Music and Graphics

Sweetpea

Bluelighter
Sometimes on my Direct TV I watch the Dance Channel and it has graphics going with the music. Is there anything like this on the Internet? Cool graphics that go with a song?
Or just graphics like on the dance channel?
I'm at work with a CD player in my CD Rom and I'd like something to stare at. God this is a good day
smile.gif

Check out http://www.winamp.com/
They have an MP3 player you can download, it also plays CD's, and then your next step would be to download a visuals plug-in for Winamp, and then install it, then play your cd's, turn the plugin on, and viola... graphics that go along with the music, it's pretty phat, one of the better ones is Geiss
Try it and let me know if you have any problems with it so I can help
Later
-Chris

Yes! Get the visual plugin called Geiss. It is amazing even when you are not rolling and the graphics "dance" to the beat of the music...any music. Very hypnotic.
It is for the aforementioned winamp and you can get it at the winamp homepage.
------------------
High-Roller
ICQ-60340666
My God, how is it possible to feel this good?
[This message has been edited by High-Roller (edited 20 January 2000).]

Geiss rocks. The better your system , the better it is. I have both the screen saver and the winamp plugin
smile.gif

Hey thanks! I got it now, but I wanted the CD in my CD rom to go with the music, is there any way to do this? I dont have speakers just headphones. I love this thanks
smile.gif
Or any way to speed up the visuals?
I got the geiss like you said