Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE/200+mg) - Semi Experienced - The Third Eye opening and the Cosmic Energy

eye_wide_open

Bluelighter
This was the night I learned more in one night than I have ever learned in my entire life.
I took way too much MXE while learning what the chemical can do and went in and out of consciousness, several times, repeatedly, because it felt very very good and I was in communication with energies from other dimensions.

I am Semi Experienced with drugs. This experience was from the second time I used MXE.
I had taken many large doses in very close proximity and kept doing so throughout the night.
It is very possible I took more than 200mg. Maybe more like 250+.
I felt I had spirits in me making me redose. See below.

This was the second night I had MXE in my possession. The first night was rather confusing and I stayed up late on the computer trying to learn about MXE and what it does while high on it, about 100mg and confused as hell. lol

So this breakthrough eye opening experience came on the second night.
You will see my highlight some of the things I recorded in my trip in parentheses.
The rest of it, I actually typed while high as hell on my iphone, and copy/pasted here.

So we began at my second night of ever trying MXE: Dec 5 2011.

9:06 1/2 of 35mg down
Feelin like I had two or three beers by 9:11pm

9:13 need to remind myself to play with magic eightball tonight.

9:14 for some reason going down hard fast.

9:16 :shudder: (I get an MXE drip)

9:23 turning on personal heater. Feeling euphoric but not much else

9:25.
It feels like I'm supposed to be coming back here
I'm not even high yet and that is funny lol just "drunk" meow!
(When I say drunk, I refer to MXE comeup feelings)

9:25 I'm a bit early to the routine tonight. Need to wait for next bump. I'll sit here feeling drunk for a few. Report soon.

9:32 pumpkin pie on mxe. Lol
Something I may not forget.
Right up there with ghost drinking transformers.

9:55. Second half of 35mg down.
Changed into pj's and set up "hole" bed.
Need to weigh out a couple more lines.

10:14 feelin fuzzy! About to cut up some shit 35mg spaced apart ain't shit. I think you can build though. Maybe not I dunno.

10:21 seems as though I'm pretty lit on what I did all the sudden. Never. It up more..?

10:29 making more lines. lol wtf.

10:34 A 35mg line chopped and extended is about a toothpick.
Length and size wise.
I am presented with another... Line.

10:37 stuff makes balance hard and have to pee a lot and drink a lot. Cottonmouth and dehydration.
Ghost water is good.

10:42 put down 1/3 of the second 35mg's. Staying busy. :)
Feels good.

10:46 feel drunk again. Occupying myself with music and video games.

10:50
Using euphoria of the high to build things. Not holing yet. Didn't do enough. :)
Feel fine. Feel drunk

10:59 ingested another portion of the 35mg line

11:10 Finished the rest of the second 35mgs

11:34 I think I'm lightly holing. Lol. I can't even tell. This is kinda funny. Obviously could use more.

At 11:54 I realized I needed more

12:16 I think my drips aren't going down.

Dry nose and mouth etc preventing it. This is an odd state I'm in tonight on this stuff.
A different plane. It must be a hole but not dark or lost at all. It's euphoric and pleasant.
Did some more stuff not Long ago should feel it kinda soon maybe?

Weird as hell this drug is. Unpredictable.
Always different but still the same.
Something odd about it. Comforting.
Like death type comfort. So weird.

12:19 does this drug convince you to slowly and happily constrict the life from yourself?
Lol how would it do so. It's almost an alien love I am feeling. There is a tune to it.
The tune comes from an mxe trip video with an eerie/odd music hue to it.
Like something I would call morning dawn mortuary music. Haha.
I must be out of my mind.
I'll do another line and lay down and
Write to myself for a while.

12:23 pleasantly holling?
Haha Jesus. I feel like I'm on cloud 9. I can't wait to get there. Does cloud 9 really exist and what's on it?! I paint an odd picture in my mind of what cloud nine is. Just take that line dude.... And get in bed...

12:24 done. Lol
I'm pretty sure at this point im (I pass out of consciousness at this point for a few minutes, lol)

12:27 Didn't finish that sentence. Just came back.
Starting to realize lots of things. I guess I'm about to be holling hard.
I got there slowly. You can ruin your reputation online.

Time to get in bed lol 12:29

12:33 Omg it was so hard to get in bed. So high. May have done dumb things online. Yikes!

