• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Music 4 Rolling your tits off

'Off the grid' is amazing! Listening to it now and getting the urge for some gurnage! :D

'Off the grid' is amazing! Listening to it now and getting the urge for some gurnage! :D

haha, glad to hear. I was at a massive where Burn In Noise opened their set with it and i was just hitting my peak. Besides the fact I went absolutely nuts and was rolling my eyes all over the place I also saw rainbow sparkles fall to the ground out of nowhere. One of the only times I got real visuals rolls(was tested MDMA crystals, so definitely wasn't because i took MDA).

Btw, you have exactly 420 posts so I'm afraid you'll have to open a new account on BL so you don't ruin that beautiful post count :p

Last edited:
Best thing I like to do is go on Pandora search up Deadmau5, steve aoki or Wake me Up

"Divine" by Jamie Antonelli is pretty sweet if youre loved up since the lyrics are so anthemic, but i prefer the atmospheric drum&bass type of stuff myself, like Bryan Gee or LTJ Bukem, while rolling. Destructo's "Higher" is sweet to listen to if youre rolling and doing balloons!! wahh wahhhhhh LMFAO