• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Music Production Always Best During High LSD Availability/Use

In regards to the drugs rappers take influencing music quality I’m gonna have to disagree with there not necessarily being anything important to say about being blacked out on Xanax. Maybe not the high itself but abusing Xanax/lean/whatever is likely a sign of some sort of underlying mental health issues. YBN Cordae for example openly raps about his past xan addiction. The turbulent emotions being suppressed by the drugs can provide a wealth of artistic material.

That’s not to say I don’t love me some psychedelic rap especially while tripping but I don’t necessarily think that a rapper using one drug over another will provide them with superior artistic material

Ah but there is a very big difference between emotionally rapping about battles with addiction and the standard "I'm poppin baaars and sippinnn leaaan" shit I'm on about.

I like Schoolboy Q's Oxymoron album for the emotional addiction rap, he did a very good job with that.

All of what’s been said in this thread is agreeable and makes sense.
I think there is also a strong correlation between our favourites and what we were weened on.
Music listened to in the 10yr -20yr old range seems like it will always have a place in my heart. Some of that music for me being from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s.
Maybe it’s the same with movies; why can I rewatch Up In Smoke so many times?