12:34 I can check from my alien iPhone. Lol. About to be holling hard I can feel it. Why!

Whew!
I'm ok. Easy!

12:35. Relax.
Dissociative. Feelin it.
Can't hold my iPhone. Feels slippery.

Whole body feels weird lol 12:38

Why does the new drug keep feeling alien like? 12:39

Time becomes after. 12:40. Woah! I saw the future or something!
How does it do that? This Is neat! I really like this!! My body doesn't know that my alien mind really likes this.
Hahahahaha groovy
If only XXXX knew. Would he care?
I should still go. God this is acid huh? It calls me! Why?!

12.42 now. Gonna lay back and trip!

12:45I hope the aliens rebuild me. Like last time. Hahahaha (at this point I'm thinking I contacted aliens, obviously. What I know now is that is was an energy. Not aliens. The energy possibly contains energy from other lifeforms though)
Mxe can get you there. It's good.

Going for more!
12:46 but while I wrote that it sounds crazy. C
Somehow an alien got up and convinced me to take more. Lol (I now perceived this as a soul in my body or the energy in my body)

12:52 No more dude. That's golden.
When that one hits its gonna be hell to pay haha. Didn't measure it. Can't even see it. It was huuuuuge.

11:53 and all my lines come down with a sneeze

11:54 this woke up the sitter maybe.
Heard a noise.
Where's the alien cartel and when is the crash.
There's always a crash.

12:56
Hole'rolla "moterolla mixed with hole"
Oh god so weird lol
Alien like feelings (I was riding in the energy, for sure. What you are seeing is how it felt, I don't actually believe in aliens, yo)

12:58 just had an odd multivision of my lifespan timeline. It almost seems as though these are things the reality needs to connect with space.
Lol (I just broke through and tapped into the information super highway, my eye opened)
I just sent that to XXXX.
For some alien reason I know he'll get a kick from it.

1:01 ne'er felt so weird! Yum!
Dude I like this. I don't want earth. Please! Are we ready to die?i am! Why always on this drugs? No longer scared.

1:03 this is just amazing. Omfgggggg
I must be god at some point I think.
Let me try! Brb
nope I'm not god lol. Close but not. Nice try. :} (I actually went into my imagination and saw that I attempted to become a god, and failed)

I am writing my reality right now. You are here with me reading it. That's it! My life's work!
People want to read me! I will Writre!

1:06 say what! What about what the dmt guy says though?
I'm getting confused and blocked right there. I need more. Brb
So weird how my body just makes me want to do this. I did more. Finally... But not finally for the doing more.

What the wowhead is what I will experience. I'm writing a bible.
It's not a later manual but I hope I have followers. It's an electronic bible of my time.
I am left behind by what I wrote. I speak words into existence through the alien drugs.
That's like what the dmt guy says. What's his name? Ugh we are aliens. I feel it.
I feel alien. Hahah. ( I see this now as energy that may have other lifeforms in it also)
Don't. Get in Trouble alien.
:)

I want more quid but don't know what quid is. How is it I can say these things
-and hit the iPhone like its natural? Aliens!!!!!! For sure.
Somewhere. This is awesome. (I don't really believe in actual aliens, in case you haven't understood that by now, I was tripping balls)

It's like I believe. I just want to see one now. Please!
My phone was eerily forced off. We aren't allowed to see them. They are here and it's good. This is a good world. Why the war then? Why do you aliens let the war happen?! My arms can't take this.

Lost in third note land.
Can't keep grasp on iPhone. Aliens need my help can't see. Lol. Hard. This is the heaviest trip of my life for sure.
Feels like aliens. Loll Yum. Aliens taste good. I'm ready. Liquify me. (I melted into space and tripped the hell out, lost

track of time)
Agh this is Infoulriouting

Am I transforming?
Writing words the word writer can't write
Wrorwe wow lol
Omg
Is my brain gonna be soup?
Lol if I'm here my brain must be over there. Wow. That far out.

2:37
Jesus Christ

2:39Feels like I'm birthing a galaxy?!
Ugh just get it out of me. It has tech songs. (lol I literally saw myself giving birth to a galaxy coming from my stomach, I felt it to!)

