• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Music festival thread! When and where?

Ha! thats funny and fucking scary Bridgeport is a real rough area, how did that go?

I'm a free man.
No more ties to CT.
But it sure was an experience.

yea the courthouse is in such a weird spot and there's no where to park. But at least its close to 95 so you can get in and out off that shit hole quick

Then from the courthouse across the street is the probation office which is even more of a shit hole. I fucking hate CT

The COs took me to court in Danbury. Which is where I finished my stay in CT. Elm St in Danbury. Nightmare on Elm St.

CT probation is a fucking joke compared to other states, you can do whatever u want when your on probation in CT

But in CT you get locked up for longer for such a minor offense.

Like one dude saying he's in there for 14 months for pills.
dude I got locked up for fuckign a week in another state until I got moved to CT... fucked up lol I sent 3 fucking days in iso with no books or anything because they thought I was a gang member b/c of my tattoos

I do the local clubs, a couple nearby events, and then EDC is the big weekend.

Some large crowds are fine; some ... less so. I've noticed a trend around the fans of a couple artists, across venues, and despite my enjoyment of the music, I am a little wary of diving in there and expecting to have a PLUR time. It's usually related to the drinking crowd, FWIW, IMO, YMMV, ETC. I also pay for VIP specifically to have more space (and for my wife not to have to deal with general-admission festival porta-potties; she's 60 and deserves better. She'd deal with it with no issue, and I love that side of her, but why should she have to? I just spend the money.)

One the other hand, there are times when it's time to dance. I find a spot on the side or in the back and just go.

We'll be dancing tonight. I hope you are too, literally or metaphorically.

I do the local clubs, a couple nearby events, and then EDC is the big weekend.

Some large crowds are fine; some ... less so. I've noticed a trend around the fans of a couple artists, across venues, and despite my enjoyment of the music, I am a little wary of diving in there and expecting to have a PLUR time. It's usually related to the drinking crowd, FWIW, IMO, YMMV, ETC. I also pay for VIP specifically to have more space (and for my wife not to have to deal with general-admission festival porta-potties; she's 60 and deserves better. She'd deal with it with no issue, and I love that side of her, but why should she have to? I just spend the money.)

One the other hand, there are times when it's time to dance. I find a spot on the side or in the back and just go.

We'll be dancing tonight. I hope you are too, literally or metaphorically.

Hitting a club night tomorrow after work, very much looking forward to it. Although this really isn’t the typical club. More a old school raver warehouse hangout with a darker vibe.

I need all the dancing I can get in my life right now. Medicine for the soul.

-GC

Instead of going thru the time, trouble, and expense of a music festival I'd rather just throw a few bucks at some street buskers.
These guys, for instance:

Last edited: