❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Mutual Masurbation Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwho883004

Greenlighter
I have had a number of mutual masturbation experiences in my past that served as my only sexual experience in my life for some time till I actually finally had vaginal intercourse in my 20's.

I was very horny very young, and masturbated alone and with others before I even knew what sex fully was (when I went to school sex ed did not happen until grade 7 and my parents were real prudes and taught me nothing)

I had experience with looking, touching and masturbating one on one with people of the same or similar ages of both the same sex or opposite sex. I also had some experiences that involved a group of people. Most were in my childhood days and into my teen and early twenty's and as I remember them, I will post this in this Thread for others to read, hopefully enjoy and comment on. I also hope that others will choose to share some of their own in this thread.

I thought this would be really fun and I hope people will contribute, even if it is just sharing thoughts or comments on what I write.

Thanks!:D

I don't remember when I started to masturbate, but I remember playing with myself when I was alone in my bedroom, playing the our unfinished basement or even the bathroom. I enjoyed touching myself and feeling good. I had two much older sisters growing up and they rarely played with me or spent any time with me. They were too old and always had their own friends to hang out with and I had to disappear into my room, the backyard or the basement if they choose to hang out around the house. So I spent a lot of time alone. I was awkward and not popular. There were a group of kids in my neighborhood who I did hang out with a lot, but they mostly tolerated me and I picked up on this and stopped hanging with them more and more as I got older. When I was about 6 I remember I used to make my erection go hard and big and then soft and small just by looking at it and thinking - up and down. It amused me and amazes me today as I could never get it to do that now! One of my sisters had a large life sized girl doll that was almost a tall as me (about 4 feet tall). It had nipples, no breasts and a butt with a butt crack, and a smooth featureless crotch. When she was out, I would take it's clothes off and mine, and feel it's butt and crotch. I would lie on it or have it lie on me, so I started to develop an interest in girls and wanted to put my penis into the crotch area of girl. When I got older I would walk in a forest that was near our neighborhood usually alone and sometimes I would find a place alone and play with myself.
At night in bed I listened to my radio to a sex talk show and learned about sex then. I had my first orgasm when I was around 8. Nothing came out of my penis (I guess I was too young yet) and it scared me because I did not know or understand what happened. My penis was so sensitive I thought I broke it. It is pretty funny thinking back to this.

I know this is not the most interesting story to start with, and involved nobody else but I felt I needed to start from the beginning and give you a feel for myself and my beginnings into this experimentation. More to come soon.

With the group of kids I hung out with, a did sometimes hang out one on one with some of the group. I used to make forts in my unfinished basement out of junk, old furniture and pillows and blankets that we had in the basement. My sisters would often be out with their friends and my parents would leave me mostly alone in the basement and I would build and play in these forts by myself. When one of these single kids would come over to play with me, they liked my forts and the fact that we got left alone for the most part and nobody could see us in these forts. One of them talked with others in the group and a smaller group of them, perhaps between 5 and 9 kids of both sexes were into finding comfortable private places to hang out and play dare type games and they thought it would be cool to do it at my place in my forts. As long as we were quiet we were unlikely to get caught. So almost weekly they started coming over on weekends and more in the summer during school vacation. We would sit in a rough circle and do ennie mennie Minnie moe or other rhymes around the circle till we picked someone who had to think of a dare for someone, and then around the circle again to choose someone who had to carry out the dare (often with the first person who choose the dare, or someone else in the circle that the darer choose. Most of these dares were like kissing someone on the lips, touching tongs together. Taking off articles of clothing, or taking off all clothing sometimes. As the games went on for months and months, they got more daring. More and more in the group were dared to get completely naked and often stayed that way for the rest of the game. We all enjoyed seeing the others get naked. We often would dare someone who was naked to let us examine them closely (like lying down on your back and spreading your legs and letting one or all of us look closely at their genitals) The daring soon got to daring people to touch other peoples "private parts" usually with your feet or hands. Then moving on to holding them or playing with them. As more people were dared into getting naked and staying naked, often most if not the whole group would end up naked sitting in the circle, daring each other to kiss, touch each other, two guys having to rub their penis' together, or put your penis in a butt crack of another guy or girl. Or a guy and girl having to put their genitals together. Nobody actually had sex, I am sure that most of us did not even know what sex was but we knew that the penis needed to be in contact with the vagina for some reason and we liked it. We even dared each other to kiss/lick each other's genitals. Several of the girls and also the guys were dared to put another boy's penis into their mouths. I remember when I first started playing and the first time I had to get naked, I was exited and embarrassed at the same time. I did not want anyone to see my erection, so I made them wait till I was able to get my excitement down and loose my erection. Then one of the games was to see how fast you could make someone's penis get fully hard and erect by touching it, or not touching it, and then once it was erect, people would take turns squeezing guy's erections to see who had the hardest one, and also measuring to see who had the biggest and the smallest. They were very fun sexual experimentation times. They ended when we got caught by my parents (they never saw all we were getting up to but saw a guy and girl kissing) and that was the end of that. We were no longer allowed to hang out in the forts where we could not be seen. After that, I was only allowed to play one on one with another boy in the forts so the group started meeting somewhere else to play their games and I was no longer invited to most of them (unless they were really short on people and needed more)