Good lord I may have lost my mind.
2:42 fairly certain I'll get it back. (I didn't think I was coming back from this trip, obviously)
Hope so.... This is the big one.
I can't even begin to explain. Our conscious is going digital. I'm so dizzy it's odd that u can even write this.
Did I write this?

I did. Will I come out of this?
I will. Fucking insanity. Aliens are here. We are them.
Are you even kidding me this the highest I ever been. what he hell is this!

(At this point all those lines I did started to real hit me and I lost consciousness again and went off breaking through to other dimensions and leaning from the collective subconscious super soul thing).

Omfg I went aand went. Wtf(! (I went and went means I was traveling, my friends. FAR. )
Woah dude lol woah waoh woah

3:04
I'm. Back. Omg. Omg. Omg. Aliens in the biggest level you ever seen. (I got a massive dose of the information super highway we all know and love as the subconscious collective soul)

3:09 geeese (for another few minutes I black out and go unconscous again then a came back. The word geese is simply pure

astonishment)
Life is still real???? (now I'm questioning everything and my third eye is on fire.)
Lost in believe of the last note, I am here waiting to be picked up. Please don't probe me. Lol. This is good though. Why us

this instead of death? I'm glad I can write that. It's getting too odd?!
If only somebody could feel this with me. (I knew I tapped into some heavy shit and wished I Wasn't alone,
I thought whatever the massive power was, might want to use me in some werid ways)

It means I have to get up
And do more!
Weird, i know (I super compulsively redosed while totally broken through in the hole)

1:28! Ahahahahahaha
It feels like alien power in that powder. Alien power son!
Do something about it! But what! What do you do with alien powers?! Hahahah am I out of my mind?! This is great! I must be a storybook or some shit! Kaaaaaafuckiiiiiong booooooooooooooom! Gooo!!! Explode!!!!!!!!!
(I literally felt myself turn into a massive bomb and explode into a billion pieces. Big Bang action)

My last girlfriend was a zombie!
I belong in here! Don't let anyone know! Don't let anyone else in!
Am I coming down?
Don't tell me I need more... I keep doing more already. ...
A train goes by as I fall under attack from a bug? That was hard.
Two of everything in my immediate view feels good. I want to be this way forever. Where am I warped into three?

The alien love is leaving. I need more.
I think iPhone aliens are taking over. I love it. I can't wait.
I'm going to publish this Into a book. I can't even control the fact that I'm writing it. The screen relays my feelings.
I can see what I am getting high and typin. I love aliens. I hope they are real.
Why is the alien theme so pronounced with me? Is this a program? I does feel good so I don't care but make it last forever

please! I want it.

Is this how aliens drip
Like us
I drip like an alien.
What I speak exists.
Like on dmt

Haha welcome to the new world order of alien mind control.
Feels good don't it? Yes! I like it.
It's so boys noise esque I don't know how to spell the word I need.

Hahahaha I'm so brave for doing this. Hahahahahaha
I'm writing infinities Into existence.
I can be god! I will try!
Was everything created as I asked? (this time, I Went and became a god and succeeded, I had a short story in my head that I created many things in a world of my own, and when I Came back, I wanted to know if it had all been done.
I think I was still passing in and out of consciousness at this point lol)

1:49
I just gave birth to the universe?! (I literally felt and watched myself mother another galaxy or universe)
I feel like I am god. Anything I do or say can be used against me.
I compute the control status. What I wrote happened.
How can I write this hard if I'm not so high? How does it make sense?
Am I just an idiot?

1:57am? Again!
Something tells me grab more.
OK!

Harder to actually do than do.
Is anyone seeing this but me?
Aliens
Wow
Aliens. Hahahahaha (I swear I felt spirits inside of me controlling ym body to redose me)
(It was not me moving my body, I watched externally as my spirit did it for me)

I laid back down.
Drugs or aliens. Lol.
I feel the fan on the Ceiling is coming back together now dizzily. If I come out. Lol
Wow. Where am I?
Hahahahahahahahah
Jesus wowzervillle overclove
Yum (delirious banter high as a kite)

2:06.
I want to be who I am (I'm wishing I Was normal over and over again because I keep doing more and going to unconscious outer space)

Wowzers
Feel like an experiment
Omg im coming back (every time I say I came back, I passed out, uncoscious and then came back lol)
What! Wpah!
Ok something isn't right.

