music for babies

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
so i grew up in the 80's and till tuesday was on a lot. i didn't really listen to much till tuesday other than "voices carry" which i occassionally heard on the radio through out my adolescent and teenage years.

so my parents had some till tuesday tapes laying around in my adult life. it reminded me to download their music. i would listen to each of these songs while trying to avoid schizophrenic hallucinations that were troubling from me sleeping during my late 20's and early 30's. i would repeat a single song while falling asleep and sleeping, sometimes i would let the songs repeat into my day to day activity:

so i was using a lot of acid types regularly and i started to remember that voices that i was hearing came from my childhood. for whatever reason this got me to start predicting the outer voices with my inner voice, this helped me realize i wasn't in some science experiment by police with radio waves. i think it's possible that having the music that i was listening to in my chilhood helped me gain control of my schizophrenia so it became easier to deal with.

another song i remember is "some girls are bigger than others" by the smiths. during my listening of this song, i noticed a man that i remembered whistling over the song. it was like if annoying jazz got annoyinger whistled over the entire song... i believe adults knew that i was paying attention to and enjoying the song, so they decided to ruin it for me with this guy whistling. i wonder if i had a reaction today. i think babies can be animated at times and have very strong personas or facial expressions.

i recommend playing almost any type of music at children to see their reactions. i think smaller children are capable of experiencing emotions that they are unaware what they even mean to them yet through the power of music. like if i'm correct, as a baby the music brought me to a relaxed and hypnotic state. it gave me something that i enjoyed that i could pay attention to.

if you ever notice that a child is relaxed and enjoying a song, try whistling over the song in an annoying manner after they heard the song a few times. maybe the baby will be able to remember the experience as an adult. it could open them up into a whole new world of memories. i think it's important for babies to meet and hear a lot of different people too. my parents had a bakery when i grew up and i was fortunate enough to be able to recall tons of different customers. i began to remember all sorts of people the more i would dose acid. i don't know if this happens for everyone. but i think it's good to show babies lots of stuff, even television so they can recall it later in life... i wonder if i would have been able to retrieve these memories with out drugs. it's possible. maybe your kids can try.

i definitely recommend playing till tuesday at babies if you get a chance though. it might be some of the best of that type of music. i recommend it to adults for a listen too. trippy for people of all ages...

i also remember a conversation with my father and another guy where he said that i liked the police when i was very young.

if anybody has any songs they suspect they liked as a baby, or if you have/had a baby yourself that likes music, let me know

i can totally entertain the idea that there is just some guys spirit that whistles over smiths songs when you listen to them too much too. i could be totally crazy about remembering my childhood at this point. lol

playing music at children still seems like a positive thing regardless.

My baby niece likes me playing her xylophone to her and she just stares and tunes in to it it's amazing to see

So i was searching what the most popular videos that people watch on you tube were cause i noticed that ASMR videos have a lot of views, and was wondering just how popular ASMR was.. Through google i found that "baby shark" a song for children which i decided to check out because for 1 peter on family guy votes it as the new national anthem in one of the episodes (i wanted to see if the video was the same thing as family guy, i thought they were saying "baby sharp" on the family guy episode. i was confused.). i was also just curious because it was the number 1 song on you tube. so i checked it out:

honestly this video kind of frightens me that parents might just be placing their kids in front of this on repeat. i can't really say it's THAT BAD for children. i feel like it would probably make some kids laugh, which i don't think is bad, but i think babies can experience greater emotions than just laughter and might even enjoy some regular deeper more relaxing music that regular adults would listen to like i've been saying in this thread... i also think that the upbeat tempo and kind of confusing nature of the song might affect some adults that try to take psychedelic drugs later in life.

this got me thinking about how i remembered watching gumby as a very early child when i first started smoking weed and taking psychedelics. i feel blessed to have watched gumby and not something like this "baby shark" or all of this new CGI animation stuff they have. i feel like the screen is flat and despite the fact it's trippy. i think it's lacking something... i feel like my salvia trips are sometimes influenced by watching gumby as a baby. maybe though that the creation of gumby was actually just some what psychedelic influenced.