When I was around 12 I had friend who lived a few houses down from me who had a little sister. He was one of the group that I used to hang out with, but by this time the group did not really hang out anymore. I was not a part of whatever was left of it by this time and neither was he. I would go over and hang out with him, play video games, watch a TV show or hang out in the forest. When I hung out at his house, his little sister would try to hang around with us. He would shoe her away and tell her to leave us alone. Like she was an annoyance as little sisters usually were. I actually liked her. I found her cute, she was petite, blonde, with a cute face, full lips and a cute looking body (for a 9 year old) She also definitely liked me and so I did not mind having her around. Sometimes when I came over to see if he was home and wanted to hang out, he was out with another friend or at some sort of activity or event. If his sister was there, I would sometimes come in and hang out with her, or have her come over to my house. One time we were hanging out, just the two of us and she asked to see my penis. She said her friends had seen their little brothers, and one had seen her fathers, but her brother would never let her see him, so she wanted to see mine. I did not want to get in trouble but I said I would let her see it. I pulled my pants down and then my underwear and let her see my un-erect penis. She thought it was neat and was looking closely at it and she wanted to touch it. So I let her touch it. She started out by touching it lightly with her fingertips, and so I told her to hold it, wrap her hand around it. I showed her how to jack it and pump it. Then I asked if she would kiss it. She kind of wanted to but was also nervous and not sure if she would, but she did. The feeling of her hot wet lips on my penis head felt so good. Then I asked if she would lick it and she slowly did, and that felt even better. Then I asked her to suck it and she slowly put the head in her mouth, then slowly moved down the shaft till she have over two thirds of it in her mouth. The feeling was so amazing, I thought I was going to blow my load in her mouth. This was the closest thing I had ever had to a blow job. The group had done some of this but I never got picked for oral action too often, and never this deep or any sucking. Some of the guys in the group got deep in a guy or girls mouth and had some sucking involved but not me. I asked to see her vagina, and she showed me. It was hairless and looked similar to the other vaginas I saw in the group. I asked if I could touch it and she let me touch it. I stroked her and kissed her slit and then licked and sucked on it. She liked that a lot. We decided to get completely naked together and we would play with each other, she would give me handjobs and blowjobs and she showed me how to not just stroke her vagina, but actually put a finger or two in to finger her pussy. I also started spreading her lips apart and getting my tongue into her pussy and really eating her out. I loved her taste and the smell of her pussy. It drove me wild. After a few months of doing this, we almost got caught. I got scared and told her we could not do this anymore. She got annoyed with me and stopped talking to me. Next thing I knew she had a boyfriend her own age from school and one of the girls who was her friend said that her new boyfriend was doing the things with her that I used to do with her. I always regretted calling things off with her. It was a mistake I lived with for the rest of my life.

When I was about 14 I used to go to a family cottage that belonged to my grandparents. It was a big old house on a lake in the woods that would often have 2 or three families staying there at one time (my aunts and uncles with their families) None of them had any kids close to my own age, except one who had little kids much younger than me. They also had another smaller cottage on the property that they would rent out to other people to help pay the bills. One summer a family rented the cottage that had two daughters around my age. We became friends and would play in the woods, play hide and seek in the big cottage on rainy days and go swimming in the lake together alot. They wore one piece bathing suits that covered them pretty well but gave me a good idea of the shape of their bodies (especially once they were wet). The oldest was a brunette that was 12 years old. she was as tall as me, skinny, small budding breasts, cute tight looking ass and a very pretty face. The other was 9 and turned 10 that summer and she was much shorter, petite, blonde with big dark blue eyes you could loose yourself in. A very pretty face with fuller lips than her sister. She did not appear to have any breast growth at all (at least that I could see through her wet bathing suits)
One time the girls came back from being out and I was playing in the forest. They came over and asked me to go swimming on our dock (it was bigger than theirs at their little cottage) I said OK and went to the line near the stairs down to the dock and got my bathing suit off the clothes line and then went down to the dock. They were already down there waiting for me. I told them I needed a second to change and went into the boat house and closed the door so nobody from the cottage up the hill could see me change and took off my t-shirt. As I began to unbutton my shorts, I heard the girls giggling. I looked and found them peeking around the edge of the opening where the boat went out to the lake to watch me change. I told them not to do that, especially of people up at the cottage looked down and saw them and wondered what they were doing. They said ok, but then were peeking again. So I stopped, and told them to go around to the door and open it and come in. So they did. I told them to close the door and if they really wanted to, they could watch me change. They asked if I would really get completely naked infront of them. I said, sure, but could you do me a favor and take off your swim suits and get naked for me as well? They reluctantly agreed but said I had to go first. So I took off my shoes, shorts and then last my underwear and stood there naked with a pretty much full erection. I told them that it was their turns and the oldest said that she was joking and that they were not going to get naked for me at all. The youngest laughed and then saw the dissapointment on my face and said to her sister, that is not really fair. We said we would and we should. The other sister said "no way!" but the younger one pulled down the straps off her sholders, pulled down her suit and stepped out of it and was completely naked for me. She was so hot naked. He breasts had not really started to grow other that somewhat bigger puffy looking nipples that became very erect very quickly. She asked if she could touch my penis, and I asked if I could touch her vagina. We both consented and began to touch and explore our naked bodies. THe older sister watched but still refused to get naked as well. She did ask to touch my penis which I let her and she let me feel her budding tits first through the bathing suit, then she let me put my hands inside her suit and feel her bare breasts. The youngest also let me slide my penis in her butt crack and inbetween her legs. The oldest sister let me rub my penis on her bathing suit between her legs and at her butt as well. We did have some fun but wish that I had gotten them both naked. After that we got our suits on and went swimming, but another time, when we were swimming at more private spot, me and the yougest sister skinny dipped, while the older sister stayed in her suit.