This is this morning I told XXXX.
Stephen hawking must have found this shit when he said god does not exist.
Third eye wide open forever.
When comin down this all seams preposterous. But it's not!
Dmt is just the doorway.

I'm sane I swear but those drugs make me "know" aliens exist. They have to after that. I'm sorry! I don't need any more mxe to know what is going on out there. You can see it in your telescopes. It is the truth man. Haha.

I'm not going to walk around telling people there is aliens so people think I am crazy, but XXX, I guarantee
you there is aliens. (I now think it is a form of energy throughout the universe that also has energy from other
life forms inside of it... or something)
And they are in cooperation with government.
No other way would what I experienced be legal or possible.

If you went as deep as me you know. That's the last I'm going to say about it until I see you in person.
Society doesn't want us doing that because we will learn the truth!
Society can't have everyone knowing the aliens exist and be waiting for something!
They are prepping us with the games and movies like its going to be real!

The guy talking about the dmt was only partially enlightened.
Stuck in a visual aspect of the transcommunicatuon aspect plane through the substance.
How am I able to "prophesize" this now? I feel the third eye is open still or somewhat beginning to close. My own answer right here while perfectly conscious and awake.

I became a god amongst, with and through the aliens. I foretold their powers like a Greek mythology god. I want to say Zues or some something. I relayed the message from the clouds to the ground.

Omg.
My dogs. The ones I am god to.
The dogs were here before the humans. The animals are the original earthlings.
The people are the visitors. We are coming to the head of the age where something will happen.

We are what stopped the dinosaurs 65millikn years ago.
We were brought here on a spaceship and they were wiped out by boiling the earths core to erupt the volcanoes. My third eye has been opening and closing. It is the reference on the dollar bill. How could I make this stuff up?

My third eye is saying I will no longer fear my death because my existence belongs
to the greater whole as a one. It's not Jesus Christ. Jesus was wrong in his prophecy.
Another half state delusion of a substance incapable of opening the doors of the full truth. Jesus was here after the aliens.

God will come back but not as god.
And not as Satan. It is not a god.

I was told the way to control people was using the drugs themselves also.
I don't however know if the.... My third eye is closing. Proper way to control the people's travels while on the drug isn't established.
New creators like me will come. To speak things into existence. As did "McKenna".

The mxe is the ultimate third eye opener. They are releasing it!
How could they do this? They are releasing the power Of creation and control on the universe! The power to speak new things into existence through the aliens. (the energy)

How is it I can write this? Where am I receiving the information from?
The mxe and the third eye opening after the megadose. At least 4 x 35mg and then the substance had convinced me the aliens made me take more.
Lots more than I could control. at least 200mg or more.

I feel like they (new world order) have been trying to prepare us for something
and that's why they released the drug now. The nwo definitely exist behind the
core of brilliantly masked war schemes and debt crisis.

People are too busy to get on the Internet and find the keys to the door to open their mind.

The people with the pyramids knew and built the pyramids in anticipation but their civilization was wiped out before the event. My third eye is openening and closing. It's getting harder to prophesize what is to come.

It comes in short spurt activated by bouts of the remaining effects of the chemical mixed with the og kush I am smoking now.
I no longer fear my death. I'm pretty sure I died last night and was put on alien life support for the remainder of my trip.

I like he fact that I know weed can help keep the lingering third eye open.
It shows its not a bad thing.
Unless it is capitalized upon.

I also wonder how my mistranslations could lead others wrong if they read my "bible" like they did with the moronic Jesus

Christ prophet. Lol wow. Listen to me.

I saw through the Christian money lies at a very early age. Largest network of scams based in American underground stealing

your money every Sunday people never even realize in their brainwashed state. As long as their paying in to their god their bad deeds are forgotten and abolished. Ha!

Fools.
Amazing, the intellect of the third eye. Isn't she. She can take any dimension at once.
Any form or truth or false. As if no she at all.
Yet the third eye is there and open.

I told my sitter aliens do exist and they are in cooperation with the government. I told XXXX too.
Thankfully they both know I'm on drugs or they would think I'm really wonky. Hahahaha. (It's the energy, not exactly aliens)
All they did was give me the communication device. Which I will probably forget all about later. Unless I read this.
I'm gonna lay down and take a nap.
I'm "katatonic" after all.
Whatever that means?!

