• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[MUSIC] Favourite cover tracks ..

Johnny Cash's version of Hurt is probably the greatest I've ever heard.
That or Gary Jules' Mad World.

FLO REspect 4 Biz n The Beastie's that is seriously good taste %)

[video=youtube_share;Xf1YF_MH1xc]http://youtu.be/Xf1YF_MH1xc[/video]

JImmy Smith

Spacemen 3 - Ode To Street Hassle

ZjHEiTF.jpg

original - Lou Reed - Street Hassle

I love how messy and 'choppy' this sounds. Good stuff & good live mix apart from that the guitarists mic is almost inaudible.

I suspect this one is in here already its one of the few tracks that has brought me to tears and still does, the original it outstanding but this is truly a materpiece :-

Johnny Cash - Hurt

RIP

I suspect this one is in here already its one of the few tracks that has brought me to tears and still does, the original it outstanding but this is truly a materpiece :-

Johnny Cash - Hurt

RIP

I always forget the Nine Inch Nails one is actually the original and I'm a MASSIVE Nine Inch Nails fan. Odd. I've seen it live though and gotta say I did end up crying slightly (WIMP).

Cba to think of an actually good cover right now so you can have an AMAZING one instead.

Limp Bizkit - Faith

Seen this live too, 3 times. Didn't cry though ;)

*stevie ray vaughn murders hendrix*

Caresse & Pyschic TV - Are You Experienced? - i'd personally prefer vidembeds were not used in this thread cos i like this thread (a lot) and is barely usable for me with embedded vids. having said that, the vid connected to the above is worth watching if only for sheer creepycuteness. such a shame modernday culture enforces a certain level of paedogeddon on anything involving children cos that vid should be pure sweet innocence but can't help but feel a lil odd with such self-assuredness from one so young. to be clear, there are zero sexual overtones but almost feels like there should be given the way children are sexualised these days :\

Carter USM - Hit (Sugarcubes Cover) - pure genius cover of one of my fave sugarcubes tracks <3

The Frank And Walters - Funky Cold Medina (Tone Lōc Cover)

Paul Quinn And Edwyn Collins - Pale Blue Eyes 7'' (The Velvet Underground Cover)

... also...

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXksUX90BuM"]Paul Quinn And Edwyn Collins - Pale Blue Eyes 12'' (The Velvet Underground Cover)[/URL]

Nuff said <3

This is one of my all-time fave BL threads so expect some heavy abuse of it now it's been so conveniently bumped =D

Long sleeves to cover tracks worked for me.....oh!

BTW Shambles i use to work with PTV and Gen at their gigs played KB's a few times and helped mix. Got a credit on of the tracks that i put together.

TRack was L.I.E.S on Peak Hour

Last edited: