Music that is completely paranoid. Any genre

there is one piece played on a church organ that repeats itself every 10seonds or so, must be old. its pure devils music, i heard it for around 10seconds and couldnt bear it one second. it sounds so horrible and ugly, you instantly think of hell. its interesting because you get to know how bad music can sound but you cannot stand it. maybe it was written by beethoven or so. there are some classical old pieces that sound really ugly but this one takes the cake. pure devils music. if anybody knows it please send me a link. i wanna punish my mom...

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Your thread topics are fkn classic..

i wanna punish my mom...

I do too.. Like seriously.

Not Danse Macabre? That doesn't start with an organ though I'm pretty sure. There is a particular chord on a piano/organ that's known for its "evilness".

Not Danse Macabre? That doesn't start with an organ though I'm pretty sure. There is a particular chord on a piano/organ that's known for its "evilness".

no, its one line of notation maybe. three lines that gets repeated all the time. i think there is something about a tritonus (diabolo in musica) and descending minor thirds but im not sure. its just hellish tootling, cannot describe it better.

no, its one line of notation maybe. three lines that gets repeated all the time. i think there is something about a tritonus (diabolo in musica) and descending minor thirds but im not sure. its just hellish tootling, cannot describe it better.

that sounds more like what metal bands play in their intro. there is no way in that i can describe this kind of disgusting work of art, hope to get my hands on a record sometime. one should have listened to it, its fascinating somehow how ugly notes can sound.

that sounds more like what metal bands play in their intro. there is no way in that i can describe this kind of disgusting work of art, hope to get my hands on a record sometime. one should have listened to it, its fascinating somehow how ugly notes can sound.

If you find it can you please tell me? I'm fascinated now.

I ended up watching a clip from The Passion of the Christ with music by Vivaldi. What is your favourite piece?

oh ok, i love these very much:

then some pieces of mozart, chopin is nice and i love listening to debussy again lately.

I've only been listening to classical for about three years.. I've listened to a lot in that time and my favourite is still Pachelbel's Canon in D. I once cried at the beauty of that song. Tschaikovsky, Pas de Deux; Gabriel Fauré (mum recommended); Shostakovich, Watlz no 2; Ravel, Bolero; Mozart, Symphony no 41 Jupiter...