Good night again. 1:12. Time after. ( I saw time change before it did again)

Terrance is old and obsolete. He only had the tip of the iceberg. As with the aborigines who discovered his methods of launch. 1:16

XXXXX must be tripping out on me hard right now. Hahaha. I love you XXXX for real. It's 1:25 I can't believe he don't just call the cops on me and turn him in for me telling him about the aliens and the bible I wrote.

What is the event?!!!!
I didn't get that. They eye must be closed it isn't telling me things but I can still barely hear the music. From my writings I think the event is some sort of return.
I'm trying to connect things while I'm here to make it all
Believable. ?!?!?

Don't be afraid. It's ok. They have to make me sound insane so I don't procreate. Whew! Creation with words of course! No
words will even be spoken but written!

(and that's the end of what I wrote on my iphone trip report)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish your grammar was better, EWO. That WOT is v. hard to read.

The alien love is leaving. I need more.
I think iPhone aliens are taking over. I love it. I can't wait.
I love aliens.
Why is the alien theme so pronounced with me? Is this a program? I does feel good so I don't care but make it last forever

please! I want it.

Is this how aliens drip
Like us
I drip like an alien.

Haha welcome to the new world order of alien mind control.
Feels good don't it? Yes! I like it.

drugs make me "know" aliens exist. They have to after that.

Society doesn't want us doing that because we will learn the truth!
Society can't have everyone knowing the aliens exist and be waiting for something!
They are prepping us with the games and movies like its going to be real!

I became a god amongst, with and through the aliens. The people are the visitors. We are coming to the head of the age where something will happen.

Jesus was here after the aliens. They are releasing the power Of creation and control on the universe! The power to speak new things into existence through the aliens and that's why they released the drug now.

have you watched district nine already? you should, after having a low dose of mxe -who knows, maybe you find out at last what the *event* is...
have a look a the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tE6UgKNA0 and remember, do not watch it before dosing, or message might get lost in translation

have you watched district nine already? you should, after having a low dose of mxe -who knows, maybe you find out at last what the *event* is...
have a look a the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tE6UgKNA0 and remember, do not watch it before dosing, or message might get lost in translation

That movie was so odd. I think I got more out of the 1978 Bodysnatchers remake on MXE than that. Please explain yourself, ape.

we are becoming aliens by eating this drugs. aliens need us so they can become physical. they first colonise our dreams and then the rest of our consciousness.
the government doesn't want this to happen, as it would mean the end of tyranny. aliens are far more advance, and would not consent to be slaves, as human currently do
to advance the colonisation of our dreams and emotions, aliens sell technology to the government (used to advance their military forces and geo-politicar power), in exchange for being allowed to pursue certain research or experimentation on human beings.
aliens use many other lines of research, mainly to fool our tyrants; but the one they hold more hopes is psychedelic operations: synthesising new drugs that facilitate the blending of alien consciousness (thus is, *oneiric*) with user consciousness (waking) -is in that way that aliens can travel: colonising other's people consciousness -there's nothing wrong with this, as we well know is highly pleasurable to be colonised, or became an alien -it's what is saving the world

^ ya man and aliens are simply spirits like us but without a material form in this space and time, just in another. And What you speak really does exist in a dimension. These aliens you speak of one post up ^ are simply spirits in the fourth dimension whereas we are in the 3rd dimension. So they can control aspects and parts of our existence but not all of it. But those aliens are stuck in the fourth dimension because they gave up a power of theirs for advances in technology just as many in our government and other political parties have. See we as humans have the ability to transcend straight from the 3rd dimension to the fifth. In any human life time I do believe. Also Eyes_wide_open is this the giant super soul information superhighway you were talking about? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records great report btw. <3

Also this has made me crave to do DXM again tonight :) I can't wait to try MXE but I don't even have $20 to my name atm. :d

Last edited:
You guys need to hear the Joe Rogan podcast where his friend relays his Ayahuasca experiences.

