• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Music for Rolling

I think he means tool the band. Dont mind em, their enema? Or how u spell it cd is sick.

i've never been a big fan of MDMA, but do you guys find that rolling changes the types of music you listen to or appreciate?
i know that when i used to take pills, the way i felt about music would change...

do you think there is something about the effect of MDMA that changes the way you respond to music?
more than the "we're on pills - let's go raving" cultural aspect, i mean.

Last edited:
It changes quite a lot in my opinion. It def hightens ur senses allowing you to hear sounds you wouldnt normally pay attention to. The sounds you have never heard before might be the one you appreciate which can effectively change ur taste in music in the future. Hard to explain sometimes plus im blazed as hell atm lol

yeah. i guess it is funny because i'm a very discerning music listener - ie i'm very fussy and critical when it comes to music. picky as fuck.
i used to think that e just tends to make people like everything, i remember turning on a radio in the middle of the night on a pill once, and really getting off on cheesy music that i hate, like i was really enjoying it.
i suppose the reason a lot of people love mdma is the thing that's always put me off it - it changes the way you think and feel so dramatically that you can have a fucking blast with any stimuli at hand. i can dig that.

This x1000!

I refuse to listen to mainstream music you hear on the radio. Ever since turning 18 and attending concerts and certain festivals, I've realised how shit todays music is.

I'm with you kroniic, commercial radio and television is mind numbing tripe. If you can snap out of the shit that the majority of the population is brainwashed into then you'll be a better person for it.

yeah. i guess it is funny because i'm a very discerning music listener - ie i'm very fussy and critical when it comes to music. picky as fuck.
i used to think that e just tends to make people like everything, i remember turning on a radio in the middle of the night on a pill once, and really getting off on cheesy music that i hate, like i was really enjoying it.
i suppose the reason a lot of people love mdma is the thing that's always put me off it - it changes the way you think and feel so dramatically that you can have a fucking blast with any stimuli at hand. i can dig that.

Totally agree with spacejunk, had the same experience with turning on tv cheesy pop music when I was picky and angry as fuck junglist 16 yr old.

But now I don't so much and can dig too.

Although my all time fav MDMA album is leftism the first album, just played from start to finish as I come up on the Molly.

But playin that brings up too many older feeling memories that I only listen to it gurning ever year or two

It changes quite a lot in my opinion. It def hightens ur senses allowing you to hear sounds you wouldnt normally pay attention to. The sounds you have never heard before might be the one you appreciate which can effectively change ur taste in music in the future. Hard to explain sometimes plus im blazed as hell atm lol

Yeh it like when ur high you hear extra frequencies than usual thus altering your taste in music sometimes.

Godskitchen: 3D
Godskitchen: A Trance Odyssey
Trance 100 2011: Volume 1
High Contrast Presents Ibiza 2011

Kroniic and Sustanon you listen to my type of shit!!!

Dubstep is shit!!!

My Mrs and i love anything from around turn of millenium.

Most of the Gatecrasher albums are filthy!!!! Discotech Generation is my favorite disc 1!!!
We love female vocal trance it is epic while peaking off your nut.
Try these songs.

Ralph Fridge - Angel
Johnny Shaker - Pearl River (most epic lyrics in a song ever)
Lost Witness - Happiness Happening
Delirium - Innocente
Thats the kind of stuff we like.

Also anything from Tiesto is good too. I like his In Search of Sunrise cd's. Like Slacker:Slumber mad track. His Club Life CD is good too.
Armin and Ferry. ALot of commercial stuff these days it good too, remixed especialyy.

Kroniic and Sustanon you listen to my type of shit!!!

Dubstep is shit!!!

My Mrs and i love anything from around turn of millenium.

Most of the Gatecrasher albums are filthy!!!! Discotech Generation is my favorite disc 1!!!
We love female vocal trance it is epic while peaking off your nut.
Try these songs.

Ralph Fridge - Angel
Johnny Shaker - Pearl River (most epic lyrics in a song ever)
Lost Witness - Happiness Happening
Delirium - Innocente
Thats the kind of stuff we like.

Also anything from Tiesto is good too. I like his In Search of Sunrise cd's. Like Slacker:Slumber mad track. His Club Life CD is good too.
Armin and Ferry. ALot of commercial stuff these days it good too, remixed especialyy.

Hell yeah! Tiesto is an animal, such a shame I am yet to see him live :(

I gotta go rummage through my room for some CDs, will post up.

Aye Peaking, we should organise a BL Trance event. I've already got the lineup, its gonna be a 24 hour event :p

Ferry Corsten
Armin Van Buuren
Tiesto
Above & Beyond
ATB
Markus Schulz
Jochen Miller
Wippenberg
Marcel Woods
Aly & Fila
Paul Van Dyk
Alex Gold
Paul Oakenfold
Carl Cox
Sasha

Considering I've been with people who have thought the train rattling was an awesome song after events I'd most certainly agree with that.

oo ive got to ad my 2cents

shockone- relapse
shockone- ShockOne - Crucify Me (Part 2) (Ft. Phetsta)
Feed Me - Pink Lady
Strobot (Netsky Remix)
Avicii - Levels

im hoping to have a mdma party for my 20th and i wanted to make a playlist that starts at when we drop, 7:30, with popular/good music for the first hour, high energy music for the next 3hours, then chilled/reggae/trippy music to start at 12, because at that time we will be passing around a huge blunt, if i do make that playlist i will upload it here :)

Aye Peaking, we should organise a BL Trance event. I've already got the lineup, its gonna be a 24 hour event :p

Ferry Corsten
Armin Van Buuren
Tiesto
Above & Beyond
ATB
Markus Schulz
Jochen Miller
Wippenberg
Marcel Woods
Aly & Fila
Paul Van Dyk
Alex Gold