Music Notes: issues affecting musicians past present & future

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
there have been some crazy stories that caught my eye recently and I didn’t know where to put them
it’s not film or television but it’s not talking about music so I’m going to put it here and let the mods move it as they see fit

Britney Spears: Her husband Sam seems like he is her new handler and gives me the impression of complete con artist, her Instagram is totally bizarre and she doesn’t seem well. Her mental health seems like it is declining or we are seeing the real her for the first time in years because she is allowed to post.
I think if you want to but nude photos up then by all means go ahead BUT the photos she puts up make her look like a victim not elegant or even trashy in a good sexy trashy way she looks like a human trafficking victim. Hair not brushed eye makeup smeared around her face. It’s so unflattering. Who is taking these photos. I can’t help but think not someone who loves her or cares about her image. Why would they not grab a makeup wipe and a comb to detangle her hair before letting her post that? If my friend let alone my husband let me post a nude with 3day old eye makup and bedraggled hair where the extensions are matted I would feel betrayed by them
Is her sabotaging her? Her whole Instagram plays like someone is trying to make her look crazy but supposedly it’s run by her.
I do not think she should be under a conservative but I don’t think that her questionable actions should just be cosigned by everyone because of what she went through in her conservative.

Ricky Martin: He is facing 50 years for having sex with his nephew? I’m not a fan but last I heard he was married with children. What happened and I really hope this isn’t true but my first reaction was so feel sick to my stomach and I am concerned for him and his children (if I didn’t imagine the kids)