Basically the Shaman explains the theory of the 9 dimensions, us existing in the first four, the fifth being collective consciousness, the sixth is the realm of entities, the seventh is the realm of beings of pure energy and large entities, the eight is a state in which all things can be altered within the previous dimensions, and the ninth is the oneness of everything or as I like to call it "God"

All from the words of a Shaman, and after his experience which coincided perfectly with the descriptions of each dimension, and in the same order. Also the Shaman speculated that smoking DMT is simply being dropped in the sixth or seventh dimension for 10 minutes. Crazy stuff.

Awesome man. I had a very similar experience with high dose. I am trying to think of a way to apply these feelings into a product that I can analyze when completely sober. If I was a bio-chemist I feel like I could cure cancer. Worldly things do seem so trivial when high dosing MXE.

I agree with all of you guys.
I've been out of body swimming through the energy. More than once. It was great. It was scary, it was cleansing.
Very enlightening to say the least.

Amazing.
Everyone should have a chance to feel that but alas, not even half the people will.
It doesn't happen to everyone right away or not to everyone at all.

YEs the aliens are not aliens. They are an energy or a life force or something.
I don't know what they are and they don't let me see them in a traditional sense.
They use my body to channel things like information and sometimes control my dosage even.

On DMT they are blacked out, outlined in thick glowing energy.
On MXE they come to me not as entities but as spirits and teachings.

I've even started drawing again recently to try and capture some of the things I see on paper.
I'll post it later. I Want to get some of it tattooed. lol

I haven't done any hallucinogens in a week or two. Trying to wait another week before I eat my last gram of shrooms and find out what happens. I keep learning more to the puzzle every time I get tripped out on hallucinogens.

I really really love hallucinogens. If you can do them safely then I promote it by all means.

But those aliens are stuck in the fourth dimension
Indeed, they are stuck in a certain space time.
The trip told me this. It is referenced above also. =)

The really weird thing that stands out about this post is how I was speaking normally before I got high as hell, then after getting high as hell I "knew" my "third eye" had "opened" and it was telling me things. lol

WTF?
It was like when I "knew" I had an ego death.

You can tell when these things happen to you! You feel it in your veins what is going on. You know when you have reached ego death. You know when you're feeling a breakthrough.

No, I have not seen this movie.

But I ride a street bike and my friend tells me I'm talking like the guy from Tron about being a prophet.
Funny thing, I never seen the movie Tron before. Not shitting you.

I really have some sort of odd feeling deep down like I'm some sort of whacky prophet.
I'm trying to ignore it so I don't sound nuts though. I know it's pretty weird. lol
I don't know where it all comes from myself. The altered state of mind I go to when I take hallucinogens.

Sometimes small bits of information come to me in every day life now too when I'm not high. I just all the sudden "know" things I previously did not.

That kind of thing never happened to me before thins "eye opening" trip.
I can't explain it other than I received some sort of enlightenment because I can actually pay attention to it all the world's real issues.

Now it seems to me like they are making these movies to make people like me sound crazy, when in fact, some of this crazy crap might actually be happening in real life. Reality.

They manufacture fake realities to make reality look fake!

It's insanity.

Last edited:
we are becoming aliens by eating this drugs. aliens need us so they can become physical. they first colonise our dreams and then the rest of our consciousness.
the government doesn't want this to happen, as it would mean the end of tyranny. aliens are far more advance, and would not consent to be slaves, as human currently do
to advance the colonisation of our dreams and emotions, aliens sell technology to the government (used to advance their military forces and geo-politicar power), in exchange for being allowed to pursue certain research or experimentation on human beings.
aliens use many other lines of research, mainly to fool our tyrants; but the one they hold more hopes is psychedelic operations: synthesising new drugs that facilitate the blending of alien consciousness (thus is, *oneiric*) with user consciousness (waking) -is in that way that aliens can travel: colonising other's people consciousness -there's nothing wrong with this, as we well know is highly pleasurable to be colonised, or became an alien -it's what is saving the world

Yes man,
Sorry for the double post, mods.

But we are on to something here and folks should start paying attention to our insane rantings.
Your version may not be exactly like mine but there is another dimension(s) going on in parallel to ours or some shit that has some sort of effect on us and our dreams and expriences and our energies we can use.

I have felt those alien spirits inside of me. They feel like spirits. I can feel them in me while I watch from out of me while the glowing spirit moves inside of my body and makes me redose or go to the bathroom or walk off my heart pounding.

