't think this is a drug that fits in with having to have a productive and positive life.

Few insights were gained, and very few positives at all.

I will not repeat. Good to know how it affects me and chalk it up to another experiment under the belt. I don't expect this drug to take off because it lacks all the fun of MXE and all the positive life affrming changes as well.

Good riddance.