the theme song to gumby honestly seems to effect not just emotions but also my heart rate and general feeling. the gumby theme song i remember used to trip me out and scare me when the harp would start the show, and then the kids that sing the light rock theme song of gumby just make it awesome. when the lyrics start "he can walk into any book with his poney pal pokey too" i just get a deep feeling that's hard to describe and it just makes me feel at peace, which i don't really get from baby shark. the whole gumby song is good. i remember a few years ago when i was getting all of the acid analogues, i was watching the gumby theme on repeat on a low dose and i just got this deep feeling everytime i was listening to it. it's what i imagine mdma would feel like. maybe i need to try watching the gumby show on E, but for my trips it was such good vibes, and i'm wondering if kids now days will feel as strongly about CGI animation when they turn into adults.

this baby shark is also stupid because it just shows the kids, like yeah the kid is kind of still a baby when they sing baby shark and he's dancing, but then they keep showing the kids when they are announcing "mommy shark" and "grandma shark" instead of showing grandparents and parents so kids will learn people's ages. the shit is so dumb. i don't know who invented this shit. but if i'm having flash backs to my child hood on psychedelics i'm sure glad i got gumby and not these little bastard children dancing... maybe i was just a deep baby and have a deep soul that appreciates certain music, but i feel like all children should be exposed to all kinds of music with how i remember childhood. i hope other people remember stuff from their child hood the same way, cause it's a pretty awesome feeling. i feel blessed that i can feel this way.

i also really liked reliving fragile rock, the muppet show, and you can't do that on television. i was an 80's baby if you didn't know. i feel like that stuff is really weirder than some of the kids stuff today. i don't know. i remember having a bad trip watching courage the cowardly dog cause it was too fast paced and he had holes in his teeth or something that made me feel bad. lol. i don't know if children like slower paced stuff or what. i dunno. the pace of courage the cowardly dog basically gave me a panic attack. there are some good children shows too. but i just feel like the 80's was better. they should keep showing children all the same media all through out time instead of having new stuff for every generation imo. i guess what we are doing now, we can get different generations opinions... i wouldn't be surprised if by 2060 they just start showing all the reruns from the 70's through early 2000's just to see how people were lol. all kids will get gumby and the muppets.. i dunno. probably not.. i've also been thinking on a different subject about legalizing psychedelics and dosing all the people on reality shows.. i actually want to create a show where they dose people and show them paintings and they get like 100 random people's opinions and write all the reviews. like i was thinking of a cool segment because i see a lot of george condo inspired art on reddit, and i thought it'd be cool to let people compare the up and coming artists art to george condo's and call it "Tripping to condo" and then have a segment for random abstract artists called "is this fuckin with my head" and let people decide what the trippiest paintings were. lol. i have a painting that i'm convinced is supposed to be on this show. i'm gonna make a video of it for you tube so people can see it better. i feel like this show would bring out some serious emotion in some of the contestants and just be a good watch.... anyways, getting off subject. just wanted to talk about gumby and "baby shark"

All your babies should be listening to anything by AxCx, especially while being breastfed.

All your babies should be listening to anything by AxCx, especially while being breastfed.
hah. i'm actually convinced i had a baby sitter in the 80's and when i was like 3 or so she showed me anal cunt or one of those bands like them and told me "when you get older you're going to have to sound like this". i'm convinced it got me to throw a temper tantrum and i didn't like it. i'm guessing it was anal cunt i heard cause it was in cambridge mass about the time they were starting that this would have happened.

i like listening to AC as an adult though. i do it from time to time.

hah. i'm actually convinced i had a baby sitter in the 80's and when i was like 3 or so she showed me anal cunt or one of those bands like them and told me "when you get older you're going to have to sound like this". i'm convinced it got me to throw a temper tantrum and i didn't like it. i'm guessing it was anal cunt i heard cause it was in cambridge mass about the time they were starting that this would have happened.

i like listening to AC as an adult though. i do it from time to time.
Yeah some of their music was pretty amusing. I saw them in Worecester, MA once and Seth was all messed up he was having trouble standing, people were cheering it on and thought it was funny I actually felt scared for him because he was such a mess. This isn't the show but he was like this.

so i grew up in the 80's and till tuesday was on a lot. i didn't really listen to much till tuesday other than "voices carry" which i occassionally heard on the radio through out my adolescent and teenage years.

so my parents had some till tuesday tapes laying around in my adult life. it reminded me to download their music. i would listen to each of these songs while trying to avoid schizophrenic hallucinations that were troubling from me sleeping during my late 20's and early 30's. i would repeat a single song while falling asleep and sleeping, sometimes i would let the songs repeat into my day to day activity:

so i was using a lot of acid types regularly and i started to remember that voices that i was hearing came from my childhood. for whatever reason this got me to start predicting the outer voices with my inner voice, this helped me realize i wasn't in some science experiment by police with radio waves. i think it's possible that having the music that i was listening to in my chilhood helped me gain control of my schizophrenia so it became easier to deal with.