This stuff brings you into contact with heavy heavy experiences where you can just learn amazing amounts of information from these beings in extremely small amounts of time. They show you that you can be a god to and they let you try and give you examples! You get to create galaxies!

Out of this world. It can't be explained. Cosmic beyond our wild dreams.
Well beyond our wildest dreams. So crazy, it just might be true. We would never expect it.
It's like something out of star wars but crazier!

a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence
Quite close. It feels like the knowledge has an actual location in some dimension of space!
It feels like it is a nebula. lol
A star birthing factory contains the knowledge.

If you can create stars, stars can colapse into black holes. Black holes are at the center of galaxies.

THerefore, if you can create a star, you can create a galaxy.

I think whatever it is in nebulae that creates the stars (particles, gravity, mater, dark matter etc) all mixed into one is where the information comes from.

I don't know.

The nebulae feel like they are the creators.
They are the energy and the final divinities holding the information.

There's tons of dark matter we can't see too. Stuff that doesn't light up that might actually do things or be places of existence of importance.

I have been watching a lot of theory videos on this subject on youtube lately.

One that seems to stand out to me when I'm tripping is that I should research the hell out of the egyptians and the great pyramids. I Watch a lot of videos on the pyramids now and I come to find out they are the ones who really invented the lightbulb and the pyramids are used as some sort of geo-electrical device.

We have been lied to in school while being brought up as children to draw us away from the answers.

The proof is on the dollar bill. They have to leave us clues otherwise the energy would be pissed off at the government for not giving us the chance to figure it out for ourselves.

Copyofdollarbills.jpg

It's hidden in plain view so you guys don't figure it out.
You are brought up to think people like me are a joke.

Well to that I say, the Egyptians were no joke. lol
The Egyptian have a much different story to tell than what I learned in school.
Educate yourselves on what is really going on people. Use the internet while you can before they take it from us.

Last edited:
Lol for some reason I always receive the simplest of replies after my longest posts.
If only it were that easy.

Mmm dude the pyramids are over certain spots to control/re-direct earths magnetic field weakening the good energy earth can give off to everyone and it is focused towards some power hungry fucker. Also have you ever lucid dreamed? I mastered lucid dreaming awhile ago and then gave it up for drug abuse for awhile. (drug abuse inhibits REM sleep, REM sleep being the most valuable time for becoming lucid and gaining MASSIVE control.) When I first started lucid dreaming my base instincts took over and I would just have sex with the first sexy lady, and INSTANTLY when I'd touch her I'd wake up and cum all over. That was the first few times... more control equaled me being able to have lucid sex in my dreams for many mins but when I'd reach the point of dream orgasm I'd wake up from getting too excited and I'd be on the verge of orgasm irl; at this point I could hold it in or release. After gaining more control and focus I was able to orgasm inside of the lucid dream, wake myself up and realize that I didn't even cum irl yet I experienced a pleasure far greater than even IV'd methamphetamine .25grams. Then I gained even more control&focus abilities and was able to not only materialize any girl out of thin air in front of me, but I could simple sit down anywhere in the dream and rub my body and concentrate on that orgasmic energy and I was able to hold an orgasm feeling for many dream moments that was greater than any Drug or sex irl ever. Nothing has come close. Haha wow I always wanted to type that shit out on here but I thought I was going to make my own thread for it but fuck it I only had the motivation now, oh well here's how it relates! Lucid dreams I could do ANYTHING I could imagine eventually. And if that is possible than I figure why the fuck can't it be possible to do in "reality"? At least at some point in space & time or some other dimension or maybe if some more fucking energy was able to flow around this earth as I hope it will soon. AMEN.

Here is one place where I won't complain you are off my topic. lol
Every topic pertains to my recent events in some way or another.
Thanks for you input,
I'm currently shrooming but will be back to study it more later, for sure. hehe
Otherwise I'll start preaching.

Haha I hear you man when I'm on dxm everything relates perfectly and I feel I can sense things happening before they do just barely. Although the comedowns have gotten quite annoying with lots of left over stimulation. This is why I do believe I need MXE! Yet I am still broke! woot

Your version may not be exactly like mine but there is another dimension(s) going on in parallel to ours or some shit that has some sort of effect on us and our dreams and expriences and our energies we can use.

This really doesn't help your ideas along.