Last edited:
I did not totally stop masturbating once I was married. I just did less and only when I was alone (which did not always happen). When my daughters were younger (around 6 and 7) my wife started working morning shifts and would leave for work by 5:00am - so I would get the girls up and ready for school, off to the bus stop and then I would go to work. One morning, when I was getting out of the shower, I found that my daughters had opened the bathroom door and were peeking in at me. That was the first time they ever saw a penis and they wanted to know what it was. I told them it was my penis and all guys have them and not to tell their mom they saw mine because she did not want them to see a penis till they were older. They agreed but after that, they would try to peek at me changing if I did not lock the doors (which I often did not remember to do). Another morning, they came into the bathroom when I was in the shower and asked me why sometimes it was small and other times it was bigger. They had never seen me erect but temperatures definitely could make my penis vary from around 1 inch long and pretty thin, to 3 inches long and thicker. When erect it was usually about 6 to 6 1/2 inches and much thicker. I told them that it changes size depending on how cold it was. They asked if they could touch it. At first I said no, and they got upset and angry, so I finally let them. As they touched and held it, I started to get erect and they were shocked and asked what was going on. They had never seen it get so big. I explained that sometimes on it's own, it gets very big and hard and then goes back to normal later, but if it gets touched it can get big and hard as well. They really liked that and my oldest daughter liked to make a game if trying to make it as big and hard as she could while playing with it. She would often say, I am going to make it so big it touches the roof. My younger one did not like to play with my penis as much as her sister. She liked to play with my balls, which her sister rarely ever did, holding them, rolling them and feeling the each ball separately. As soon as she got a chance to play with me, she would say, "I like the balls" before playing with my balls. She also started another thing completely on her own. She would get naked or at least make sure that her vagina was bare and exposed and if I was not erect, she would play with my penis till she got me big and hard and then rub and grind her vagina up and down on the shaft of my hard penis. If i was sitting, she would climb on my lap, if I was lying down, she would climb on top. If I was standing, she would lie down on her back and spread her legs wide and ask me to climb in top and rub my penis on her private spot. They would also catch me playing with myself, and would join in either playing with my penis, or uncovering their pussy and rubbing and fingering themselves while I jerked off. We often had showers together in the morning, usually all three of us but sometimes only 2 of us. We touched each other and washed each other in the shower and this was the only spot I ever really touched them, feeling their budding breasts and their asses and vagina's. When we played in their bedrooms, i rarely ever touched them, it was always them touching me. I knew doing all this with them was not good, but they begged and begged me and I am weak willed. I had never had many girls interested in me, so having these two beautiful girls wanting me so much, I could not say no. I never actually tried to have sex with them, and never instigated any of these. I also never came when I was with them. It took a lot not to blow my load, and often had to tell them, no more, I am tired. I just let them come and ask me and we did this till they were around 10 and 11. When they were around 8 - 9 we had the talk about sex with them and so they knew fully about sex but still wanted to play. They just understood that I never went all the way with them. They lost interest around that time and we rarely had showers together anymore. I did catch them having showers together sometimes and they would play with each other's vaginas, fingering each other and sucking each other's nipples. I would watch and jerk off while watching them. They would often still go naked in front of me as long as my wife was not around and I got to see their breasts growing and pubic hair coming in, then they started to learn to shave their pussy's and they would let me watch that. I even got to shave them a few times before we stopped. Then they totally stopped going naked in front of me. I barely saw them in their underwear and we no longer did anything sexual together. It was sad but good. They are in their 20's now and said they never regretted doing things with me when they were younger. They felt they learned about sex, themselves and really learned about handling a penis and enjoying a penis without being with someone they feared would hurt them or force them into anything. They still thank me for letting them play with me to this very day. They have both had boyfriends and used their knowledge and experience to have very enjoyable safe sex with them. (Sometimes I am jealous). I think about them often during masturbation or even when having sex with my wife.

Last edited:
If you're not trolling, which I think you are, you're a fucked up dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.