another song i remember is "some girls are bigger than others" by the smiths. during my listening of this song, i noticed a man that i remembered whistling over the song. it was like if annoying jazz got annoyinger whistled over the entire song... i believe adults knew that i was paying attention to and enjoying the song, so they decided to ruin it for me with this guy whistling. i wonder if i had a reaction today. i think babies can be animated at times and have very strong personas or facial expressions.

i recommend playing almost any type of music at children to see their reactions. i think smaller children are capable of experiencing emotions that they are unaware what they even mean to them yet through the power of music. like if i'm correct, as a baby the music brought me to a relaxed and hypnotic state. it gave me something that i enjoyed that i could pay attention to.

if you ever notice that a child is relaxed and enjoying a song, try whistling over the song in an annoying manner after they heard the song a few times. maybe the baby will be able to remember the experience as an adult. it could open them up into a whole new world of memories. i think it's important for babies to meet and hear a lot of different people too. my parents had a bakery when i grew up and i was fortunate enough to be able to recall tons of different customers. i began to remember all sorts of people the more i would dose acid. i don't know if this happens for everyone. but i think it's good to show babies lots of stuff, even television so they can recall it later in life... i wonder if i would have been able to retrieve these memories with out drugs. it's possible. maybe your kids can try.

i definitely recommend playing till tuesday at babies if you get a chance though. it might be some of the best of that type of music. i recommend it to adults for a listen too. trippy for people of all ages...

i also remember a conversation with my father and another guy where he said that i liked the police when i was very young.

if anybody has any songs they suspect they liked as a baby, or if you have/had a baby yourself that likes music, let me know

My daughter LOVES this lady and her songs lol she’s 11 months old.

She really loves music in general. I’ve recorded many rap songs with her in my arms or on my hip lol. And this was her very first favorite song ever that would stop any meltdown

https://youtu.be/Vnoz5uBEWOA?si=XY8WZ-AouGtG8jPU

Yeah some of their music was pretty amusing. I saw them in Worecester, MA once and Seth was all messed up he was having trouble standing, people were cheering it on and thought it was funny I actually felt scared for him because he was such a mess. This isn't the show but he was like this.

yeah. i love the scratchy guitar style thing where the guitarist slides his hand up the guitar and creates the high pitch noise. i think they might've started doing that on the Morbid Florist record and did it a lot on the couple albums afterward... i thought seth was really good playing guitar in full blown aids too. it really gave me a lot of respect for him how he knows all those tunings on guitar and plays and keeps steady while keeping his voice so crazy..

was that in the 2000's when he was passing out? i heard people used to give him drugs on tour all through out the 90's, but he od'd trying to kill himself on some crazy cocktail of drugs and came back for some shows really messed up in the 2000's. i've seen some of that footage where he has something wrong with him. he was in germany and skin heads kept picking him up off the floor so he could perform.

My daughter LOVES this lady and her songs lol she’s 11 months old.

She really loves music in general. I’ve recorded many rap songs with her in my arms or on my hip lol. And this was her very first favorite song ever that would stop any meltdown

i wouldn't be surprised if your baby turns into a good dancer when grown up and has a passion for dancing after watching the second video.

yeah. i love the scratchy guitar style thing where the guitarist slides his hand up the guitar and creates the high pitch noise. i think they might've started doing that on the Morbid Florist record and did it a lot on the couple albums afterward... i thought seth was really good playing guitar in full blown aids too. it really gave me a lot of respect for him how he knows all those tunings on guitar and plays and keeps steady while keeping his voice so crazy..

was that in the 2000's when he was passing out? i heard people used to give him drugs on tour all through out the 90's, but he od'd trying to kill himself on some crazy cocktail of drugs and came back for some shows really messed up in the 2000's. i've seen some of that footage where he has something wrong with him. he was in germany and skin heads kept picking him up off the floor so he could perform.
He was selling a bunch of stuff on eBay not too long before he died. Some FBA and Impaled Northern Moonforest shirts I wish I would've bought. The FBA was done by a printer were pretty cool but the INM ones were done by him and a marker on a shirt which were hilarious. I've seen some of them on eBay for a lot of money.
Like this

I love to hear guitar slides too.